ProjektSpeed is offline New Member

Intense Cycle Report from Austria!!!!

Hi Guys!

I am new to this board....been reading quite a while here but not posting activly and learned a lot und enjoy reading so i thought i would make an interesting cycle report here for you...it shall also keep me a little motivated and let me reflect my gains a little myself =)

So first more about me:
    I am 26 and from Austria....not australia =).....the small country in europe....so excuse me plz for my bad english and if i make some mistakes. I am doing Medical school here and in like 1 year i should be finished with my doctor (which should help me a little with the injections haha) and yeah i actually am really plaining to go to the USA after that...been often there and just love the country.
    i live together with my best friend in a student dorm and his traiing history is qute simular to mine and he will be doing this cycle with me...together its alway easier!

So my Training history:

I have a quite common trainings history: in high school i was the really really skinny weak guy.....beeing only 5´6 (small but woooho =) ) and at a weight of only 106 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with 18 i was called the anorexic dude or Mr. Froglegs....school can be so mean hehe. but allrady then i used to be very into sports playing "handball" on a professional level and into all kinds of other sports.
    after Prom the big change came....i had to go to army lol...here in austria every male hast to do 9 months of miltary service (or 12 months of social services) and yeah as u can imagine it was a hard time.... i met some really built guys there who where really into bodybuilding and always wanting to gain weight und not be so skinny i started my training carrer =)
    I used to eat just anything all day long....getting extra meals in the kitchen...eating pig fat haha and drinking tons of weight gainer and protein shakes... i hit the army gym 3times a week training just every body part every time....using only the bar cause i was so weak...funny to think back on those times. my big goal in my life was the weigh the usual 150 lbs and just be normal...and after armyservice that was the case
    But of course goals change and u always feel skinny... even if u would weigh double as much as before....good ol adonis complex!
    I started reading about bbling...and i could see all the mistakes i had done....i gained a lot fo weight but unfortunately still beeing skinn at 150lbs i had gained a little fat even at my stomach (which should haunt me until today) und i was not really muscular....so i started to find the right nutrition for me...and the right work out plan...and so i progressed and progressed and progressed...my new goal beeing a really well built muscular and well defined body.....having bad genes for bodybuilding (small build, small thin bones, ectomorph) i do very well know i wont be a massy bbler....which also is not my goal (eventhough very impressive to look at)...i wanna be more the well cut athletic guy
    so the years passed by....phases of year long hard training and gaining...phases of stress with family and work and losses and no training...now after 7 years of training i have reached my state now: weighing 165lbs at like 14% bf at 5´6.....this seems really to be close to MY possible limit....the problem....i cant gain really more mass...and on the other hand whenever i try to cut ( i really want the 6 pack!!!!!) i seem to loose quite a lot of muscle mass and weight.....so now after all the time of training i feel ready for my first cycle....my goal right now is to finally have some nice visual abs and gain a little mor mass...
    180lbs at 10% bodyfat would be my goal!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ _______________

Here the Cycle Details:

Juice:
    testosterone E......i started my cycle exactly 2 weeks ago...here in europe everybody advises to do test e only 250mg every 5 days...so i started with that and i gained 6,5 lbs in only 2 weeks not really gaining any big bloat suppresingly...the weights at the gym also haven risen a little..side effects => none...after getting more supply and reading a little more i will go up with the dose to 250mg every 3 days....so close to 500mg per week...starting with today....to make it easier for my diary i will start today officially with d1....for 16 (+2) weeks..(having done allready too weeks this will add up to a 18 week cycle)
    so to cut it short =>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Testo e 250mg every 3days for 16 weeks
    postcycletherapy will be the usual clomid sheme

nutrition:
    Since the main goal is to gain solid muscle mass i will moderatly bulk...beeing 5´6 and the plus 500 kcal this adds up to 3000-3100 kcal a day

1meal: breakfast 3 Eggwhites + 1 eggyellow with dark bread and nuts
    2meal: chickenbreast with potatoes and veggies, olive oil
    3meal: pre work outshake oatmeal, proteinpowder, milk
    4meal: post work out shake dextrose with proteinpoweder
    5meal: fish or steak with rice or noodles and veggies, nutsl
    6meal: tuna with banana and nuts or quark(curd????) with banana
    7meal: before bed a protein shake with flax oil

adding up to like 300g of protein, 300 g of carbs and 70 g of fat

try drinking 4 liters per day! of water
    Sundays is a CHEATINGDAY YEAAAAH! to get my body shocked and of course to have some pleasure i will eat whatever i want in 2 meals....but try staying at pasta or meat and keep the sweets low =)

supplements:

protein powder
    glutamin before training
    vitamin, mineral, magnesium and calcium tabs

Workout:

5 days per week gym, 1 day moderate cardio

always beeing very into sports and having good staima and regeneration rate i will be on my run 6 days a week keeping sunday free for regeneration...in the years of training i found out the best training for me is to attack only one muscle group per day...fully concentraiting on that body part....keeping the training hard but rather short....around 12 sets at most! i will keep the weights in kilos to hard to convert all =)
    I try to do 10-8-6 repeats weight rising....i do the repeats slow...if i succed weight rises in the next workout

mo: Chest
    Benchpress 70/75/80
    Incline bench 60/62,5/65
    Butterfly Machine 50/55/60
    Overpull? Machine??? 55/55

tue: Shoulders/abs
    LongBar ShoulderPress 45/50/55
    Shruggs 100/110/120
    Shoulders with Dumbells 12,5/12,5
    Abmachine 75/75/75
    Abmachine2 40/40/40

we: Legs
    Squat 90/100/110
    Legpress 157/166/175
    QuadCurl 65/70/75
    Calfs 65/65/65

thur: Arms
    Concentration Curls 25/27,5/30
    Trizeps withe the rope 40/50/60
    Dumbbell curl 17,5/20
    Dips 12/12
    Lower Arms 60/60/60

Fri: Back
    Deadlift 90/100/110
    Lat Machine 60/65/70
    RowingMachine 60/65/70
    Rowing wit the long bar 45/45

Sat: cardio sports with friends like soccer, tennis/abs

sun:free

After 8 weeks the Workout plan will be changed to get a change in the routine and attack the muscles a different way

GOAL:

I will keep bulking for about 10 weeks hoping to hit close to 180lbs...then i will reevaluate the situation and depending on my improvments i will bulk for the last 6 weeks and in some time make a 2nd cycle to cut....or if i am happy with the gains i will try cutting a little down maybe changing to testo p...well see......so the main goal is 180lbs at same bf!!!!!! perhabs bf minus 4%

i will also update u with some before cycle pictures later on and some measurments just a little in hurry now!
    I will also give u a brief report on my first two weeks of low dose cycle later on!
    hope u have some fun reading this eventhough its really a lot to read hehe...and i will alyways be happy to get some advice and help and motivation from u guys!!!
    Last edited by ProjektSpeed; 05-05-2008 at 11:17 AM.

the first two weeks!

a quick review on the last 2 weeks.

getting the juice was pretty hard work!!! i used to train at my homegym for the last years and have only been hitting the gym since this year and i am not that kind of social guy there..do my training quietly thats it....so there was no way of obtaining it that way....all my friends are clean since quite a time or negate taking anything (eventhough im sure they do ) so no chance that way either....so i only had the internet....getting something from out of europe would be impossible since the boarders control.....so getting the right adress of u labs or something was hard work....after a long time of talking in local internet boards my friend got connected with a guy and a few days later: there was our testo e! is it in the us also so hard to obtain the juice? what about the general use? here nobody who goes to college ever would think about juice and its more something for the nightlife freaks and all keep secret and quiet...is it more open over there?
    so this cycle will be a big secret......only my best friend who is cycling with me knows really...and my gf who was first a little shocked but accepting it..but shes not that much informed about it all =)......and yeah other friends or family dont know really...and of course U all know

the first injection was a real weird feeling....eventhough i have done injections every day at hospital (here in austria only doctors (and ongoing doctocs =) ) are allowed to draw blood or apply injections) it was a real funny feeling to show my friend how to do it and do it for him.....a short pain and the needle was in the rait gluteal position....the oil is really hard to apply and it goes in slowly...but no feeling whatso ever......training went good that day and i felt nothing...until night.... i had soooooo major pain in my leg i could not even roll around in bed....it stayed taht way next da and i could not even go training....really awful.....well ít got better and by the next injection i felt nothing anymore....and after that every injection went smooth and i had never that problem again yaaay.......

the affects of the two weeks:
    i gained 6,5lbs.....i feel fuller my legs (my weakest part) seem harder.....i have not really seemed to have pulled much water....its a raelly great feeling...after training for so many and many months and not ever beeing able to gain more weight suddenly i gain nearly 7lbs in 2 weeks WOW! never imagined it to work so fast....if everything keeps up this way i am really positive about reaching my goal!
    the weights at the gym have also all risen a little....like i could go up in the weights at nearly every set!....but its not mindblasting or as good as the bodyweight gains...but neat....and i feel more pump at the training and bigger!
    motivation is the thing i am a little dissappointed about....after reading about so much motivation and people hitting the gym a 2nd time middle in the night and so on i must say i have not got more motivation than usually....there are still days were i like going to the gym and others where i have to kick and drag myself there
    sideeffects....none...no acne....no hairloss....no bloating...no higher blood pressure nothing...no sleeping problomes nothing...everythings the same as always
    psycho effects.....none....i feel no extra sex drive at all.....neither do i feel any sort of aggression...what is a shame in the gym (linked to the motivation issue)...also no better feeling of myself or anything....

the most difficult thing is really keeping to the food plan.....no extra sausages during break....always the same boring food......and eating one or two extra meals..(7 instead of the god old 5) is really difficult....and time consuming next to work and studies...but i manage quite well =)
    my biggest problem is acutally not having a drink on the partying weekends lol....sounds stupid but its really a pain.....
    after working all week we all look forwad to hanging out on saturdays playing sports having some drinking contest games and getting really drunk and hitting the clubs.....well now since cyling and eating clean...i dont drink any hard drinks like whiskey at all anymore...i only go out every 2nd weekend....and only drink a few beers....so i am not drunk and i miss out on all the fun but oh well its for a good thing isnt it...i will keep that up and only have a real drink at really special occasions....so im proud about that =)

so all in all its been going really good and i am really motivated to carry the cycle on and see the gains now with injecting every 3 days instead of 5!

MR_T is offline Member
    nice to see your progress, good luck bro I'll stay tuned. Just remember to stick with your diet, your bulking so don't be afraid of carbs just be sure to meet your protein/calorie goals and keep us updated. Also if its not too much to ask please post up some before/after progress pics

day 1

hi Mr T! thx for ur input of course i will put some pre cycle pics in here just need to get them on my computer but soon! yeah ill keep bulking =)

not much to say to day 1.....injection went in smooth, but im a little sore but nothing really bad.....chest workout went without any excitment =) i went up in all weights so my reps were quite low...but my chest feels hard and it was an intense training.....i got quite late to bed...onyl 3 hours sleep then hospital...so traiing today will be kind of tiring =)
    yeah thats it...exept I HATE TUNA EWWWWW got sick from eating it hehe

Thread Information