Thread: 2nd Clen Cycle

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member

2nd Clen Cycle

As of Monday the 12th I started my 2nd Clen Cycle. It had only been 8 days after my first, but I've been taking 2 Benedryl every night since the end of my first run.
    Monday I weighed in at 220 lbs. This morning the scale tipped at 217.2 lbs. My dosing schedule has been as follows:
    60/60/60/60/60

I'll continue this dose until the weight loss slows down a bit. A typical day is as follows:

7:30-8 oz skim milk, 2 scoops protein...PWO
    9 AM-4 oz chicken/pork, 75g brown rice, 1 multi
    12 PM-4 oz chicken/pork, 75g brown rice, 75g green beans or broccoli, 2 fish oil
    3 PM-4 oz chicken/beef, 2 WW low carb high fiber tortilla's, 2 fish oil
    6 PM-4 oz beef/chicken/pork, 1 oz nuts, med salad, 2 fish oil
    8 PM-1/2 cup low fat CC, 1 oz almonds

The headaches I suffered from during my 1st run are nowhere to be found I've also added in 200mcg potassium which has GREATLY helped with the muscle cramps.
    If anyone has any ideas I'm open to suggestions.

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    Good job seems to be working well for you just keep with the cardio.

Blog Entries
    i too am in a clen cycle (day 10). i am curiouse if you are checking your temp to know when its time to up the dose.i am going to start taking benadryle today as my temp wont go up anymore(no rise in 2 days) so i belive my receptors need to be refreshed.(maybee i need to up the dose but i am currently on 120mcg daily)i plan on running for 6 weeks if it is still effective.good luck bro.

OnT-thanks for the support!
    Ghetto-like you I'm taking Benedryl every night. I'm unsure as to how effective it is, for myself that is. Currently taking a low does of C as compared to my 1st run. Currently taking 80mcg a day (1st run 120mcg per day), but still losing weight (just not as fast). Started at 217 and this morning post bowel movement I weighed in at 214. I like the lower dose as the sides are very tolerable. Clen headaches have been virtually eliminated.

Day 15, taking 100mcg everyday. Current weight 212.2 lbs. Planning on running it 6 weeks, hoping to get down to 200 lbs by then.

Blog Entries
    good luck bro, nice work so far. im on day 18 and things r slowing down a bit but im seeing results so i think ill keep running it. lost around 6lbs so far and as far as i can see no muscle.if anything i thinck i may be gaining off it.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    good luck bro, nice work so far. im on day 18 and things r slowing down a bit but im seeing results so i think ill keep running it. lost around 6lbs so far and as far as i can see no muscle.if anything i thinck i may be gaining off it.
    Like you, I'm on day 19 and results are slowing. With this in mind I stopped my cycle as of today. Increasing the cardio and lowering the carbs. Prolly stay off for 8 weeks or so, get down to 200 on my own.
    Real Keto and not Benedryl will be used in conjunction w/Clen third time round. Keep me posted ghettoboyd on your results and good luck!

cmurda4983 is offline New Member

help me

hey guys, Did you lose much muscle ?

[QUOTE=cmurda4983;4015300]hey guys, Did you lose much muscle ?[/QUOTE

In my opinion no. Lost little to no muscle during Clen cycles. For anyone wondering if the weight lost whilst on Clen will "rebound" once off, all I can offer is my personal experience. As of this morning I tipped the scale at 212 lbs. Meaning that I've regained no weight, and have actually continued losing My diet has stayed the same as has my supp/water intake.

Thread Information