Meballzrhry is offline New Member

Talking VAR only cycle starting Monday-Again

Hey guys,
    I recently turned 37. I train in Jiu-jitsu and have recently added lifting back to the mix. I weigh 235, Down from 285 in fall 2006. I have lost the weight mostly by cardio and rolling(Jiu jitsu) 4 nights a week. I played college football....so i have a good base. I started a VAR only cycle 3-4 weeks ago...went through 2.5 weeks then got the work call to go to Europe for a week. I did not want to chance taking stuff through customs. So I am back and ready to get back at it.

I will be doing 50mg per day split. Maybe midway bumping to 70mg.

During the first 2.5 weeks I started at 25 MG per day and felt little boost. I bumped to 50 and felt some gains just as I got the call to go overseas. I am unsure if it was psychological...but I could not get tired while fighting 4 nights a week and lifting. Did I say I was 37 and working out with 20 somethings.

I am psyched about this because I felt the surge as I was hitting 2-3 weeks. I can only imagine what it would/will be in week 10-12.

I know TEST is the best....but I choose this. I will update you guys with my progress.

If you have any positive comments or words of wisdom ....ley me know guys.

I AM HYPED UP!!!

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Glad to hear the enthusiasm bro. This sheet gets me excited too!

Yeah I started out at 40 then 50 then 70, that was the sweet spot for me. Started out for 6wks, then took it to eight. Liked the fact that strength through the roof, no bloat, and very easy recovery. Keep us posted bro...

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I did var as a bridge one time and my strength fell fast once I stopped taking the var. Var def. gives you a nice strength increase.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I bumped from 50 to 70 but did not see any difference. But everyone is different.

Thread Information