boomer 28 is offline New Member

Could use some advice on my next cycle

I have already 10 amps omnadren 250, 15 amps sustanon 250, 30 ml. finaplix -h, and a bottle of clen pump. I have also thought of adding some test suspension and winny or DNP and breaking it up in to stacks. What do you think ? I have come into problems finding real winny and don't know where to purchse DNP. I heard it could be purchased legally.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    DNP cannot be purchased legally unless you are ordering from a chemical lab in which case it is legal. DNP capsules (which is what I am assuming you are looking for) are not legal to purchase. Would you mind giving some background info on yourself (stats, goals & past cycle history) and is there any reasoning behind why you would want to throw test susp. or DNP into your cycle? DNP is not something to be taken lightly.

The research I've done says that DNP is the best fat burner on the market, I was in awesome shape till about 10 months ago. I blew my shoulder out during a heavy chest workout, I was 225 lbs, 17.25" arms, and ripped, now I feel I look more like fat bastard than a bodybuilder. Shoulder is better now though and lookin to get some size, but mostly important is getting more shredded than thought possible.I need to lose about 25 lbs. of body fat and gain about 20 lbs. of muscle to feel good again, the test would be just for the added size, but last time I did it I bloated up pretty good.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    What ive seen DNP isnt safe using with steroids . I havnt seen anyone use DNP in there cycles either. Make some more research before you start using bro.

DNP

Could still use a little more info on DNP

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Do a search on it you'll find tons of info on it, or just look in the educational threads section.

Thread Information