Thread: Test Enat/Dbol

hbk94 is offline New Member

Test Enat/Dbol

Running 500 mg test enanthate for 10 weeks. Took my first shot today. Will be adding Dbol in about a week and a half, so late cuz thats when its coming in. Will be using arimidex and clomid. This is my second cycle. Anyone do a similar cycle? Please share your results.

BTW, first cycle was deca /winstrol , for wat its worth.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i have run many t200 only cycles with great results

Took second shot tonight, 500mg test enat. After one week look a little more pumped, and feel as if im getting more intense workouts in. Weight is still holding at 180. Acne starting to develop on back, but im scrubbing the shit out of it with clearisil face wash and it seems to help. Staring D-bols within a week and arimidex soon after. Lookin forward to see how my chest workout goes tomorrow. Ill keep evryone posted!

PS, smashed the shit outta my truck the other day and now im about 5 grand in the hole for damages. Makes that $450 i gotta shell out for arimidex and clomid hurt a lil bit, but hey, ya do wat ya gotta do. Lata bros.

My friend told me today my face is starting to look fat. My weight is up to about 183, prob cuz im eating like a horse. Third shot is comin u pon thursday, can wait. When is thhis shit gonna hit me though???

shot 3 was last night and i worked out chest today. had a sick chest workout, deff gettin alot stronger. Weight is up to 185.5 and im startin to look jacked as hell. not really gaining that much fat, my stomach is lookin good too. cant wait to get my dbols

durbin22 is offline Member
    I did a cycle of ICN @ 500mg/wk and gained 35lbs but kept 25. Wait until week 3 or 4 then the gains will come on strong. What brand are you running?

my brand of test is "testosterone enatato" or sum shit like that. its mexican veteranery shit.

did shot 5 last week. weight is now a solid 185 and im looking more jacked evry day. strength is goin up in evrything. Got a ques tho hopegfully sumone can help wit. each of my test vials is supposed to come with 10cc's, this first one i just finished still has an extra cc or so in it. Should i tack this extra cc into my upcoming shot (making it 750mg/3cc's) or tack it on to an extra week, or what do i do with it???

durbin22 is offline Member
    If anything I would add on an extra week. You want your test levels to be the same.

paulastone is offline Member
    are u shooting once a week only?
    I think its better to shoot at least 2-3 times a week to a total of 500mg or so, anyhow keep working hard!

took a shot of 750mgs last shot (3CC'S), i figured fuck it, just take it cuz i wouldnt of had enough for another 500mg at the end of the cycle. Anywayz, i planned on having a lot of water retention and such but thats not the case. im weighing in at about 186, but strenght is way up and body fat is way down. im also taking femera every other day. any comments on my lack of considerable weight gain? im not really complaining, im looking a bigger than i did pre cycle and im a lot stronger too. does the fact that im not puttin much water weight on (???) mean that with clomid im prob not gonna loose much post cycle?

Final stats are in, 10 lbs of lean mass gainedup to a solid 190. New bench max of 300. Pretty satisfied all in all. I was thinkin about doin sum hydroxycut or sum shit just to cut up and get the ephedrine in me for anti-cataboli reasons. Any suggestios on this or an ECA deal?

Thread Information