BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation test cyp and fina.....what would the cyp do opposed to prop

ok so some of you already know what i was planning on trying to do with fina, deca and test cyp.....well i started my deca and test cyp on monday....and my fina is not made yet......so i was curious about a few things.....can i stop my deca and start just running the fina and the test cyp....and as far as a cutting cycle goes i have used fina and test prop in the past and had great results with it both gains and losses......but how would that work out with the test cyp...have any of you had experience with these two together....my diet is clean and i know my bf is to high but ive been busting my ass for a while now and im at a stagnant point i know what the test and fina cycle has done for me in the past and im going to do it again so please dont try and change my mind...my diet is where it needs to be...i just want to get to the point where i can look good and alls i have to do is maintain.....im bout to be moving to go to school so i need to get on the fast track cause between work and school im not goin to have the time to be in the gym as much when i start to accually attend class opposed to online classes...

High: 6'1"
    weight: stay around 245 to 250
    Bf: 17 or 18
    cycle exp: BS dbol in HS 2 or 3 time (no research done at all)
    Tren , test prop, t3, and clen almost a year ago ( lots of research done)
    Traing exp:4 or 5 years on and off.....really serious in the past 2 years.......im o n a ****ing mission...i do a.m cardio 5..6 days a week then i go again in the evening and hit the weights real hard then i do some more cardio after that (HIIT)
    Diet: high protien low carb (375g of protein under 300g carbs)

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    answers anyone
    Last edited by BIGMAC250; 05-29-2008 at 11:49 PM. Reason: dont know how to spell

Thread Information