Thread: I'm a loser

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member

I'm a loser

Hopefully the right section to post this...I've ran 2 cycles of Clen , with great results (net loss 18 lbs). Question being this; I was stuck at 225 for about 5-6 weeks. After running my 2 cycles I got down to 215 lbs, today I'm at 209. Training/diet/supps/water intake/rest have been kept the same. So how is it that I'm now losing at an accelerated rate without the Clen??? Not complaining by no means, just being inquisitive.

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    Becuase your not putting the Clen chemicals in to your body. Also if your not going to use clen any more you may have to make your diet even more strict to continue your results

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    post your cardio schedule.. or work out routine

I appreciate the responses, but that's not what I'm asking. I was stuck at a weight loss plateau. Used Clen for 2 cycles, breaking thru my plateau. Now that I've stopped taking Clen I'm still losing weight at 2-3 lbs per week. I wasn't able to do this before taking clen, but am now doing so CLEN FREE??? All variables have been kept the same, minus the clen.
    Why was I stuck at 230 lbs (no clen), but am now losing weight rapidly (no clen)?

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes, peeps get on a clen cycle and also make diet changes as well as add cardio. If you cleaned up your diet and continue to eat cleaner foods, you would still be losing.

Per your response.. you have not made a diet change, cardio or workout change.. all the same before you started clen and the same after clen?? How long was your two cycles?

Thanks for the help Bowonly-First cycle was 14 days long. Took a week off, during which I supplemented with 2 Benedryl per night, then ran my 2nd Clen cycle for 2 weeks. Last cycle ended about 9 or 10 days ago I believe.

Electry is offline New Member
    Dont expect wonders from CLen :/

Quote Originally Posted by Electry View Post
    Not expecting wonders, never eluded to that. I suspect you didn't read my question, but thanks anyways.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Electry View Post
    What exactly do you mean by "wonders"? Clen got me from 19% bf to 15% in 26 days.Clen can be amazing. But your diet needs to be spot on.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    strict diet straight up low carb and there are certain fat burn carbs like brown rice and sweet potatoes

Thread Information