baddgsx is offline Junior Member

NEW MEMBER - I need some cycle advice

Hi , my names Chris

Im 28 , and have been working out for about 10 years. In the past 4 years i did some steriod cycles of , Deca and dianabol tablets. I took PCTs afterwards and got decent results. I never try to over do the cycles. I like to play it safe ya know.

My question is , i have not done a steriod cycle in 4 years and want to do one. I feel i let my body rest enough. Has anything new come out ? Can someone recommend a good cycle for me?
    im 28 , 170 lbs, 5'9"

thanx Chris

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    since you havent done a cycle in years. a basic test and d-bol cycle will do wonders for ya. along with the proper diet and training of course.

Test E. 500mg/wk wk1-12
    D-bol 30mg/day wk 1-4
    proper PCT

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baddgsx View Post
    Hi , my names Chris

Im 28 , and have been working out for about 10 years. In the past 4 years i did some steriod cycles of , Deca and dianabol tablets. I took PCTs afterwards and got decent results. I never try to over do the cycles. I like to play it safe ya know.

My question is , i have not done a steriod cycle in 4 years and want to do one. I feel i let my body rest enough. Has anything new come out ? Can someone recommend a good cycle for me?
    im 28 , 170 lbs, 5'9"

thanx Chris
    What is your bodyfat? 170lbs for beeing 5'9 sounds pretty weak, especially for someone working out about 10 years, a couple of cycle under his belt.
    I hope your bodyfat is in the single digits, if it's not I would recommend tweaking my diet and or training program.

And for the cycle:

500mg test enanthate per week (12 weeks minimum I would recommend, hopefully a little more, just my opinion, I know over 12 is unorthodox, but with a plain test only cycle you would'nt reap the benefits for about 3-5 weeks, so thats 9 weeks of effective drug use at most, and could not be working well until 7 weeks.).

Cycle:

- On hand: Quite a few nolvadex , if gyno starts creeping up

- Pct: read up on it, it'll break of make your cycle (I could advise some pct, but I would rather not due to there are different kinds of pct's that seem to work)

yea , i dont have any bodyfat at all. Ive been on a lean vegetarian diet for awhile now. I get my protein from shakes and sometimes fish.

wheres the best place to get the injectables? i dont have a local hookup anymore and i need to do an online buy. I was going to get the dbol from buysteroids.com , but where should i get the testostorone enanthate from?

thanx for the quick help guys.

wheres the best place to get the injectables? i dont have a local hookup anymore and i need to do an online buy. I was going to get the dbol from buysteroids.com , but where should i get the testostorone enanthate from?

thanx for the quick help guys.
    Question not allowed.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Hi , my names Chris

im 28 , 170 lbs, 5'9"

thanx Chris
    I am 5'10" and 212 lbs. I have never done steroids . How are 170lbs after a few cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    I am 5'10" and 212 lbs. I have never done steroids. How are 170lbs after a few cycles?
    Depens extremely on bodyfat levels though buddy.
    If your 212 lbs and 20% fat, and he's 170lbs and 5% fat. That would make matters different, but I guess he doesn't have things down to a tee, because of his training experience.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan View Post
    Depens extremely on bodyfat levels though buddy.
    If your 212 lbs and 20% fat, and he's 170lbs and 5% fat. That would make matters different, but I guess he doesn't have things down to a tee, because of his training experience.
    Im really starting to doubt your credibility. Stop parroting. 170 lbs weak? please. Open a book dude.

at 5'9" 170lbs actually is fairly decent with 5% body fat. If I were you, I would honestly jump into a crazy strict high protein high calorie diet. You would have to do the math yourself. Figure out exactly what your goals are, and go from there. Grind it out naturally for another 6 months and pick up supplies along the way.

gibferno is offline Junior Member
    I ordered some Winn 50 and some D-anabol 25 from buysteroids.com. I'm pretty sure I got hoodwinked. I tried to get the real stuff, and all of my contacts fell through. I put in an order for some Stanazolol and waited 4 weeks for the guy to tell me he couldn't get it. Same thing happened with d-bol. Anyway, I took Winn 50 for 5 weeks and have taken D-anabol 25 for 1 week. I haven't seen ANY results. When I looked closer I realized that the spelling of the actual chemical is different by one or two letters from the actual steroid . I wasted a lot of money, but I didn't know where else to go for the real thing. Basically, I got screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by gibferno View Post
    I ordered some Winn 50 and some D-anabol 25 from buysteroids.com. I'm pretty sure I got hoodwinked. I tried to get the real stuff, and all of my contacts fell through. I put in an order for some Stanazolol and waited 4 weeks for the guy to tell me he couldn't get it. Same thing happened with d-bol. Anyway, I took Winn 50 for 5 weeks and have taken D-anabol 25 for 1 week. I haven't seen ANY results. When I looked closer I realized that the spelling of the actual chemical is different by one or two letters from the actual steroid. I wasted a lot of money, but I didn't know where else to go for the real thing. Basically, I got screwed.
    And thats the thing, you really have no idea how easy it is to get your hands on gear. It just takes patience. Alot of patience. Its really all about networking. If you dont have any friends who are familiar with the black market, the best place to start is the gym. Now I dont mean go up to the biggest guy in there and say "Hey do you know where I can get juice". But if you go to a well respected club and become a regular and just start being friendly with everyone, the opportunity will arise.

Its all about being cautious, covering your tracks and developing a trust with certain people.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    And thats the thing, you really have no idea how easy it is to get your hands on gear. It just takes patience. Alot of patience. Its really all about networking. If you dont have any friends who are familiar with the black market, the best place to start is the gym. Now I dont mean go up to the biggest guy in there and say "Hey do you know where I can get juice". But if you go to a well respected club and become a regular and just start being friendly with everyone, the opportunity will arise.

Its all about being cautious, covering your tracks and developing a trust with certain people.
    You're right, I just haven"t met the right hook-up yet. My main problem is I don't know enough about steroid use to know what to order.

welshmaster is offline Junior Member

You're right, I just haven"t met the right hook-up yet. My main problem is I don't know enough about steroid use to know what to order.
    You sound pretty eager to jump on cycle when it seems that you know little to none about AS.
    Read up if you want info mate, and this is the place to do it. You got all the time in the world, the apocalypse isn't round the corner just yet.
    If only you had done so before ordering from the sponsor of the site, you would have realised that they are just herbs with names that are similair to steroids .
    Best of luck.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    I ordered some Winn 50 and some D-anabol 25 from buysteroids.com. I'm pretty sure I got hoodwinked. I tried to get the real stuff, and all of my contacts fell through. I put in an order for some Stanazolol and waited 4 weeks for the guy to tell me he couldn't get it. Same thing happened with d-bol. Anyway, I took Winn 50 for 5 weeks and have taken D-anabol 25 for 1 week. I haven't seen ANY results. When I looked closer I realized that the spelling of the actual chemical is different by one or two letters from the actual steroid. I wasted a lot of money, but I didn't know where else to go for the real thing. Basically, I got screwed.
    shouldn't you have realized that before you bought it? it says it right under each product, and none are the same.. but it isn't that hard to find stuff. without wanting any, i know a couple people that "know people"

You are right, I should have researched more. I will be the first to admit that. I know people who claim to "know people" but they're really just blowing smoke. I just need to find a good hookup.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    yeah thats where it can get hard, especially for your first one. even someone you trust might not actually know a LEGIT source. like said above, take your time to look around, unless you plan on suddenly dying, theres no rush

Quote Originally Posted by welshmaster View Post

You sound pretty eager to jump on cycle when it seems that you know little to none about AS.
    Read up if you want info mate, and this is the place to do it. You got all the time in the world, the apocalypse isn't round the corner just yet.
    If only you had done so before ordering from the sponsor of the site, you would have realised that they are just herbs with names that are similair to steroids .
    Best of luck.
    As far as knowing alot about each compound, you dont have to know the exact science of it. Basically, if you check out the profiles on the first page of each steroid you can get an idea what they can be used for. Every compound, can be used for something else than what its popular for. I once read that Dbol was used by an AM bodybuilder for cutting and he got awesome results.

But what you should really do is figure out your goals. Specifically, find a physique you are going after, so you can then figure out what AAS you should use, what your diet should look like, and your work out should be.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Im really starting to doubt your credibility. Stop parroting. 170 lbs weak? please. Open a book dude.

at 5'9" 170lbs actually is fairly decent with 5% body fat. If I were you, I would honestly jump into a crazy strict high protein high calorie diet. You would have to do the math yourself. Figure out exactly what your goals are, and go from there. Grind it out naturally for another 6 months and pick up supplies along the way.
    I said, 170lbs are pretty weak for working out 10 years, unless his bodyfat percentage are really low, so don't get your nuts in a twist.

"open a book dude"

Open your goddamn eyes and read..

170lbs can be huge, but you got to be shredded to bits. Therefor I wrote that he should be shredded, or there is something wrong with his diet, due to tranining for so long and not beeing heavier then 170lbs (assuming he's not shredded).

Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan View Post
    What is your bodyfat? 170lbs for beeing 5'9 sounds pretty weak, especially for someone working out about 10 years, a couple of cycle under his belt.
    Eyes are peeled buddy...

And when you add on the juncture "Especially"... you are pretty much saying "Not including the fact". Either way, what you said and what you meant are 2 completely different things. Im not a mind reader.

Even at 10% BF... For an Me so-ectomorph that is pretty nice shape.

Michael johnson is 6'1" and 175lbs and he is a pretty decent sized dude especially for a track star.

Thread Information