Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jeepers is offline Associate Member

37 Y/o 1st cycle of Test Enth.. log :)

Well This is basically my 2nd week.... History... Ex H.S./ Col jock ( baseball) . 6 ft doctors scale said 192 post workout today... 35" waist... I carry a bit more BF than Id like.... Looking to basically reallocate my 190 into the right places.....

What I'm running .... 600mg of Test E a week .. 10 to 12 weeks...(novla and clomid PCT)

What picture .... Flexed or not flexed to start..//???

Lets get thuis thing started.... My diet is confusing as hell.... Tuna is making me fawking sick.... and I think I maybe overeating.... I never feel hungery.. most of the time I have to choke the shit down...

pic from today... grainey I know but wtf its a pic..

FYI I frontloaded the Test Enth for week one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00830.jpg 
Views:	631 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	91625

cleaning up my diet to a better one not so heavy on choking the tuna down.

I will post later what I am going to DIET experts... I'm looking for a lean bulk marginal cutting diet.... FYI.... let me finish up the day and I'll post.... Looking to get around 2800 cal 200 g protien... clean clean clean... I have made a commitment to get this done ... I WILL GET THIS DONE

revised diet.. *(6ft 190 lbs)

Meal 1 (6:00 am)

turkey patty (white and dark meat) 165cal, 16g protein
    Peach Yogurt small cup (150 cal)
    1/2 cup Oats (150 cal , 5g protein)

total meal 1 (465 cal, 21g protein)

Meal 2 (8:30am)

Protien shake- (1 SCOOP) ( 100 cal, 2g fat, 3g carbs, 26g protein)
    1 can tuna ( 150 cal, 32.5g protein,0 carbs)
    1Oz of Almonds (160cal,6g protein)

total meal 2 (510 cal, 64g protein)

Meal 3 (12:00 noon)

bones less chicken breast (180cal .. 40 g protein)
    Fish oil Tablespoon

total meal 3 ( 280cal, 66g protein)

SNACK (1:30pm)
    SHAKE

2 scoops protein shake (200 cal,4g fat, 6 carb, 52g protein)
    total snack ( 200cal, 52g protein)

Meal #4 (3:00)

2 can tuna (300 cal , 65g protein, 0 carbs)
    1 OZ Almonds (160 cal, 6 g protein)
    total meal 4 ( 460cal, 71g protein)

Meal #5 (5:30)

salad with mixed veggies
    Large bowl of fruit (strawberry,blue,raspberry)
    total meal 5 ( 400cal, 26g protein)

Meal #6

handfull of pretzels
    1 can tuna ( 150 cal, 32.5g protein,0 carbs)
    total meal 6 ( 250cal, 32g protein)

Meal 7 bedtime

Weight gainer shake(300 cal. 28 g pro)
    total snack ( 300cal, 28g protein)

TOTAL DAILY

Calories = 2865 (+ or-_
    Protein = 360g

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    things are looking pretty good from what i see what are you goals have you been working out lately since college baseball or you just picking it up again from the picture i would say you have been on a routin of some sort just throwing the questions out there before someone else does

I appriciate the kind words Chicago. Goals. I weigh in at 192 ish I'd like to get hid on some BF and pick up lean mass. let's put it this way. If after this cycle I weight 200 but am leaner and stronger ima happy man.

I try and keep in maintance mode I coach baseball with HS level kids. I have to.

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Good luck man. I think you will do much better having frontloaded. With your diet I am sure you will pack on loads a mass. I am a veggie and did not really do a crazy diet first cycle. Just loads of good grains. I packed on over 30 pounds and kept most of it even though I stopped eating as much. Only thing I would change if I were you is the PCT. I am a big fan of using a SERM and AI with HCG if you can. I believe that is why I kept all my gains and got zero acne..... You will be fine with that PCT of course, just a prefrence thing..... make sure you drink loads of water too.....

Hopfully I will today is the 1st day of week 3. I have seen some nice results mostly in workout intensity and a bit of leaning while staying at or near the same weight. Diet is very strict mon thru Friday. Weekends with 3 kids well it gets more difficult I keep it clean though.

Hopfully I start to pick up even more

I will post another chest pic in a bit

Update.. today Is the end of Week #3.. I am hovering around 195 to 197 pounds.. strenght is getting better..... INSOMNIA sucks.... wankin helps

I seem to get a boner for no appartent reason wehile times where I fee lI should I don't WTF???? (no performance issues)

I eat a clean 2800 to 3000 cal ( tuna, chicken, oats, veggies,,,, ) diet is in CHECK... Waiting for the KICK here... I frontloaded with 1200mg week one... running 600mg per week since....

Bump..... Onto the 4th week.... feeling stronger.... don't know how much is in my head..... I have insomnia..... I get hard sometimes and other time nothin ....... stayin at the same body weight.... Def stronger....

Diet is in check.. running around 2800 cal with 300g pro a day..... Weighing in at 195ish at 6 ft tall... 600mg Test Enth a week.... when should this crap hit me...... I feel like my muscles pulsate at night while sleeping....

Queastioning the "real" of my gear maybe...... I dunno.. What do you guys think

Talking 37 y/o test E cycle update !!

Well I think the gear is legit... I "think" it kicked in here mid week 4

what I used to struggle with now I do for reps.. pretty much every body part ..most noticible in back and chest/legs

scale today told me good news... 202 pounds.... weighed 192 less than 4 weeks ago....... waist size has reduced ... weights up... Good ????

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I love AAS!

I still have some padding in the love handle and gut a bit... but the rest is starting to get better.. I do cardio EVERY DAY... 15 to 20 mins with my HR at 135 BPM////

Dinosaur is offline Member
    happy for u keep us posted with some pics and weekly gains, how much wait have u gained so far since you're in week 4? r u having any difficulties with shooting in some parts of ur body?

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepers View Post
    Well This is basically my 2nd week.... History... Ex H.S./ Col jock ( baseball) . 6 ft doctors scale said 192 post workout today... 35" waist... I carry a bit more BF than Id like.... Looking to basically reallocate my 190 into the right places.....

What I'm running .... 600mg of Test E a week .. 10 to 12 weeks...(novla and clomid PCT)

What picture .... Flexed or not flexed to start..//???

Lets get thuis thing started.... My diet is confusing as hell.... Tuna is making me fawking sick.... and I think I maybe overeating.... I never feel hungery.. most of the time I have to choke the shit down...
    Congrats. I did my first cycle @ 37 and it was the best thing I ever did in my thirties. Good luck.

That being said, It is a real pain in the a$$ to read your posts the way you type.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    6 shakes a day seems a little excessive. Also where are your carbs at ?

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    6 shakes a day seems a little excessive. Also where are your carbs at ?

I am having a hard time getting enough pro from food alone... I've puked from eating one already.... The shakes gotta be better than going blank......

Carbs..... I eat a 1/2 cup of Oats inthe AM... Then I usallly have been eating 1/2 cup of brown rice post wrokout...

July 4th weekend.. I went off the deep ends and ate freaking everything I could get ahold of..... had a couple of margaritas, a bratwurst, hamburger, chips, some sugary dessert...... feel VERY guilty about it today..... I'll weigh in at the gym in 30 minutes... as of last thursday I weighed 202 lbs. with a starting weight of 192 like a month ago,,,,...

4 weeks in.... Monday was the start of week 5..... thoughts comments,,.,,, sometimes I feel good and I think I look ok but the photos make me wanna throw up bros !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37 Y/o 1st cycle of Test Enth.. log :)-img00907.jpg   37 Y/o 1st cycle of Test Enth.. log :)-img00908.jpg  

updated pictures at start of week 5 Test E

could use a confidence booster.... I've been busting my A$$ up to this point.. suffing insomnia..... had tingly nipples but it went away after a day or so.... eating fairly clean .... (yea I F-ed it up over the 4th)

1 day on week 5 .....

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    good job are you getting other sides? and im on week 5 here too im starting to feel more energy in the gym and my workouts are more intense.

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    but i am taking sustanon 250

thanks man...... just feeling tires today..... eating was enjoyable.. now it's like clockwork....

Insomnia is a part of the lifestyle for many. Myself included.

It did not work for me, but some people have used a combo of ZMA & GABA 30 minutes before going to bed. Take a look into it. What could it hurt? The stuff is not expensive, IMO.

Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalinstinct View Post
    Insomnia is a part of the lifestyle for many. Myself included.

It did not work for me, but some people have used a combo of ZMA & GABA 30 minutes before going to bed. Take a look into it. What could it hurt? The stuff is not expensive, IMO.

Just a suggestion.
    Tried it .. didn't work.. I sweat like a mother... can't sleep..... get up 10 times a night walk the house... this part sucks

Quote Originally Posted by jeepers View Post
    Tried it .. didn't work.. I sweat like a mother... can't sleep..... get up 10 times a night walk the house... this part sucks

Same thing for me. I guess we'll sleep when we're dead.

My training partner gave me an Ambien and it worked well. I got 5 hours of sleep in one session for the first time in a while. However, I do not advocate script drugs, myself.

Bro, the periods? They suck. Stop typing while you think. Think, than type.

Please!

I'd like to follow your log but it is really a pain. It makes me NOT want to read it.

Thanks.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    You said you wanted a confidence booster. From what I can see you have decent muscles under a small layer of fat. You can see your upper pecs and I know if you tried to cut you would get much better results than bulking.
    If I were you, I would forget about trying to make my arms catch up to my torso. You should try to slowly start to take weight off, and allow your muscles to show through. Shrink your waistline down allowing your upper body to appear larger in comparison.
    When I was young I was very skinny causing me to always want to get huge. When I was 25 years old I weighed just 123 LBS or so. After gaining more than 80 pounds over the next 10 years, I started wanting to be skinnier again.
    After losing 20 pounds of fat I found a great weight for me at around 185. I still wish I were bigger, but having abs and being somewhat vascular makes me happy considering I am now 38 years old.
    Take it from me, if you start to lose a little fat you will be as happy with your look as if you were able to continue to pack on some muscle. Since you are already putting more muscle on, when your done just dont forget to lose some fat weight. Good luck and keep us posted.

end of Week #5 photo

Onto week number 6 of 12. I feel good. Sleep is still a bit of an issue

moving into the middle of week 6. I did back and biceps today. GREAT pump on the bi's feeling overall stronger. will post a mid week photo of the same pose for reference later today. I have a training question though, I'm using hte whole rack 120lbs on lat pull downs,rows, exct. I need more weight. any ideas ?
    Last edited by jeepers; 07-15-2008 at 01:41 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    overhead with a 15% incline seated to hit the front delts... make them pop and change your symmetry a lot

Great job by the way..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    overhead with a 15% incline seated to hit the front delts... make them pop and change your symmetry a lot

Great job by the way..

cable machine with the incline bench at 15% and pull the weight down to the middle of the pecs? focus on pulling with the elbows correct?

Thanks for the great job comment sometimes I can use it. Guessing you can see a difference in body ?? My wife either doesn't notice because she sees me everyday or just doesn't say anything

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

Great job by the way..
    Did shoulders today.. Tired this movement out and I really like it. thank you for the quality advise. Closing in on the end of week number 6. Scale today said 200 lbs. even. I am hovering at or arounf 198 to 202 lbs and can't seem to break through.

My Body comp. is changing for the better, I am loosing body fat and picking up lean mass. So as long as my weight doesn't drop I should be happy right.

Well it's the end of week number 6. I pinned again this morning. I feel great, yesterday I had my first bout with heartburn and could hardly eat. I felt like I cheated myself because of it. Weighed in today at 202lbs and have heard my family tell me that "your starting to really fill out" . I will post another update picture this afternoon of same pose. Thank you once again for your support and help with this adventure.

pic at 6 weeks (202 lbs)

Name:	flex1.jpg 
Views:	490 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	92383

Name:	back.jpg 
Views:	385 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	92384

Sat today I feel small weight is still 202

stpete is offline Banned
    You're doing good bro. Looking good too, keep up the good work. Sleep has been an issue with me for freakin 5 years now. You'll get used to it and you'll learn how to deal with it.
    Don't put a lot of stock in the theory that you have to have 8 hours every night. Yes, it's nice, but how many people do you know that really sleep that much? I don't know anyone.
    I can't handle tuna either, it's red meat and chicken for me. Pizza also helps sometimes with the carbs as well. Especially right after a workout. Just me though. I'll be checking you out.

Thanks man. Somedays are better than others I guess.

On to week number 7. I decided to finish off this cycle with some test cyp. Prolly for another 6 to 7 weeks. Followed by PCT.

southmadejd is offline Member
    You can definitely tell a difference in the chest and traps. Good job buddy.

chest and triceps today. Everything felt great. chest is getting better and I'm considering taking my "manscaping" a bit further and shave all the chest hair. My wife is digging the new me a bit. getting laid all the time. The 1st couple of weeks I got the old your gonna eat again? Now she just says, chicken or Tuna ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information