Thread: cycle help

liftingislife is offline New Member

cycle help

Ok today i just finished my first week of my cycle. I ran into a few problems on scheduling my injection dosages. any help would be great.
    ok here's what i want to take

600 mg/wk of QV EQ FOR TEN WEEKS
    500 mg/wk of QV Prop FOR TEN WEEKS

Now here's the problem, i want to take both eod. the prop has to be done eod and i want to take the eq whenever i take the prop to ease the pain of the prop injection. I was going to split my injections into 125mg/eod of prop and 150 mg/eod of eq, but if you count out the days it doesn't add up to what i want. if you could fourteen days from an injection, that's two weeks and seven injections (which means i should have done 1200 mg of eq and 1000 mg of prop by now). But with only seven injections i'm only taking 437.5 mgs of prop a wk and 525 mg of eq per week on average. And 21 days or three weeks which is eleven injections is only 458 mg of prop per week and 550 mg of eq per week. So you see i never hit my desired 500 mg of prop per week and 600 mg of eq per week. this problem occurs because of eod injections, one week you inject four times and the next you inject three times, etc.

HAS ANYONE ELSE EVER HAD THIS PROBLEM AND IF SO COULD YOU SUGGEST A DOSE I CAN TAKE EOD OF EACH THAT WOULD BE 500 MG OF PROP/WEEK AND 600 MG OF EQ/WEEK FOR TEN WEEKS.

THANKS BROTHERS,
    LIL

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    holy shit bro that was like a college word math problem. where the hell is the train going west?lol
    sorry bro couldnt resist

why are you stuck on eod injections and that specific amount. from what you wrote its an impossibility to accomplish
    try
    mon,wed,fri injections of eq at 200mg (how ever many ccs equal 200mg depending on gear)
    and mon,wed,fri,sat injections of prop at 125mgs per shot mixed with eq ---the only day is sat not mixed with eq which is not too bad

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro I used QV prop with no pain, but any way if you go 175mg of the prop eod you'll get 525mg per week.

I think I'd go with the QV Test Enan, but that's me. Here's something to think about do your EQ 10 weeks the Test enan 11 weeks, use the prop the jump start your cycle weeks 1-3, then week 12-13 use it to keep test levels up. Take last shot on friday of week 13 start clomid on monday of week 14. Oh yea go 100mg eod at both ends.

JohnnyB

liftingislife is offline New Member
    thanks i think i'll do the mwfsat injections it sounds like it works the best

and i knew i would get shit about the question.

thanks

Thread Information