uncgboro is offline Associate Member

Cycle Progress

Height: 5’10”
    Start weight: 176lbs.
    Body Fat %: The consensus was 12-13% from several people in here
    Training History: 5 years
    Cycle Start Date: June 9th 2008
    Cycle History: This is my first cycle.
    Ingredients: Sus 250 @ 500mg/wk for 3 weeks. Followed by 9 weeks of test-e @ 500mg/wk. (This switch is due to availability, not preference.)
    PCT: Nolva, Clomid, L-dex.

This is meant to show you my progress and get feedback. I will start by attaching some pre-cycle pics that were take on the day of my first injection: 6/9/08.

Then I will show you today’s pictures as of 6/20/08. I am currently up 14lbs. and weigh 190lb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Progress-pre5.jpg   Cycle Progress-pre6.jpg   Cycle Progress-pre3.jpg   Cycle Progress-pre8.jpg   Cycle Progress-pre9.jpg  

Here are pictures taken today June 20th weighing in at 190lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Progress-imgp1018.jpg   Cycle Progress-imgp1019.jpg   Cycle Progress-imgp1022.jpg   Cycle Progress-imgp1023.jpg  

I have noticed my strength is up big time.
    Example:
    I did chest this week and did the 120's DB for 4 reps solo, and one assisted.
    Previously I would only do the 90's or maybe the 95's for 6 reps.
    I just did it to "test" my strength.

Other than that, no records broken, just stronger, and I seem to recover quiker and have a drive to workout. I feel like humping any halfway decent girl as well.

More updates will come later...

Some thoughts or discussion/recommendations would be great!
    As far as today...
    Today I took the day off of the gym. I had a baseball game at 7:00. I pitched the last 3 innings and my velocity was up. I guess it is all this new weight, because I wasn't throwing differently. My legs really fill out the baseball pants now. People are noticing that i am getting bigger, I just dont want it to LOOK like i am using aas.

More later.

dino1013 is offline Junior Member
    keep up the good work!getting great results already.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Your arms look way bigger nice job bro keep it up

Update:
    I did back/bi's today. My rotator cuff was not feeling the best. I pitched last night for 3 innings so thats typical. Due to this I tried to take it somewhat easy.

I must say the pumps on test are like no other. NO products don't make me this pumped. I love it. I feel super swole and look it after each workout!

Also, I started to take Novla two days ago b/c my left nip looked puffy to me. No itctiness, but I wanted to play it safe. I dropped a few lbs. in the last few days. I weighed 186.6 this morning.

Update:

I has been a while. I am in London until July 14th. I joined a gym right away! Expensive, but i have to work out.

I was nervous travling with gear. I put the syringes/bandaids/alcohol pads in my checked luggage. The amps I put in the side cargo pocket and it worked. THey didn't x-ray ME, just my carry on. THey also didnt search me, I gave them no reason to. I still was anxious.

pump.joe is offline Associate Member
    Cool, keep us posted!

awms is offline Senior Member
    damb that was stupid man! haha If you wer caught they would have raped you lol owell atleast you got it threw....its not like you wer harming any one....In fact I would rather have a jacked sauce pig who can fight on baord with me then a weak guy who couldent take any one down lol

JinNtonic is offline Member
    look good.

I am tired today after a weekend in Wales consisting of surfing, cliff jumping and hiking. I felt like batman in a wetsuite.

On another note, my girlfriend (whom i am visiting in England) told me that she hopes I don't get bigger. She says its unattractive. I really dont want to be too much bigger, just bulk up and then cut some of the fat. I told her that I gained all that weight so fast because of my diet. Do you think she knows? Are women that informed on gear usage? One day we were having sex and felt my band-aid on my ass. I told her i had a nasty pimple. I know she wouldn't take it well if I sat her down and told her. More later.

mperk is offline Member
    Lookin swole man - good luck w the gf - don't worry about getting too big - when you cut you'll loose weight and look ripped. IMO women know nothing about gear - foreign shit to them - like men knowing about tampons! LOL! Good luck dude!

I am back from London. I am glad to be back in the US and back to MY gym and not the gym I was using.

I fell off of the forums for a while.

Here is my update:
    I have been off the cycle for some time and weigh 193 currently. Still strong and trying to maintain the weight through the winter. Thanks for all the support from the forums for my cycle, Pct, and diet and training.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    any pics after pct. well done on the transform.

xtrojan is offline New Member
    your Bodyfat level has seemed to drop during the cycle. did you experience any bloat ? did you eat a lot during the cycle ?

Thread Information