stinky is offline Associate Member

Question first cycle EQ or Primo

I am 6' 3'' 210 10%bf been lifting for 3 years and need a little boost. I want to gain some quality muscle w/o water retention and not alot of sides. I think i have it narrowed down to either a eq or primo cyle, i know this will not produce huge gains, but just help maybe 5-10 lbs\
    I eat like a horse and train hard 6 days\wk

wodering if anyone has tried an eq or primo alone cycle??? or has any comments, Thanks

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you can afford it... I'd run this cycle.

wk 1-10 eq @ 400mg/wk
    wk 4-12 var @ 40mg/ed

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anavar would be good oral to add if trying to use gear that has little aromatizing or none at all.

EQ results are much better when (synergistically) stacked with gear high in androgenic behavior... but if the androgens are too risky for you than Anavar looks like a good oral alternative choice.

Eq, Primo and Deca can all be substituted with near same end results. Deca being said to have the most linguring side effects. Primo is high quaity, but expensive. EQ can cause the EQ flu and the Vet stuff can be less quality - American Vet versions are pretty safe, quality buys. EQ can make you feel like a pin cussion at ranges of 25mg-100mg/mL. If you are looking for a "boost" - EQ is known for it's increased pump in the gym.

Personally, if you want to pop your receptor cherry I would suggest Primobolan or EQ front load of 800mg the first week - 400mg maintenance. Anavar ran at 40mg per day after week 3 as nj_ suggested.
    Last edited by Warrior; 10-26-2002 at 03:14 PM.

nj_ ... is Proviron and good safe androgen to stack with EQ? For gear with little sides and aromatization.

nj_
    I have never seen anyone stack EQ/Proviron usually its EQ/Fina or EQ/Test, but um I don't think it would hurt, as it will help maintain sexual function and give your muscles a hardened look which would most likely compliment the vascularity from the EQ. I'd say stack Fina with EQ instead of Proviron though.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    i think eq and var is a good suggestion...winny is also another good alternative...work wit winny...its good stuff...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Primo isn't supposed to aromatise so EQ IMO will still give you nice gains, but Primo has a short half life, and is quite expenisive.
    Warrior is correct, when he says that EQ works better when stacked with higher androgens such as t 200 or 250 Enthanate. EQ helps with bloating, and gives you a hell of a pump and vascualrity, as well as that famous EQ hunger.
    My advice is to save your EQ for a test cycle, or save your money and do a complete cycle, something like this:
    1-4 Dbol
    1-10 EQ 400-600mg per week
    1-10 T 200
    Maybe even some deca @ 300mg per week 1-8

This is a very simple cycle, (if you get the 200mg/ml EQ), and you will see some decent gains.

sonic is offline Female Member
    50mg dbol /ed 1-6
    500mg/ sus/wk 1-6
    200mg deca /wk 1-5

I got a question answered form Bill Roberts on EQ...

Question:
    Since EQ can work synergistically with gear high in androgenic effects - would Proviron be a good oral to stack with it? I have not heard about Proviron/Eq stack results before... has anyone tried this - and at what dose?

Bill Roberts:
    Proviron is useless or all but useless as a skeletal muscle anabolic . So I'd say no. Also, it isn't in my opinion a useful model to try to categorize anabolic/androgenic steroids as being principally "anabolic" in some cases or principally "androgenic" in others, and to hope for best muscle gains by combining one from each category. For example combining Equipoise with Proviron would make perfect sense under that model, but in practice I really don't think you'd gain any more than with Equipoise alone. Whereas if you added say a product that gave high nor-4-AD levels (as Nandrosol did), while most using such a model would probably call both Equipoise and this "anabolics" not "androgens," it would be an effective stack. Basically, that entire model isn't based on anything actual and has errors of prediction.

nj..if i ran a cycle like you suggested would i have to follow it up by any clomid or clen ??

I really want to try to keep a very high % of wieght gained... Is the eq better for that or would the primo be better??

nj_
    Originally posted by stinky
    nj..if i ran a cycle like you suggested would i have to follow it up by any clomid or clen??
    Yes you need Clomid after a cycle of EQ/Var. Clen is optional.

EQ is slow solid gains, Primo is slow gains too but more costly and needs to be stacked with something else. Is this your first cycle? IMO EQ/Var is a great first timer cycle (minimum side effects and good solid gains).

nj_
    Originally posted by sonic
    50mg dbol /ed 1-6
    500mg/ sus/wk 1-6
    200mg deca/wk 1-5
    Scrap that cycle. Need to run the Sus for 10 weeks to really get the benefit out of it. 200mg deca for 5 weeks aint gonna do nothing either because of the time it takes for both the sus and deca to kick in. I'd drop the dbol to 30-35mg/day if you want to run it for 6 weeks. Do this instead.

wk 1-4 dbol @ 35-40mg/ed
    wk 1-10 sust 500mg/wk
    wk 1-10 deca 300mg/wk

think i should run an eq winny cycle for the first time or eq and var??

davidthebeast is offline New Member

Deca

Also, I heard on the Deca that you should most effectively run 2 mg per body pound of your weight per week. So that'd be 400 mg/week if you weigh 200 lbs.

I'm not lookin for deca gains though.

What would give me better results Eq\Winny or Eq\Var ???

nj_
    If you can afford it, I would say run the EQ/Var the way I stated above for your first cycle. The only real problem with it is the cost of the var, it ain't cheap is all I can say.

what do you think i could gain off the cycle you suggested??

nj_
    10, 15lbs or more? It's hard to say, what does your diet look like? I've seen guys gain 12lbs on their first cycle and it was just var alone for 8 weeks..how much you gain is somewhat a case-by-case thing.

i eat like this:
    Meal #1 40grm. protein + 1,000cal shake
    Meal #2 eggs + alittle meat and 2 cups milk
    Meal #3 tuna fish sandwhich and low fat cottage cheese +milk
    Meal #4 after workout protein bar 32grm. protein
    Meal #5 chicken breast or salmon fillet + milk
    Meal #6 protein shake 40grm.

i do not eat shit food or drink pop, and i keep my beer drinking down to less than a 12 pak aweek,and take multivitamins and creatine. I try yo get in atleast 200grms. of protein plus 3,000-4,000 cals and 300grms. of carbs. think i need to up cals and carbs????

Is the var really that hard on the liver??

Nj < I'm thinking about trying that cylce you suggested...

Wk 1-10 eq @ 400mg\wk
    Wk 4-12 var @40mg\ed

should i start the clomid 2 weeks after lats shot or 2 weeks after the var is gone??? And how much clomid??? thanx

nj_
    Var is a mild steroid but it is still 17AA. Cut out the drinking completely while on cycle. Start clomid the day after you finish var. It metabolizes out of your system within a day so you can start clomid right away. As for your diet, I personally advocate more than 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight, but moreso in your situation I would suggest trying to get more protein from real food than shakes/bars. I would suggest eating 6-8 egg whites with some wheat toast or oats for breakfast. Then eat 6-10oz of chicken breast for meal #2 with some rice or pasta. After your workout I would drink a whey shake with 40-50g of dextrose in it as well as 10g of creatine and 5g glutamine. Rest of it looks alright. Lots of creatine is beneficial on var as it increases creatine synthesis greatly.
    As for how much clomid, run it 300mg on day 1, 100mg/day for days 2-10, and 50mg/day for days 11-21.

Good luck with the cycle bro.

Thanks nj, sorry to keep buggin the hell out of ya but i got one more quick one for ya, (or anyone else) should i front load the eq 800mgs. first week???
    Thanks again Bros.

nj_
    I don't think it is necessary to frontload on a first cycle. Up to you though.

slimey is offline New Member
    How should i split up 400mg. of EQ\wk 115mg. EOD????

slimey is offline New Member
    And how much novl. should i have on hand????

anyone??

nj_
    Shoot 200mg of EQ Monday and 200mg on Thursday. I don't think you need a massive amount of nolva on hand because you are just running eq/var. This is a pretty safe cycle. Just make sure you have your Clomid.

Thread Information