Scooby is offline Junior Member

Exclamation I'm New: Help with Clen and Cutting Cycle

Wassup... I'm extremly new to steriods .. Give it like 3 weeks new.. i'm 17 years old and i'm being kinda catious on what i put in...
    I've been on Sust250 for about 3 weeks and i hear i should take Clomid after.... How much? how frequently and When Exactly..Is it taking Clomid a MUST? or what?

I wanna get F$#King Ripped.. You can say i'm a little bit chubbs.. and i watch what i eat.. I wanna take this whole cutting thing slow BUT effective.. My diet is great.. i watch what i eat.. and i eat healthy

How do Clen cycles work?..
    How often and for how long?
    should i stack it with anything else? Winstrol ??

I need some major Advice.. Thanx..

RATM is offline Senior Member
    man, i can name about a dozen people that are going to try real hard not to rip you my new dark side brother...

pt, cycleon, dr. d, kevin

i can see it coming

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    First of all based on your questions you have not done enough research on AS yet. This is not a flame, I'm just stating the facts. Secondly, CLOMID IS A MUST IF YOU WANT TO RETAIN YOUR GAINS. You will need 36 50mg tabs of Clomid and you should run it in this pattern.

Day 1 - 300mg
    Day 2-10 100mg/day
    Day 11-21 50mg/day

How long are you planning to run the sust for? Do you even have clomid on hand?

Clen is usually run 2 weeks on / 2 off alternated with ECA in the off weeks. If you want to use Winstrol it should be used in the end of your sust cycle, so it would look like this.

(this is assumed you are running sust for 10 wks since you haven't stated how long your cycle is / what doses)

wk 1-10 sust @ 250mg/wk?
    wk 9-13 winny @ 50mg/ed

Honestly, I wouldn't even recommend you using the winstrol, clen maybe. What is your diet like and what are your stats? How long have you been training? You are too young to use juice bro, if I was you I'd stop now, get my natural test back up with clomid and continue training naturally. You need more than major advice, you need to do major research bro. Good luck.

Thanx alot for your advice.... And i know alot of people dont think i should be doing anything.. But i'm taking it extremely lightly.. i've only taken 2 sust.. and this is the 3rd week...I feel like i've reached a pleatu though.. I've been working out for a while and I've gained alot of muscle naturally but recently.. for the last year.. i havent been gaining anything.. not one freakin pound of muscle... and i'm not as cut as i want to be.... I thought maybe roids would help me do that...

.. and Uhm.. RATM.. I dont mean to piss anyone off here.. i'm trying to get some advice on what to do bro...

I'm thinking of stoping the sust.. and Cutting down first...And your right.. i havent done much reasearch on roids.. But i have done some.. its just i rather here stuff from people who have expereince and not just some unpronsonified text..

But just a question.. I know it might sound stupid but.. whats ECA? i've read about it alot in some posts up in here.. . but what is it?

Thanx for the help.. i really appreciate it...

Scooby...

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I would have suggested that you shake up your workout routine if you have reached a plateau. How often do you work out? How long do you go? How much cardio are you doing?

You want to gain weight and also to get cut up. For most people these are two separate processes. Taking the sust will help you add bulk (but may really screw up your hormones long term as you are very young), but you indicate that you are chubby so the sust will be counter productive in that respect.

Before even hearing your workout regiment, I would start with diet and cardio. If the former is clean and the latter is vigorous, I doubt that you would have a problem with high bf%, because for most 17 year olds, it’s much easier than for those who are older.

ECA stacks can come in later. And, to answer your specific question and ECA stack is 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and 325mg aspirin. The effect it will have is to speed up your metabolism and surpress your appetite. I personally believe they give me a short-term energy boost too. If you do them at some point, don't take more than 3 stacks a day and discontinue them after 6 weeks. Then if you want to do them again, you should wait 6-more weeks. Otherwise your body will get acclimated to them and they will lose their effectiveness.

Some people do two weeks ECA, 2 weeks clen .

nj_
    Post your diet for me please.

Ok.. I really appreciate your advice..

Concerning my diet..Uhh.. It varies but its alot of Fruits and some wheats.... Last year I really cut it down and lost 30lbs... But i cant seem to loose anymore.. I Figure.. Cut as much as i can and then bulk up. The gut area needs to be cut a bit.. everything else is fine... I've tried every possible ab rountine for a hell of a long time and still dont see results.. I wanna cut this down Fast. I figure get on some Clen .. and maybe some ECA.. (but like you said i havent done too much research.... but i'm starting now..).. None of the sources i read really mention the long term affects of these drugs for someone my age.. Thats primarily why i'm asking for advice..

You've mentioned the Sust might not be good right now for me.. At what age do you recommend? How about the Clen and ECA? Is that suitable?

My workout routine: Gym 45mins M-W-F and sometimes Sunday/Saturday and i do Cardio everyday except for weekends...

Keepin it coming.. Thanx alot.

Scooby

nj_
    Save the sust til your in your mid 20's.

As for the Clen /ECA I would try just ECA first and see how much results you can get from that, then give clen a shot. Using sust with a diet like that is just a waste, you need way meats and good fats and complex carbs and especially plenty of protein. Wheats and fruits aren't gonna cut it. A clean properly structured diet will help you go a long way. Unfortunately I don't have a sample cutting diet on hand but I'm sure some of the other bros here could help you with designing a diet.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Scooby, diet is 75-80% of making gains. Your muscles are made out of protein. If you don't eat protein you can't put on muscle. At 17 you have very high test levels, at least if you don't do roids. Get your diet right first. Eat between 4,500 to 6,000 cal/day, with 250g to 400g of protein. This is a huge amount of food. Eat lots of small meals and take protein shakes between them. Train hard but don't overtrain. If you can't add a rep or some pounds each exercise every workout reduce your set count or go fewer days. You also need plenty of sleep. This should get you bulking up again. Try different routines, but do squats and deadlifts. Everybody is different. What works for me might not work for you. You should be trying to find out what makes your body grow best. Roids when you are 17 is not a good idea. There is a post on the main board from a 19 year old who doesn't have a sex drive since his cycle. A 19 year old that isn't horny isn't natural. Hormone levels in the teens are very delicately balanced. Please don't mess yours up. Get the diet and exercise routine down 100% and you'll make great gains.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,S EARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SE ARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEA RCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEAR CH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARC H,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH ,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by Mastiff
    Scooby, diet is 75-80% of making gains. Your muscles are made out of protein. If you don't eat protein you can't put on muscle. At 17 you have very high test levels, at least if you don't do roids. Get your diet right first. Eat between 4,500 to 6,000 cal/day, with 250g to 400g of protein. This is a huge amount of food. Eat lots of small meals and take protein shakes between them. Train hard but don't overtrain. If you can't add a rep or some pounds each exercise every workout reduce your set count or go fewer days. You also need plenty of sleep. This should get you bulking up again. Try different routines, but do squats and deadlifts. Everybody is different. What works for me might not work for you. You should be trying to find out what makes your body grow best. Roids when you are 17 is not a good idea. There is a post on the main board from a 19 year old who doesn't have a sex drive since his cycle. A 19 year old that isn't horny isn't natural. Hormone levels in the teens are very delicately balanced. Please don't mess yours up. Get the diet and exercise routine down 100% and you'll make great gains.
    Great post Mastiff!

Yeah I realized that now and so i stopped.. I'd only taken to sust anyway so it mont mess me up too bad i dont think...I guess i just needed to get knocked into place so thanx.

Damn though, 4500-6000 cal/per day is a shitload...I have a feelin i'm just ganna get fat as hell doing this... But You gatta know your stuff so i'll take your word on it.. I do wanna cut down alot though.. Do you not even recomened a little bit of clen for it.. I have it in hand but i havent touched it.. I could always sell it i guess..
    Clen isnt too bad though is it?

Thanx for the advice Mastiff!

Mastiff is offline Member
    I was responding to your comment that you haven't gained in a year. I wanted to show you how to gain wihout roids. The way I do it is I bulk up. then cut. Trying to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time isn't likely to do a good job at either one. If you want to cut first, then bulk, let me know. I'll try to come up with a cutting diet for you.

Thread Information