Theelite7 is offline New Member

Need advice for cutting...

Hello All, this is my first post on the board so please excuse me if I sound stupid. I am looking to shed a solid 30 pounds of fat and like every other person with weight loss goals I am looking to do it as quickly as possible. Currently I am 20 yrs old, 225 lbs, 6'1", and around 22% bf. I am no stranger to cutting weight as I have wrestled nearly my whole life. The problem is, whenever I cut weight (every season), I lose all the muscle I have gained. I know that I am just simply cutting too fast and losing muscle at the same time as fat, but I find the process of losing just fat incredibly slow and rigorous. I have just started a diet that I know will help me accomplish the aforementioned goal, but I guess I was wondering if the use of cytomel , clenbuterol , or an ECA stack, or any other things you would recommend would help me "speed" up the process. Although I know it is healthy, 2 pounds a week is just too little too long. My current diet and workout are as follows:
    meal 1: 2 egg whites and 1 yoke, 1 piece of whole wheat toast, water, multi vita, and betalean
    m2: myoplex shake
    m3:turkey breast or tuna, salad no dressing, water, non fat sugar free yogurt, betalean
    m4: right after wrkout myoplex shake
    m5: chicken or turkey or fish, baked potatoe with no adds, water, betalean
    foods with similier nutritional values are subbed periodically to add diversity

lifting is done 3 days a week and cardio is done 6 days a wk with heavy cardio done on nonlifting days. I alternate between upper body and lower body days each lifting day. I am good about following diets to the T as the years of wrestling has conditoned me to do so, so any tips about the diet will also be helpful.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    If you eat and workout as you say...then how in the hell did you get to 22% bodyfat?

If you want to "assist" in losing bodyfat while keeping muscle, then do a clen /ECA cycle consisting of clen 2 weeks/eca 2 weeks etc......I wouldn't do the cytomel without the concurrent use of AS due to the body becoming catobolic.

Theelite7 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice, I got fat because a year and a half ago I completely tore my rotator culf (sp?) and was unable to really do anything productive for a year until I could get surgery on it. That year was also my first year of college so all I did was drink myself stupid and not workout. I have just started working out again 3 months ago now that my shoulder is fixed and been given some time to heal, I wasn't really cutting yet because I have ben trying to get my lifts back up and strengthen my shoulder back. I just started the diet and and different workout plan last week to start cutting down. Also, what dosages do you recommend for the clen and the ECA each day?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Do a search with the search button and type in Clen ...you will have a bunch of info to read about it!

Thread Information