shujaat is offline Junior Member

this will be my first anabolic use

i am 22 yrs old and i am from pakistan i have prety good body i am mucular having bout 14.5'' arms and 29 waist and i am 5'4 my doby fat is bout 9%.so guys where i live deca dura and sustanon250 r available for less then a dollar a vail coz they r made here and they aint fake.i planned this cycle. any coments are welcome
    week 1 to week 10 durabolin at 400 and 250 sustanon every week.
    what do u ppl say i am genetically blessed one but just for heavy doby i am gona use them.what do u say is this enf.....i have nolvadex and proviron too in hand how often shall i use them.

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    you told us your size on everything, but you neglected to put in your bodyweight and how heavy you wanted to be. IMO if you're going to take deca at 400mg per week then i would take sust at 500 mg a week and the proviron at 25mg a day, but you might want to do some more research before rushing into this. no flame just MO. good luck bro!

en1222 is offline Member
    Make sure you run clomid post cycle to keep gains

shujaat is offline Junior Member
    thank u bros....well friends i have already arranged some 65 10mg tablets of nolvadex and clomid 60 tabs of 25g mg.how much clomid em i suppose to do and also feel free to tell me the adivce coz i need some and by the way all the gear here is a bit too cheap so i can also use hcg plzee do tell me the amount of clomind to be used and the hcg(pregnyl).and besides i will take nearly 2.7 grams of protien is that enf.well here r my sizes......
    waist 29.5(after big dieting and aeorobic it was 38.5 2months ago)
    weight62(at 9% body fat)
    biceps 14.2
    i intend to gian around 15 kg in ten weeks cycle.and besides i will use durabolin not deca durabolin .and i intend to make my biceps size round bout 17.do any one of u have any good dose combo of sustanon and durabolin(not deca ).thanks agian bros

Thread Information