yuma1986 is offline New Member

My Anavar cycle(halfway through)

im about a little more than halfway done with my first ever cycle and so far things are going really well. when i started i was 6'2" and 135lbs (3.2% body fat) and now im up to 147lbs and 3.3% body fat. my goal is to hopefully level off at 155. i feel more in shape than ever. i dont get to train in MMA as much as i like because of schedule conflicts so when i cant train with my coach i have been hitting the gym evey day. sometimes twice a day.

a couple things ive noticed so far is that i dont really get sore as bad as i used to. i can do sets of reps where im struggling to complete the last couple in my set and im still not sore the next day like i normally would be.

the strength gains have been very impressive. on the seated flys on the machine before my cycle i would do 3 sets of 10 reps and each set move up 15 pounds from 105-135 and on the last set it would be hard to finsh. now im starting at 205 and moving up each set. i can do the whole thing(295lbs) but only a couple times.

my shoulders are getting a lot more muscular and broad and my chest is filling in nicely. all my muscles are rock hard when i flex and even my stomach has gotten more cut up than it was.

so far i havent noticed any side effects or bad aspects of the drug and hopefully i wont have to. i am very pleased with my results and all the comments i get when i go out are a definite bonus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Anavar cycle(halfway through)-pa070008.jpg  

i also forgot to mention that i have been taking a liver support formula along with my anavar and a GNC multi sport for men. before a big workout or MMA training i have been taking NOSBlast from vitamin world. it gives me a shitload of energy and helps a whole lot when i have to go round after round with only minute breaks in between. after workouts i have been drinking muscle milk that was donated to me by my trainer. he had a bunch of that and some whey protein that he gave me. i guess he though i needed it more than him lol

damn, i also forgot to say that im taking 20mg in the morning and 20mg at night. i think thats all for now

vBRAH is offline Member
    Damn looking great, 3% is impressive! Any before pictures? How longs the cycle for?

hows about that for a before pic lol. i wouldnt mind my face being shown but that was a horrible picture lol. i had been out fishing all day and i was a mess and about ready for some tasty bass.

as far as the cycle length, im thinking anywhere from 8-10 weeks. im on about week 4 1/2 i think. i have the exact date i started written down i just dont remember.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Anavar cycle(halfway through)-040-copy.jpg  

vBRAH is offline Member
    Nice work What about diet/training? Always interested in how Anavar cycles go!

as far as diet goes, i eat what i would like to call healthy. i dont eat any fast food, i dont drink soda except for maybe like once or twice a month. the things i eat at work are a lot of tuna salad, chicken salad, bags of steamed vegetables with a special type of soy sauce i make myself or turkey, chicken or roast beef sandwiches(i work in a deli) i eat a lot of protein bars or cliff bars for snacks to keep me going at work. at home i do a lot of grilled chicken on the george foreman grill served over brown rice and steamed vegetables. thats pretty much all i can think of at them moment. i buy a lot of bags of vegetables that all you have to do is throw them in the microwave for a few minutes and thats it. cheap, simple and they are pretty damn good with my sauce. i had some people at my work tell me i should sell my sauce. to sams club i go to make up a huge batch for public use lol.

browboy is offline Associate Member

Other stats

Hey bro, how old are you? And what kind of training schedule are you on. I just finished a var cycle doing 60mg per day for 10 weeks. Had some pretty good results, but not quite like yours. I finished my cycle just about a month ago, ran my pct, and just finished it. I have to admit, I am already loosing some of the weight gains, and it seems like I am just starting to loose a slight bit of the strength gains. Hopefully I will be able to push through until my natty test gets going again and not loose everything that I got. Will be interesting to see how it goes for you. Saw you were in Yuma too. I am in Phoenix!

im 22, my training schedule is not quite fine tuned at the moment but the more results i see the better i get at sticking to a routine. i joined a small 24 hour gym that is mostly machines but it also has free weights and some other stuff too. i usually go through almost all the machines except a couple that i dont like and i do 3 sets of 10 reps and on the last set i try and make it to where i struggle to make my 10th rep. i also train MMA as much as i can, which isnt much because of my shitty work schedule and my trainer works nights. but when i do train i train 7 minute rounds usually anything from BJJ, shadow boxing, sparring, or random excercises all with only one minute rest in between rounds for about 5 rounds straight.

i believe in the profile for VAR it says you keep around 80% of your gains so you should be fine. i will actually be happy if i keep my strength but drop some weight. 155 class is pretty intimidating for me. im used to being at 135 on a daily basis

i used to live in PHX when i was pretty young. the weather is finally cooling off and its feeling pretty damn good here in the evenings

browboy is offline Associate Member

Keep us posted

Sounds good bro. I'll tell ya, your workout, as you stated, isn't fine tuned, your diet probably isn't either, but it looks like you are having great results! Keep us posted and be sure to put up some more pics.

Finally cooling off here too! It's awesome.

Later

Gears is offline Member
    Ripped, but you need to eat eat eat, you`ll look great at 200+ if you can keep the bf down.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    Ripped, but you need to eat eat eat, you`ll look great at 200+ if you can keep the bf down.
    true but i think hes trying to get to and stay at 155 cus hes an MMA fighter.dude you look real good,nice work.

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    true but i think hes trying to get to and stay at 155 cus hes an MMA fighter.dude you look real good,nice work.
    Ah, makes sense.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    keep up the good work. just 155 seems awfully skinny for someone 6'2." you must be incredibly thin.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    dont know if i said u are 3% but you are definitely shredded

155 is my goal weight. lately i have been gaining a pound a day and my body fat has stayed the same so im definitely happy. i want to get a personal trainer so i get the most out of my cycle

my only fear now is that i cant even really drop weight because i have no fat to lose. im putting on all muscle, but **** it if i go over 155 i guess its all good. just have to train harder

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    3%.....doubt it but you are ripped. I'd say closer to 5.5-6%

So your goal is to get up to 155 and stay there??

i have had it checked a couple times lately. all have been in the low 3's. i think i wanna stay at 155. i have had a few days off because of an almost broken foot from training. im out of work for 1 week paid so im happy.

Thread Information