met090 is offline New Member

first deca cycle

this will be my first a/s experience. im 27 5"9" at 150lbs i currently hve been working out for one year and bench about 180 3-5 times. i have some test enanthate that my friend takes but im worried about the hair loss factor so im not planning on taking it. i would like to gain about 10-15 more lbs and raise my bench 20-30 lbs. how does this cycle look and do you think it will put me where i want to be?

week1 deca 200
    week2 deca 200
    week3 deca 300
    week4 deca 200
    week5 deca 100
    week6 deca 200
    clomid 3 weeks after

thank you all!!!!!!!!!

black1990si is offline New Member
    here's a few ways you can look at it:

you seem to want to start with a very low dosage of deca . this might be a good idea if you plan on running more than a few cycles.

do you plan on using A/S again? if you only want to gain 10-15lbs and quit A/S i would up the dosage to about 300-400mg per and run it at 8-10 weeks. as long as you eat and train hard you will grow but you got to remember that deca starts to work at 3-5weeks, so 6weeks is kind of pointless IMO... it will also shut some people down hard so i hope you dont have a GF

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Add 200mg Test and you will have mcuh better results. More lasting pumps, strength, intensity, hunger, etc. You can stack it in the same dart.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

met090 is offline New Member
    i also have some test i was just worried about the hair loss with test enanthate . i work at a lab so i will be easy for me to keep a check on my test and progesterone levels. if i stack should i keep my test the same as it is when im off the a/s

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    Up your dose to 400 mg deca a week and add some test. Your test level should be way higher when you cycle

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    imo for your first cycle there is no need to go over 300mg a week on the deca . this is going to be your best cycle so do it right. you don't need high dosages to make great gains. if you want to throw some test in and want low side effects you could get some sust 250 and stack that with the deca in the same dart as well. you could do something like this.
    week1-10 200mg a week of deca
    week3-10 250mg a week of sust
    clomid 3 weeks after last shot
    anti-e on hand in case you are prone
    train,eat,sleep
    this is just my op so good luck in what you decide

Agenor is offline New Member
    200 deca is OK for the first time, but I agree
    with guys: you shoud ad 200 test/week. Much better results. If you think this is too much I'm telling you this is a baby cycle bu It'll work great since it's your first one. My 1st cycle looked about the same. Try it- you won't be sorry.

Steele is offline Member
    i just got done with this:
    wk 1-10 deca 300mg
    wk 1-7 sus 250
    with eating,sleeping,lifting right i went from 190 lbs to 210 lbs. and plan on settling on a lean 205.
    Don't waste your time with a 6 week cycle.

Thread Information