Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My DNP cycle

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

My DNP cycle

Day 1

200 lbs, 97.6 degrees

Just took the first cap, next cap scheduled in 24 hours.

DNPNOOBIE is offline Junior Member
    good stuff rampage. hope it works out for you.

ill stay with you here if you need help.

rampage good idea with the thermometer. good way to check if the stuff is working or not.

btw i found this chemical company in shangaih selling 2,4 dinitrophenol for 25$/1kg LOL damn that stuff is cheap=\

dnpnoobie, thanks bro, your feedback and advice is welcome

GREEK is offline New Member

not to sound stupid but...

what is DNP and what does it do for you?

Greek, DNP is (2,4 Dinitrophenol) a potent ATP uncoupler that forces the body to raise the metabolic rate by 30% to 50% and on high dosage 75%. Hence its a good fat loss pill.

Take too much and you will die Effective dosage is 2-8mg per kg of body weight. fatal dosage is like 2 grams or so. Nothing to play with and dangerous.

go read up on it heres a good site.
    http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside
    All you need to know about it.

Other Fat burners do :

ECA : 3%
    Clenbuterol : 7%
    T3 : 10%
    DNP : 50%-75%

You could get very good results simply with a t3/clen stack and in conjunction with a solid keto diet and heavy cardio on empty stomach. DNP is not for everyone. Its a love and hate thing. Some enjoy it, some suffer badly and puke everywhere and say the next day" NEVER AGAIN".=\
    Last edited by DNPNOOBIE; 12-13-2002 at 11:49 AM.

How are things going rampage? little felt so far?
    I also took a cap last night 200mg powder. And finish whatever i have left (6 caps).
    Did you happen to take before/after pics rampage?. might be a good idea.

GREEK is offline New Member

DNP?

is DNP foudn at like a gnc or should i check with my source for it?

greek!! hold up there cowboy!!! you just learned about dnp and u want to use it? BAD IDEA!! bro. spend at least few months learning about it. you have to be an expert to use it . and there is ALOT OF CONTRIDACTOR INFORMATION OUT THERE. some experts say this some say that. You gotta be the expert and trust yourself above others , thats how i learned it the hard way.

and no GNC does not sell DNP or else america wouldnt be obese LOL
    did i mention DNP will kill you IF YOU OVERDOSE, like guaranteed? burning inside out? as if u are in hell? torturing?

and remember 50% basal boost on a 2000maintenance guy is what?1000cals deficit? easily can be wasted eating 2-3 donuts. SO even if u do DNP, u gotta diet or ur wasting ur shit.

LYle mcdonald did a cycle(hes the author of Ketogenic diet). He did a DNP cycle 400mg daily (powder i believe since he acpped it himself) and he took 100mcg T3. HE only lost "almost 2lb of fat" in 5 days and 3 lb of muscle(due to t3 i believe). He ate maintenance , didnt really diet and did a little weight training and a little cardio.

Hence he put his life at risk for almost 2 lb of fat... So if u do dnp U DIET WITH IT to get maximal results and not wasting ur time/life on just eating and preventing weight gain=\

nway do something other than dnp like T3/ECA/CLEN /KETOSIS/CARDIO good stack.

mekler is offline Associate Member
    that makes me nervous when people come on saying "what is it and where can i get it"... it needs to be in big bold lettering... DNP CAN KILL YOU. no flame to ya Greek, just lookin out for the good bros on this board

mekler lemme rephrase you.

DNP WILL KILL YOU, NOT "CAN" . IT WILL. =\

dnp should be reserved for only the most elite people even then the elite should question their motives=\

fast is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with DNP rampage76

hey bro rampage, might wanna get some anti-histamine (benadryl , quercetin) just in case you develop hives as its common on crystalline after first few days due to high potency. just trying to help you out.

gl keep us posted.

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    noobie, can you please learn some damn english?

pantrex huh so what is my grammar not perfect for your nerd ass?

get a life you damn nerd, you never did DNP AND YOUR PREACHING ME ABOUT IT?

SACK OF SHIT.

Hey guys, I just got off work and finished shopping. Finished with finals and took my second cap.

TEMP: 95.8 degrees
    Weight: 197.5

Notes/Comments -- I had two finals today and I didn't get to eat much at all. I took my adderall in the morning, so that combined with the busy schedule made me eat one meal for lunch, and a sandwich at work. I had some pepsi and v8 splash through the day.

I don't feel warm yet, its been about 25 hours since my first cap. No sides, barely any heat. I felt a little weak today, probably from the lack of food. I have also been a little thirsty. The piss isn't yellow yet and I'm still waiting for the heat to kick in.

Ok, sorry if this post is all over the place, I'm really exhausted.

What I bought at the store today and yesterday: V8 tomato, V8 splash, pepsi, grapes, apples, bannanas, sun chips, wheat bread, deli meat, cheese slices, more gallons of water, soy milk, lots of frozen foods (lean cuisine and healthy choice), and 2 pints of fruit sorbet.

I took glycerol, 3000 mg of vitamin c, and 1200 iu of vitamin e, and 2 grams of pyruvate. I will add in potassium citrate and magnesium/calcium as soon as the heat starts. (and the yohimburn as well.)

Ok, that's it for today.

anyone got any idea
    the ratios each dosage do?

what kind of basal boost u get at 200mg powder then 400mg powder then 600mg powder then 800mg powder and finally 1 gram powder

20%/30/40/50/60

i read somewhere that 1gram does like 300% basal boost.
    24 hours period

1gram in 24 hours (1 day cycle) would yield same results as 200mg for 5 days

rampage u taking before/after pics?

Where are YOUR before and after pics, jackass. I remember chatting with you over at AB And you admitted that you didn't have a diet plan or a training plan..and that you had started lifting like a month ago....pretty funny.

poantrex u sack of shit i told u i didnt get RESULTS ON HIGH CARB 400MG DNP .

barely anything

now show me ur pics since u think high carb is so good on dnp.

ill be running soon 1 day cycles powder 1000mg. drop 2lb of fat (low carb,low cal, ketosis, protein mainly)

thats my experiment soon. 1 day cylcle i wont feel much pain and still burn tonz of fat in 1 day.
    accurately 1.5lb should be . then take 3 day break and do another 1000mg day

seems best way to do blitz 1-2 day max to suffer LEAST possible.

Sigh, I did dnp a long time ago and I didn't bother taking pictures to satisfy some freakin idiot on the internet. I'm much more concerned with muscle mass right now, which i'm fairly sure that you have NONE of. In any case, you're a fucking nutcase to run 1000mg of dnp on low carb. Normally I hate seeing bros die...you're no exception, despite being a waste of oxygen.

I'd re-examine what dan duchaine stated in his book, he recommended keto in the 3 days prior to starting dnp only. Not during.

poantrex u sack of shit

im gonna run a 1-2 day cycle. 1 gram in 24 hours, 800mg in next day.
    2 day cycle low carb, low fat, protein only
    pepsi if i go hypo.

my bro i know already did 2grams powder in 24 hours. he said it was 10 times less pain than 600mg for 5 days.

and results are basically same.

Originally posted by poantrex
    Sigh, I did dnp a long time ago and I didn't bother taking pictures to satisfy some freakin idiot on the internet. I'm much more concerned with muscle mass right now, which i'm fairly sure that you have NONE of. In any case, you're a fucking nutcase to run 1000mg of dnp on low carb. Normally I hate seeing bros die...you're no exception, despite being a waste of oxygen.

I'd re-examine what dan duchaine stated in his book, he recommended keto in the 3 days prior to starting dnp only. Not during.

remember Fatality for DNP powder is like 4 grams
    crystal is like 1 gram
    heh

Update for tonight---

Temp: 94.5 - 95.1
    Weight: 197.5

Sides/Comments: I felt a little heat today, but nothing too crazy. I just took my evening cap, and tomarrow I am stepping up the dosage. I will be taking another cap in 12 hours. I just had a horrible muscle cramp in my leg, and I think its from not taking the magnesium yet. I just took 750 mgs of magnesium with my evening supps and I will be keeping that in there for the rest of the cycle.

I do have benadryl right now, and I can go get anything else I need since the store is next door. I will be working out tomarrow and doing light cardio tomarrow. So far, the most noticable side is dehydration. The piss is still not neon yellow and the temperature obviously isn't elevated, even though the heat is definitely present at times. I have been sipping pepsi and I ate a few times today. Usually the heat kicks in shortly after eating a snack.

I think after tomarrow, the heat and full effect will be in place. I am gonna write a program that will calculate how much dnp is going to be in me at any given time. I'll post the output when I finish.

I don't have work or anything too important to do until next saturday, so the remainder of the cycle will be focused on loosing fat.

Any suggestions on the muscle cramp will be great. That was a very severe pain.

Out of total boredom I pulled some stats together.

Using half life formula -- k*(1/2)^(t/h) for each dose, I figured out that right now (t = 50, for first cap, t=26 for second, and t=2 for third) I have 390.05 mgs in me. That's assuming the last cap to be absorbed, which it probably isn't after two hours. I can't figure out a way to get this in a graph because everytime I work it out, it turns into a summation function which I don't know how to solve except by hand.

At 36 hours I had 258 in me and felt just fine. The point is that I want to find the mg's at which I start to feel the reactions to the dnp , like when I start to get hot and sweaty. It might be more helpful then, 400 mg/day or 600 mg/day.

This Is Bench Day is offline Junior Member
    hey rampage, what's up?

I'm a drug free lifter and I don't know shit about DNP . But I do know that normal homeostatic temperature is 98.6 degrees. While some fluctuation on that is possible.... people normally dont' go do to 94-95 unless they're dying of bloodloss or something. Furthermore... the DNP should have raised your bodytemp by about 3 degrees... rather than lowered it by 4.

So either you're measuring your temp wrong... or you need to get that checked out by a doctor fast. Try keeping the thermometer in longer.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    yeah for an accurate measure you could get and accurate tempature rectally heheheh .. make sure your okay rampage/

This Is Bench Day -- hey bro, I took my temp before the DNP and it was around that range... and this is a brand new, digital thermometer.

I know the DNP should have raised it... care to take a stab at the reason it hasn't?

Jarrett, suppppppp bro. Yeah, I feel fine. I hope I don't need to goto the hospital. No med coverage till jan 2.

UPDATE for today

It's 72 hours now, or 3 days. I raised the dosage to 400 mg today, and took my cap at 10am and 10pm (15 minutes ago)

I don't feel very hot yet and I did goto the gym today. I lifted weights and only did 2 reps on each excercise. It is definitely harder to lift since I feel pretty weak. I did cardio for 15 minutes and felt just a little tired. The heat isn't too bad at all. I did get hungry a few times today, but after I ate, the hunger quickly subsided. I havn't been sweating too much, more has my temperature risen too much.

Body weight in morning: 193.5
    Body weight now: 197
    Temp: 98.2

No sleeping problems, the piss was bright yellow after working out, but then went back to normal, lol. I took my supps on schedule, and been drinking tons of water.

Hopefully tomarrow I should feel the two caps I took today, and this cycle will start working.

That's all for tonight. Any advice or comments are appreciated

Update for tonight

198 Lbs
    99 degrees

I took my 10am cap, a 5pm cap, and I will take a 1am cap today. I will start doing 10 hour intervals between caps, or 500 mg / 24 hours

I felt a little heat today, lots of thirst. Other than that nothing out of the normal. I added ALA into my anti-oxident list, and I will be adding ECA for the remainder of this cycle. This should help with energy and appetite and fat burning.

Not much else to say. I will be doing cardio and ECA tomarrow -- might switch between adderall xr and eca till this is over.

The discomfort isn't too bad at all. Thank GOD its winter

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Rampage does adderall dehydrate you?

im gonna try out Crystalline soon as well. My bro did try Powder First and he felt that 600mg powder did tiny heat first day then second day another 600mg dosage of powder in the morning and still barely anything, then 10 hours later towards 9pm at night, the heat wave hit him hard with massive heavy breathing and sweating /red face, then it faded off after 1-2 hours of mass heat wave attack.

However with crystalline, it seemed at the same dosage (600mg) the heat started within 10mins but light heat and lasted that way all day without any sudden hit attack and heavy breathing. Also also a good sign is the yellow urine/yellow cum and even u get little hives on ur wrist on crystalline but they dissapear quite quickly. It was quite fast.

After 2 days at 200mg crystal, third day took 1 usual cap in morning and 1 xtra at night(too make it 400) and the sudden effect was little red dots on the wrist appearing within maybe 10mins of injestion of the second 200mg cap. But the red dots(hives) quickly dissapeared, benadryl was taken prior. So crystal kicks in as fast as few mins.

and the heat /sweating between crystal and powder seem different. Dunno bout other people but with us Crystal seems to be mild throughout the day (same heat all day spread out) and Powder seems to be 1-2 hours mass heat wave then low heat all day.

I think Fatal Dosage for Crystalline must be around 5-6 grams, cuz we got close to 800mg-1000mg crystalline with increased heat but not much other trouble (except urine was no longer Super yellow, it became purple). I assume thast because of mad ketones productions?

cuz both sources were legit/reputable/lab tested to accuracy.

im gonna try out Crystalline soon as well. My bro did try Powder First and he felt that 600mg powder did tiny heat first day then second day another 600mg dosage of powder in the morning and still barely anything, then 10 hours later towards 9pm at night, the heat wave hit him hard with massive heavy breathing and sweating /red face, then it faded off after 1-2 hours of mass heat wave attack.

However with crystalline, it seemed at the same dosage (600mg) the heat started within 10mins but light heat and lasted that way all day without any sudden hit attack and heavy breathing. Also also a good sign is the yellow urine/yellow cum and even u get little hives on ur wrist on crystalline but they dissapear quite quickly. It was quite fast.

After 2 days at 200mg crystal, third day took 1 usual cap in morning and 1 xtra at night(too make it 400) and the sudden effect was little red dots on the wrist appearing within maybe 10mins of injestion of the second 200mg cap. But the red dots(hives) quickly dissapeared, benadryl was taken prior. So crystal kicks in as fast as few mins.

and the heat /sweating between crystal and powder seem different. Dunno bout other people but with us Crystal seems to be mild throughout the day (same heat all day spread out) and Powder seems to be 1-2 hours mass heat wave then low heat all day.

I think Fatal Dosage for Crystalline must be around 5-6 grams, cuz we got close to 800mg-1000mg crystalline with increased heat but not much other trouble (except urine was no longer Super yellow, it became purple). I assume thast because of mad ketones productions?

cuz both sources were legit/reputable/lab tested to accuracy.

woops sorry rampage. i accidently refreshed.. posted twice..

nway rampage so hows it doing? the crystal? 600mg a joke?.

Originally posted by BigMike J
    Hey Rampage does adderall dehydrate you?
    Sometimes adderall can dehydrate me, make my pisses awkward, and make it hard to get up. These are all reactions to stimulants. After a few days, maybe a week of regular use -- these side fx's subsided. Now I don't get any side effects from it, except appetite loss and focusing aid.

dnpnoobie -- I wouldn't call it a joke. The standard lethal dose for crystal IS 800 mg - 2400 mg. Obviously for me, it is a little higher, but I'm not gonna take any risks here. Make sure you titrate your own effective dose and wait the full half life. I wokeup in wet sheets a few times last night. I gotta change my sheets today.... correction* my girl is gonna have to change those sheets today. : D

rampage, i dont think fatal is 800mg. cuz a bro of mine did 2gram powder in 1 day. he said it was hot but not that bad compared to 600 for 5 days.

1 day 2grams crystal is not fatal.

Dnp , have you starting lifting any damn weight yet? Or have you ever been on a damn treadmill. I've stated this before, but you're a lazy mf'er that is looking for a shortcut to weightloss that requires no effort. I still don't understand why you're here.
    Last edited by poantrex; 12-17-2002 at 03:59 PM.

I can't believe people would even consider messing with => 400 mg of crystal DNP . There was a peep on another board (bolex) that DIED from taking 400 mg of crystal, and the person that sold to him was hauled to jail.
    Last edited by poantrex; 12-17-2002 at 04:03 PM.

I can't believe people would even consider messing with => 400 mg of crystal DNP. There was a peep on another board (bolex) that DIED from taking 400 mg of crystal, and the person that sold to him was hauled to jail.
    I gotta disagree with that bro. 400 mg of crystal isn't gonna kill you unless your doing other drugs while your on it. Sure if your gonna do lots of coke while your using DNP , your gonna have trouble. But 400 mg of crystal taken responsibly won't kill you. Neither will 600 mg of crystal/day.

Anything greater than that, its definitely dangerous.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I can't believe people would even consider messing with => 400 mg of crystal DNP. There was a peep on another board (bolex) that DIED from taking 400 mg of crystal, and the person that sold to him was hauled to jail.
    Sorry bro, gotta go with Rampage on this one. 1st of all, I take 600mg ed of crystal with no problems except heat and fatiuge. My friend takes 800mg ed.
    2nd, the guy who died was eating tabs (beans, rolls, X) you know. Tabs can seriously dehydrate you and raise your body temp a lot. The combination of the 2 is deadly.
    Third, the guy who sold it to him was not just hauled off to jail. Trust me, I know this guy, the hype was much bigger than the case itself. He may be doing a little jail time, but his dnp didn't kill the poor kid; sadly, the kid did that to himself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information