143Bitch is offline New Member

just looking for results

ok I'm on my 1st wk of sus250 I'm looking to cut I'm 181lbs. 5'11 my workout consist of chest/back back/biceps shoulders/arms abs/legs I eat well enough to keep my form tight, just trying to push myself a little more for size what do you think.... also im on dragpharm sus it has a long est so I know I'm doing enough a wk at only 250 1l. For a 12wk cycle I'm not adding to it and I'm not trying to get super huge so let me know what ya'll think... I'll post as my weeks go on

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Stats-

Height: ?
    Weight: ?
    BF%: ?
    Cycle Exp: ?
    PCT Knowledge: ?
    Training Exp: ?
    Goals?

Age 31 I'm 5'11 181lbs. I have about 30%bf.. I have no cycle Exp. What so ever.
    Now I'm on my 1st cycle with a buddy who is more experienced then me and he has me covered on side effects if any and a pct when its needed... I've been working out since I was 13 never got into body building untill I got into my late 20s and I got seriously hurt before do to other problems unrelated to gym work. I got fat and felt ashamed and started to workout this past year and a half and then my buddy said wanna get a better edge on your goals with limited if any side effects I said hell yea and bam here I am starting out telling anyone that wants to hear my goals as I go. So my goals To shred unwanted body fat and stack better lean muscle

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 30%bf you should be working on nutrition to lower your bf closer to 15% before cycling. You are putting your heart and numerous other organs at great risk cycling at 30%bf and your buddy should certainly be aware of this. If he isn't, he is not qualified to advise you.

Side effects aren't always visible and its the ones you WON'T see that should concern you the most - a heart attack or blood clot rarely gives you any early symptoms of a potentially deadly condition. Elevated blood pressure and poor lipid metabolism are other variables that should be monitored and the lack of an AI me ruined for your cycle is simply asking for major problems.

Unfortunately there are many guys in the gym offering advice that simply shouldn't be instructing others.

Ok... Well when I look at myself and as I see it my body has fat on it in 3 sections and this is why I'm taking it first I have no gut you can see my abs there is fat though second my ass has the most from not being able to do anything and third my inner thighs got the swamp chair from sitting so much....thus bringing me to my buddy who told me seeing me work out everyday if I wanted something to help I asked what he said what am I trying to do I said lose this weight and get back to me. He said ok... And he told me the effects good and bad from sus250 that the ese. In it will help as I cycle they will cut into the fat and bring up the test. And the blood for better pumps I stay on a diet steamed veg. Lost of proteins. I've been eating 3 meals a day... All I'm doing this for is to cut into fat and get lean results if I'm right from reading the effects what I'm doing should be accurate
    But I'm not trying to down grade you guys, my friend is smart I wouldn't have been like oh yea sure you seem honest the side effects I've had so far is I'm alert I have had a flush feeling run through my body better conversations since being dimmed down on pills for so long... I'm just saying I'm happy and I feel like I'm doing good

Quote Originally Posted by 143Bitch
    Ok... Well when I look at myself and as I see it my body has fat on it in 3 sections and this is why I'm taking it first I have no gut you can see my abs there is fat though second my ass has the most from not being able to do anything and third my inner thighs got the swamp chair from sitting so much....thus bringing me to my buddy who told me seeing me work out everyday if I wanted something to help I asked what he said what am I trying to do I said lose this weight and get back to me. He said ok... And he told me the effects good and bad from sus250 that the ese. In it will help as I cycle they will cut into the fat and bring up the test. And the blood for better pumps I stay on a diet steamed veg. Lost of proteins. I've been eating 3 meals a day... All I'm doing this for is to cut into fat and get lean results if I'm right from reading the effects what I'm doing should be accurate
    But I'm not trying to down grade you guys, my friend is smart I wouldn't have been like oh yea sure you seem honest the side effects I've had so far is I'm alert I have had a flush feeling run through my body better conversations since being dimmed down on pills for so long... I'm just saying I'm happy and I feel like I'm doing good
    How much cardio do you do each week? Fundamentals of fat loss? Move more, eat less.

Ok I run 2x a day in the am for 30 min. Before doing sets listed above and then I run again I workout like a champ I do a lot and my buddy told me if he didn't see me doing that much everyday he wouldn't be asking if I'm interested

Sorry I workout for about a good hr. And 45min. To 2hr everyday I see the results I've been on my working out for 3months now I have seen changes its just when I look in the mirror I see fat and stretch marks its sad for me

Ok I run 2x a day in the am for 30 min. Before doing sets listed above and then I run again I workout like a champ I do a lot and my buddy told me if he didn't see me doing that much everyday he wouldn't be asking if I'm interested
    Sounds like you are on track. When I am on a cutting cycle I try to do 2 hours of cardio a day and drop my caloric intake to 500 cals (or more) below my TDEE.

Make sure you are using an AI on cycle and have two SERMs (tamoxifen and clomid) for your PCT and ideally HCG during your cycle.

Keep it safe.

Thanks man for showing some intrest, I'll respond back each wk as my cycle continues

Thanks man for showing some intrest, I'll respond back each wk as my cycle continues
    No problem. Certainly post updates. You'll get a lot of useful commentary to keep you on point and safe!

So I'm almost done on my second week and I've had a lot happen so far my lifts have gotten better and smoother, my eating has been great but I found myself wanting more and it has been easier to just drink water... Also I have found out after working out and showering if I don't keep myself busy and I just sit around I start sweating heavy... On the plus side I have found myself to have better thoughts quicker thinking, attitude has changed from wants to needs. There are only one downfall. And my balls shrank but its cool I found myself smelling like I was hitting puberty again I got thicker hair growth my eye color is darker and brighter and I'm having fun... When people say they rage on cycle I can see it having all the other stuff stacking but with what I'm doing I'm loving it.... I'll be back next week with results from the past week

When posting my weekley updates should I post to my previous post page or should I start a new post each update... Anyway I'm doing good hope you guys comment. Maybe you could ask questions I might have answers to or you guys could have answers to questions that might be on the lookout for the weeks to come
    Last edited by 143Bitch; 10-03-2013 at 11:21 PM. Reason: change in question

Thread Information