Lex Luthor is offline New Member

Exclamation more keto questions

first off.. i was told that if i dont carb up on weekends, i wil hit a "wall" after time. what is this all about?

I also keep hearing that I have to up my fat intake or i wont go into ketosis..as of now Ive been eating very lean cuts of meat and tuna, my fat intake is low, my carbs are no existant and my protien is high..should I change this? Why are the fats important?

Also, if anyone has any suggestions of no carb foods (thanks for the sugar free jello thing) please share.

By the way thanks for really taking the time to reply, I appreciate it very much. I was really lost before but with the help of you fine folks im getting closer to finding my way.. thanks

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    Everyone is reading but nobody is answering?

FmRommel is offline Member
    Whats up?
    Hey I cant help you out with the fat much, but all I can say is when I run a keto diet, I keep fat moderate, and only MCTs, CLA, and Olive Oil, no bad fats, like saturated stuff. Gotta keep the cals up somewhat.
    As far as the wall, all I know is that low carb, esp for BB's, flatens the muscles, cause of glycogen depletion. So, I run a 5 day eating cycle where I bounce carbs up and down, but have a carb loading day, but only good carbs, not candy and crap like that. It has NO place in anyone's diet.
    Hope this helps.
    Good Luck(Im trying to cut myself right now!)

nuke is offline Member
    Bro go to the diet section, do a search on Keto...You'll find your answers...
    Also check the recipie section for ideas ....

Search is your friend bro.

Lex Luthor is offline New Member
    thanks for the help

Thread Information