en1222 is offline Member

Cycle Please Critique!!

Please Let me know if I should change anything. I know I have posted before but i changed it alittle and really would like opinions. All opinions welcome. What would you change?

Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg/ED
    Week 1-12 EQ 400mg/wk
    Week 4-12 Fina 75mg/ED(running bromo while on fina)
    Week 6-12 winny 50mg/ED

Week 12-13 HCG 5000iu/wk
    Week 12-15 nov 20mg/ED (just incase)
    Week 14-15 Clomid 300/100/50
    Week 8-12 Cytomel

Should i take something for longer or shorter?

Should i replace the d-bol with prop or something else?, in that case then i will need to take a anti-e while on the prop because i have gotten gyno before (got it cut out)?

Should I up the nov to 40mg or more?

Stats
    5'11
    bf 14% i think
    Eat right and starting doing carido 4 times a week 4 months before i start.

Would like anywhere from 15-25lbs lean mass.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I do believe it would greatly benefit you to add test to the cycle somewhere...if even just 250mg a week. From all my research, little bit of experience, and reading peoples experiences, adding test should be a priority. Especially for a 25lb lean mass goal...just my $.02

en1222 is offline Member
    What would be the best test to add and how often? I would rather a test that would cause less chance of Gyno.

Should I get rid of the d-bols then?

I would also need to run nov or Arimidex ? I would rather not run test for as long as the EQ though.
    Last edited by en1222; 11-12-2002 at 09:32 AM.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    The test will need to be run 1 week past the EQ so that they both leave your system at the same time in order for proper clomid therapy. Test is test is test, the only difference is the esters. You should research that and make your own decision based upon your goals. Dbols are a good jumpstart to the cycle, and have no bearing on test. You can run Nolva or Arimi depending on your reaction to the AS and how much water you retain...
    If you run EQ for 12, then run the test for 13 and the winny to week 15....clomid two days after last winny injection....

en1222 is offline Member
    Originally posted by majorpecs
    The test will need to be run 1 week past the EQ so that they both leave your system at the same time in order for proper clomid therapy. Test is test is test, the only difference is the esters. You should research that and make your own decision based upon your goals. Dbols are a good jumpstart to the cycle, and have no bearing on test. You can run Nolva or Arimi depending on your reaction to the AS and how much water you retain...
    If you run EQ for 12, then run the test for 13 and the winny to week 15....clomid two days after last winny injection....

Thread Information