SGr4698 is offline New Member

Results of EQ/test cycle...... in progress

OK ... thought i would keep this as a way to keep track of my progress and help out those who are looking to do the same..... I am running EQ at 400mg/week and test enanthate at 500mg/week both for ten weeks and i have the propecia (hair loss) and clomid and some nolva just in case...to start i am 21 years old and weighed 190 to start.. i am 5'10" and about 12% body fat.....

So far i am 23 days in i can't wait to shoot myself.... I LOVE IT ..lol anyway....

weeks 1 - 2 really no difference in weight and strength a little of water weight put on ... about 5-6 pounds ...

week 3 (day 22) went to the gym today after taking the weekend off... today was the first noticeable difference in strength, pumps are starting to get better.. and I am not near as sore the next day
    (day 23) weigh about 196 ... o yeah and the hunger pains are really starting to kick in ..

will keep you guys posted .....

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Keep it updated bro, I am on day 9 of the exact same cycle.....

ok .. sorry guys i have been waiting for somehting to happend that is worth typing ... it is now the end of week 4 (day 27 to be exact) weight has not really changed much ... still at about 196 .. i might be losing a little fat though .. so that is good .. on the good side strength is continuing the increase little by little .. but the really good news are the pumps i am starting to get ... they are crazy .. so .. hopefully the scales will start to tip a little more .. i am having major hunger pains .. and eating like a horse. I will continue to update as I go ..

Pirate50 is offline New Member
    Awesome....running similar cycle myself Sust 300 and Eq almost identical doses....had the bloat, shot up from 203 to 215 back down to 210, all water i assumed (lost it i guess by jacking up cardio time and frequency). Got me excited about the results...1 more week or so and i should start seeing results i assume....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: how long

Originally posted by dickrenegade
    hey pirate. how long have you been running that cycle. i've been running sust250 eq250 / week with 500mg each frontloading. i'm just past my third week now and so far i haven't noticed a damn thing. my friend swears it's real. what do you think? i'm getting annoyed.
    I would suggest running the Eq at 300-400 per week. And if you are only doing one Test shot a week then you should have done a lnger lating choice like Test Ethanate.

Sust 250 should be done more often because of the short half life in some of the components to Sust. Basically if you are only 3 weeks in I would suggest upping the EQ a bit and doing two Sust250's per week for now on. Maybe even 3 (750mg per week) but I know nothing of your stats.

But I do not think one shot of Sust per week will produce effective results. My understanding is it is better use everyother day or every third day. Anyone else?

Re: i thought...

shoot sust eod? makes no sense at all to me. the whole point of shooting a long acting test is to avoid frequent injections.
    Sust250 is Propinate 30mg, phenylpropinate 60mg, isocaproate 60mg and deconate 100mg.

The half lifes are Prop 2-3 days, PhenylProp 3-4 days, Isocarpate 7-10 days and the deconate is about 14 days.

So we can conclude that once a week would be okay for the 100mg of testosterone deconate and 60 mg Isocarpate but the others will fall short. To take advantage of all the components of Sus250 it would make sense to administer more than once per week.

If once per week of a longer acting delivery is preferred than a long acting Test like Testosterone Ethanate would seem to be the better choice.

Re: hmmm....

no... we can't conclude that with the exception of the first few weeks which is why people give themselves a loading dose. i think you need to read up on the concept of steady state concentrations of drugs and pharmacokinetics. turst me, i know exactly what i'm talking about.
    The front load is to saturate the receptors brah. For faster results so less of a build up needs to be acquired over time. As I understand it. How can a constant release be maintained if ... okay... let me ask ya this... Would a 100mg dose of Winstrol once per week still yield results... eventually? Ya see where I am getting at?

I'm not saying I am right and you are wrong - but I would like to know why you say this is incorrect. I'm yo student braddah.

Does anyone else have anything to add to this?

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle was sust 250 once a week and I definitely felt stronger on some days than others. from my understanding it is hard to keep blood levels even with sust if you only inject once a week.

Sgr make sure you update this post cause this is the same cycle I am planning next. I might throw in some d bol though but we'll see.

ok .. moving on .... just ended week 5... I am starting to feel and see a definite difference ..I am eating everything in site. I am up to about 202 lbs now ... eating is definately the key. Strength is still increasing, I love the pumps that I have. Side effects are not that noticeable, I little acne on my back, and slight increase the ability to be annoyed - but i can handle it.... I will continue to keep you guys up to date

Pirate50 is offline New Member
    Well into my 4th week....running sust 300 and eq. So doing 600mgs sust and 300 mgs eq EW, Shots on sunday and wednesday. Gains are there just not what i expected. I hopped up from 203 to 217 in first few weeks all water, upped the cardio and now at consistant 210. I think i overtrained going into my cycle tho. Was benching 345 for about 2-3 reps, but that has gradually declined. I'm gonna switch up this week after taking a week off (feeling the sust/eq flu symptoms and it's snowboarding season). Starting to notice i'm more lean in midsection, and biceps are looking fuller, more cut. havent weighed myself, but i eat 6 times a day pretty clean. I"m assuming that the huge strenght gains and pumps should start this week because of the long/slow acting esters of the sust and eq. Always hungry...was even taking fatburners and still felt em so i cut those out. Legs are getting huge and cut from all the boarding i've been doing, I'm really trying to push the quad/ham and calf burns i get while doing it....

yeah ... im just starting my 6th week its takes a while to kick in I think .. the pumps began for me at the end of the 4th week and I noticed a difference in strength at like the end of the 3rd week..... just keep eating .. never be hungry ... then the weight will start to come .. good luck ..

ok...

sorry guys been busy and have been waiting for somehting to write about... I am starting in on my 8th week, I am sad to report that after reading addition threads on similar cycles that I think that my gear is partially fake; in some way or form. I have leveled off at about 202 lbs which brings the total to about 13-14 pounds gained... i dunno - i could be wrong..strength levels are still good and hunger is still there... hit me back with wht u guys think...

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    What type of gear do you have SGR?
    My buddy is on the same cycle/gear with me and he's only gone up 15 pounds so far. I think his problem is his diet, he listens to me on everything else but does not eat right. What does your diet look like?

Thread Information