Don_Coolrain is offline New Member

Lightbulb Follow-up on first cycle

Ok, bros.. Here's some background info
    stats: 6ft4, 200 lbs, bf around 12%

Stack:

Wk 1-3: 50 mg/day Anadrol
    Wk 1: 200mg Boldenone and 300 mg Testoviron
    Wk1: 250 mg Boldenone, 300 mg Methandriol dipropionate and 300 mg Testoviron
    Wk2: 250 mg Boldenone, 300 mg Methandriol dipropionate and 300 mg Testoviron
    Wk 3: 500mg Boldenone and 300 mg Testoviron
    Wk 4: 500 mg Boldenone and 300 mg Testoviron
    Wk 5: 500 mg Boldenone and 300 mg Testoviron
    Wk6-10: 300mg/wk Primobolan , 250mg/wk Winstrol depot
    Wk11,12: 5000IU HCG
    Wk11-14: 120 mcg/day Clen
    When necessary and at hand: Nolva, clomid, proviro
    Wk 1-14: 1000mg/day Milk thistle, saw palmetto
    Hairloss: Nizoral 2% shampoo

Today was first day... I looked at the bottles, looked at the needles and felt courageous enough to do it... 'Don't be a wimp! Just do it!'

First I stuck the 2 ml drive injection into my right glute. sticking in, no prob, drawing back... no prob... Started injecting... Man, t hat took forever! I hated it... Then I got a lil nauseous, hehehe.. Never thought it took so long to inject oils... Anyhow, managed to inject 1.5 of the 2 ml, then I had damn enough..hehe..

Next injection the testoviron... I settled for two injections in the left and right calves.. it went better. No nausea, just some warmness in my foot, when Injection. After the injectioin some blood came out, but I rubbed it good.

The anadrol was easiest, hehe.. This evening in the gym is leg-time...

The overal sensation I currently have is, that I feel just a lil agitated, but that's pro bably due to the injecting...

Ow before I forget, I hate injection-needles, so sticking it to myself, is a big deal for me... Next time the whole 2 ml will go in, perhaps separate into 2x1ml shots...

Anyhow.. I'll keep Ya'll updated...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Just curious in knowing how you came up with that cycle. Is that something your source planned out for you?

Day 4

I'm starting to feel some overal pumpfeeling... I guess it's the anadrol kicking in... Kept on drinking like a madman, try to get as much as 2.5-3 liter water a day, without counting the milkproducts...

Diet is not that hard. Only my system has a hard time adapting to the increased proteine-intake.. I especially notice that in the morning, if ya catch my drift...

Weight has gone up a lil, around 2.5 pounds, but I strongely think that's just me eating like a bear...

Today is biceps, triceps shoulderday.. and I'm gonna increase the poundages to match my trainingspartner's level. He's a lil stronger than me...

Anyhow, I'll post about possible strength-increases later on...

Dizzle, my source is a good fellow, but the cycle he proposed was, kinda off... This cycle was based on what I've read on the net ( been studying anabolics for over a year now) and based on the feedback I got from this forum. I'm sure some things could be improved (milligrams, more weeks with boldenone ,...), but ok, we all have to start somewhere...

jamotech is offline Member
    Your strength should be going out the roof on anadrol . My buddy got some 50mg tabs but was told they were 5mg. He started a 1,2,3,4,5,4,3,2,1 cycle(we didnt know anything about AS then!) and as you could imagine he got huge in two weks. He got up to middle of week three(3 tabs a day) and couldnt hanldle it anymore, he was turning into a NUT. He was also staying up late, getting drunk, doing E here and there. He said he was smoking a joint and the room looked like it was upside down, he then stopped taking the anadrol. It wasnt until I started doing reaserch on as that I learned how much he was actually taking.

Just thought id pass how powerful anadrol is Don and have fun. I am curious to try it some day for its amazing strength gains. Keep us posted Bro.

Strength has increased, especially the biceps. Last week, I upped the poundages a bit.. Before: 3x (1x 15_ 121 lbs followed by 1 x 7_ 90 lbs)
    last week : 3x (1x 15_ 143 lbs followed by 1 x 7_ 90 lbs)

I Definitely need to put more attention to the tris, because my trainingspartner is way stronger in that area. this can be seen in almost all push-exercises ( bench, incline bench,...)

Weight has increase a bit I'm currently at 204 lbs. The only thing that's really bothering me is the pain I have after injecting myself. The first nine hours after injecting I feel nothing, but then a terrible soreness occurs. Yesterday injections (2x 1 ml) went into the delts... I couldn't sleep on my side tonight... That was pretty uncool... I cannot describe the exact feeling at the moment, but overal I feel like having a slight stroke of the flu... I guess the AS are definitely kicking in and this is one side-effect in my case... Nothing too bad, but I've definitely felt much better...

To top it all of... DAmn Headache kicking in... Must be the roids.. Today was legday... I had to catch my breath in between squats... This has never happened before. Feeling short-breathed during my workout... never happened before... Combination heat, as and workout probably...
    Last edited by Don_Coolrain; 07-27-2002 at 04:09 PM.

Day 8...

I'm feeling better about myself. My training-partner (my cousin) definitely notices an increase in overal size... The pumps are really great during workout. Overal my strength has definitely increased, as I can keep up now with my cousin during our workout.

At the moment the weather is very hot over here and I've noticed that I'm more sweaty than before. During workouts, compared to my (better) trained cousin I'm sweating like hell. This also means I'm drinking alot more during workout. Now I've noticed that with the AS I'm also more sweaty during normal life activities. Anyhow, dunno if other folks have noticed this while on gear, but anyhow FYI..

Weight has gone up, which makes me quite pleased. There's definitely increase of waterweight in the muscles too, but I think this can be hardened in the next couple of weeks and especially during hardening, cutting phase of my cycle.

Overal weight now... 207 lbs.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good posting bro
    hope this advice helps that i'm about to give
    drol will work fast but after stop gains loose fast from it-its hard on system so 3 weeks only is smart
    eq should be run at a constant dose say 400 or 500mg per week 10 -12 weeks as it takes a while to get in system
    i'd also do test no less than 8 weeks but doseages listed are fine
    what i would do is do test 8 weeks,eq 10 weeks and start winny and primo on 8th week going through 12 weeks.then start clomid and hcg for 2 weeks then to clen
    trust me bro you will love the results--i think you will be dissapointed if you dont run eq and test longer.

things look good bro keep up the work

Thanks for the info, bro... I'm trying to get hold of two more cans of Boldebal-H so I can use eq a lil longer...

Day14

Well, what can I say... I feel great working out, things go well, I'm keeping up with my cousin and this week, I'm trying to lift more weight than him. I'm curious if it's possible.

The headaches have passed, but the sweating is still very pronounced. It's minor discomfort, but ok... I have a hard time falling asleep, so I sleep longer in the morning. Will be hard when I have to get back to the office in two more weeks. Ah, we'll see...

Got a compliment from my brother this weekend... He didn't see me during the last two weeks... 'What happened to you????' 'Let me see your arms!' I waved it off, but my parents told that I was about to explode If I continued like that... Well, they don't know nothing, cept for me mom... She found the 'Drive' in my sportbag... 'What's that?' Ah, just some lotion, mum... She didn't buy it, though..heheh...

Anyhow.. Weight after second week... 211 lbs...
    Still one more week to go on the anadrol , then Eq has to harden shit up. But overal, I feel as if the test and Drive are doing a good job keeping the gains lean. Ah well, we'll see.. If all goes well, I hope to weigh at least 220 when I go back to work...

what is the drive--heard of it but cant remember
    good idea doing eq longer i know some people who do it over 20 weeks at a time

Drive is a (10ml can)oily injection steroid consisting of 25mg/ml boldenone undecylenate (eq) and 30 mg/ml Methandriol Dipropionate.

what does the md do

Day 21

Got off the anadrol . Workouts are pretty intense. Sweating as hell. It's almost unbearable.. I'm soaking wet after a gig in the gym. Ok, I'm training hard, but I never sweated that much before...

Weights have increased once again...

Squats (in rackmachine) going up from 220 lbs to 300 (4x15reps) in two weeks time. Pretty cool. Legpress up to 260 kgs (570 lbs) (4x15).

I'm satisfied with current growth and strength-increase and I still have three more weeks on eq... Things look good.

Weight atm 214 lbs.

Weight has stabilized at 211-214 for over a week now. I'm eating like hell, but to no avail... I've integrated a few rest-days this weekend and will hit the gym hard next monday...

Dunno why the weight-increase has stopped or perhaps the quantitive gains by anapolon are wearing off, while being replaced by qualitative gains by Eq.

I'll stick with my diet though.

Gym-life has been great bros... I've changed outfits. I used to train with gymclothes hiding everything, while now for the first time in this gym I'm training in tanks and stuff...

One guy walked up to my cousin (behind my back) and asked what I was on... 'euh, nothing, man!' and then he got the hell outta there.. So this guy walks up to me and asks me directly... So I just waved him off.. 'hey man, I've been training for quite some time now and I always kept my bod hidden. Now I'm training out in the open and I'm on gear.. About time I got some results!!!'
    Then I waved him off with some bogus creatine, prohormone advice...

He'll never get to the gains that my cousin and I experience, since he's talking more than training in the gym... Ah well, let him guess...

Another funny story from the gym this week... My cousin and I entered the gym and sat in front of the mirrorwall, warming up.. Next to the mirrorwall is the wall-rack, ab-floor and there was this chick training her abs and while my cousin entered.. she said...' geeh, you look good today..'

My cousin has a stalkster now, cos she's checking him out ALL the time, bros.. Pretty annoying to be doing legpresses, while a chick is checking the weight and you out... A good thing my cousin's GF wasn't in the gym, cos then I could tell y'all a funny story...

ah well, some funny stories in between the hard work, one might add

Last edited by Don_Coolrain; 08-17-2002 at 12:12 PM.

In the fifth week now...

I've stabilized bodyweight for two weeks, so last week I decided to restart anadrol this time around 100 mg/day for two weeks...
    Well, weight has increased again. I know it might be water, but hell, I'm still injecting eq and test to harden shit up.

I've found a new source, so I'm thinking of extending the eq-test period for a few more weeks, perhaps even up the intake...

anyhow I was thinking of taking 400 mg eq/ week and 400mg test/week and this for five more weeks (making it a total of 10 weeks bulking), before starting the final hardening and cutting phase of my cycle...

Bodyweight is now hangin 215-216 lbs of which I gained 4 lbs in the last week. So I hope with the anadrol I might squeeze out another 4 lbs getting to my weight-goal 220 (for now). I hope the extra weeks on the eq and test will also give me another 10 or more lbs, but perhaps that's wishful thinking.. For now I'm quite satisfied with the progress. People at the gym who haven't seen me for awhile start asking questions on what I eat and stuff, which supplements how much, so I guess the as, my diet and my training is working...

Next week I'm planning something special for totally killing my muscles, so here it is, read it and feel sorry for me, bros...

Each exercises 1x 10 reps... then ten second rest another 3 reps...ten ten rest another 3 reps,.... continue till complete exhaustion of muscle...
    And repeat that three times... (a lil homebrew trainingrouting made by my cousin the gyminstructor)... Ah, the pain...

Hehehe, lol... I'm insane..

I've got some new stuff, bros... well additional stuff to prolong my cycle.. Tapout allready pointed it out, but now I have the tools to increase my bulkingphase for FIVE more weeks... yep

three Ganabol ( vial 10 ml equipoise 50mg/ml)
    two 10 ml vial Drive

four packs of 3x 1ml sustanon 250... LOL, I can up the test doseage...

And some more proviron for the test...

But if I look at the money spent already on this cycle, the pros AS bill must be skyhigh... Man it's expensive this shit... price of my cycle now hanging around 1500 USD...

Some might say it's cheap, some find it expensive.. I'm with second group... Ah well, the results are there, that's what counts ofcourse..

the next big thing is offline Junior Member
    hi guys
    just started new cycle.
    test eath 400ml week
    nandralone prop 450ml week
    after 4weeks add sus 250ml week.
    am maxing out at the moment, bench 300pounds and squat 400pounds looking to make some massive gains keep you posted.
    btw might throw in some dianobol in a couple of weeks.

I started my Sustanon 250 injections last week.

Dammit they hurt like hell. I've been poking myself for almost two months now, but the Sustanon injections hurt terrible.

6hours after injecting, the hurt starts, it's as if I tore a musle or something. Yeah, I inject slowly and rub it afterwards, but still...

My right buttock has been hurting for five days now, it feels as if I have a big lump underneath or within the muscle. It's hard and it's painful while tapping it. Pain is wearing off, swelling too, but yesterday I injected in my left and right thigh... Boy, I couldn't walk yesterday evening, a lil fever too... Today it's better, but I still can't walk properly..

Hope all is well this Thursday, cos then it's legtime in the gym...

I'll get past the pain, but it's not very pleasant to deal with. Didn't have this problem with Testoviron .

Ah well,

know how you feel mate,
    but when you start squating the pain of injecting will go away quickly, because you will be so pumped up, well thats what happens to me.
    btw 2 days into cycle and i have the feel good factor cant wait for about 10 days time when the real heavy stuff starts man it is exciting.

day five of cycle.
    legs the best training day of all was doing one rep at 400pounds today i did 8 reps with that weight man it was an increadable pump and there was no pain witch i found hard to beleive my buddy was lying in the corner mumbling something like i cant take this anymore.
    this is my squat workout.
    140 10reps
    220 10reps
    308 10reps
    350 10reps
    400 8reps then pyramid down doing same again, is this okay or do i need to do more been doing this for about 18 months.

Ain't life a bitch sometimes, bros...

I had to goto foreign country for two days... couldn't keep up with my diet, came back, lost about five pounds...

Well I got a lil pissed so I just injected 2x1 ml drive in my calves, f ollowed by 2x1 ml Sustanon ...

We're now 7 hours further... Yep, I don't think I can walk properly tomorrow... Man, that sustanon... GRRRRRRRRRR

Ah well, no pain, no gain...

Rock on...

Status two months after stopping the cycle

Well, bros...

I ended the cycle back in the beginning of October... I didn't do the second part of my cycle ( primobolan , winstrol ), since at that time the ol Girlfriend was complaining a bit of the sex-drive, so I had to kick that back up asap...I did some HCG injections and proviron /nolva to kick my nuts back into gear and that was it...

I was damn tired so perhaps I did a wrong move, I dunno, but I stopped my training in the gym for two weeks.. Mentally I was empty as hell, so I figured what the heck..

Status at that point was.... weight at 214 lbs (bf at 12-14%).

the weeks that followed after restarting my training were hard ( my trainingpartner can't train with me anymore). I had to cut back on weight and refind my joy in training. I have to admit I also didn't eat as much anymore as when I was on, so that all led to me gradually losing weight... All is ok now, weight has stabilized and I'm feeling hungry again in the gym and outside... Weight at the moment hangs at 207-208, which is a good 10 lbs since my starting point of 198 lbs. I'm happy with that and I'm looking forward to my next cycle, starting somewhere around January... It was quite an experience, I must say... Poking yaself with needles, growing in strength and weight.... I can imagine it's quite addictive, since I'm already planning the next..

Only downpart... the GF has issued a total steroid -stop for me after finding out... I guess I have to do it behind her back. I guess it all boils down to the lack of sexdrive I experienced while on and in the weeks after the cycle...

Ah well, we'll see... Keep it up, bros... I keep on tracking this forum like a madman.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    lack of sex drive? bro when im in test i can bang my girl 1000 times a day...lol...hence forth the golden rule TEST IS THE BEST

Thread Information