Scooby is offline Junior Member

Angry Is my Clen Working or what?

recently i bought myself a few hundred pills of Clen ....My clen isnt like any of the ones everyone mentions about The box is purple and says "Clenbutol" (notice not Clenbuterol ) and the company is "Body research" its states it contains 20mg of Clenbuterol... Currently i'm taking 8 pills a day.. My fingers tremble...sometimes alot.. sometimes a bit.. i space out my pills as evenly as possible..it has been my 4th day on this....My question is should i be taken more? should i be taken less? where is the limit? ... when should i REALLY notice that this is working..? after how many days? weeks?....(i'm only taking this for 2 weeks then 2 off)...How many pounds on on average should i expect to loose?...My diet is fairly well balanced...and I run about 4km every other day..

Thanx alot....
    Scooby...

Scooby is offline Junior Member
    Bump!... You guys dont like anwsering clen questions i've noticed!

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Well bro, it would probably help if you posted this question in the proper forum.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Scooby
    Bump!... You guys dont like anwsering clen questions i've noticed!

Simmer Down Scooby Doo... Damn bro... Give someone a chance to anwser your question before you flip out...

With clen if you are getting the shakes then it's working for sure, as far as how effective it will be for you has alot to do with diet, cardio and training, not just the clen itself...

So do everything you're suppose to and if you're doing it right losing about 1lbs to 2lbs a week is what you should hope for...

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    You should look into cycling it properly...what is it? 2 days on, 2 days off?

-SF

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Clen makes my jaw hurt when I start chewing food. Also gives me the shakes and my teeth chatter at night when I lay down to go to sleep. That is how I know my clen is real.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Clen makes my jaw hurt when I start chewing food. Also gives me the shakes and my teeth chatter at night when I lay down to go to sleep. That is how I know my clen is real.

Same here....except I get the shakes REAL bad.....

Peace

Deadend is offline Associate Member

Re: Is my Clen Working or what?

Originally posted by Scooby
    recently i bought myself a few hundred pills of Clen ....My clen isnt like any of the ones everyone mentions about The box is purple and says "Clenbutol" (notice not Clenbuterol ) and the company is "Body research" its states it contains 20mg of Clenbuterol... Currently i'm taking 8 pills a day.. My fingers tremble...sometimes alot.. sometimes a bit.. i space out my pills as evenly as possible..it has been my 4th day on this....My question is should i be taken more? should i be taken less? where is the limit? ... when should i REALLY notice that this is working..? after how many days? weeks?....(i'm only taking this for 2 weeks then 2 off)...How many pounds on on average should i expect to loose?...My diet is fairly well balanced...and I run about 4km every other day..

Thanx alot....
    Scooby...
    Does it say 20 mg of clen or 20 micrograms (mcg) of clen?

Thread Information