GREEK is offline New Member

Want To Have The Best Body Ever..need Your Help

IM AN EX BASEBALL PLAYER DRAFTED BUT ENDED UP GETTIN HURT, HAVENT LIFTED SH*T SINCE THE INJURY BUT IM ALL BETTER AND ABLE TO LIFT AGAIN, IM 22 YEARS OLD 5'7" 185...11%BODY FAT....HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THE GAS, GOT ME DRAFTED...ANYWAY I NEED HELP..IM OUT OF SHAPE AND WANT TO GET MY BODY BACK, IM GROSS NOW FEEL LIKE SKINNY FAT GUY....I WOULD LIKE TO START THE GAS AGAIN IN ABOTU 4 WEEKS HAVE ACCESS TO "**" 'S PRODUCTS AND WANT TO GET BACK IN SHAPE...ANY ONE CANY HELP THAT WOULD BE APPRECIATED...CYCLE, WORKOUTS, DIET...MAINLY CYCLE..THANKS GUYS

goals-

be over 200lbs, under 9% bf, but want to get hard and be able to take my shirt off again

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR

Have you talked to your previous trainer? Did you sign when you were drafted? Are you still trying to play ball?

Aragorn

thanks for replying

I WAS DRAFTED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL OPTED TO GO TO COLLEGE AND PLAY BALL WAS REAL SMALL BUT FAST, AFTER JUNIOR YEAR OF COLLEGE I TORE THE LIGAMENT IN MY ELBOW NEED TOTAL RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY...EVERYTHINGD GOOD NOW REHAB AND ALL THAT STILL CANT THROW THOUGH...GAVE MYSELF A YEAR AND A HALF BUT NEVER GOT BACK TO THE WAY I WAS...SO NOW I WANT GET BACK TO THE FORM I WAS IN..ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

First, quit yelling.

Second, 4 weeks is not enough time to get your body back to where it once was. Give it a year to really get your muscle memory kicking in.

Third, 5'7 11%bf isn't all that bad....

and lastly, what is your diet and workout routine like?

Aragorn

my bad sorry about the yelling

when i meant a month..i meant i want to take this next month to get back into things, start lifting, cardio, eating right again then in 4-5 weeks time get back on AS, trust me i know a good year is in need hear...in other words what im saying is i need a game plan for the next 6 months say with diet, liftin routine, and just as important a major major cycle..i may even use growth if needed....and thanks for your time man...i know u ddint have to respond to me..so thank you

Not a problem bro, that's what we're here for...

As of today what is your routine for diet and workout? Or do you have one yet? What did your cycles consist of and what were your gains like, sides, etc?

Aragorn

PAST EXPERIENCES

right now i eat everything i see including snacks..but i know how to eat right, at least i think i do...the main thing when i diet is sticking to it, workouts i always had good routines but was looking for something a little different other than chest, tris..back bi's, and shoulders and legs ya know...cycles in the past have been all test cycles, gained alot of body fat in the past rathet than gettin lean and looking good...never used winny have used prop, sust, enanth, hgh, inusulin, fina, eq, deca , and dbol , vars as well as a-bombs

You should stick to the basics right now...no real magic formula. Intensity is key when you hit the weights, get lots of rest and mentally get yourself to where you want yourself physically.

Aragorn

if u had to say the perfect cycle

what would that be, the ultimate cycle with everything, gaining size then cutting up to see abs and looking great....gaining a tremendous amount of weight is not as important as looking good.

what do u think?

ultimate cycle

...there is no ultimate cycle because everyone is different. I know it's not the "coolest" answer but it's the only one. What works for you might not work for me and so on. There are no magic pills in this day and age. Hard earned sweat is what it takes to see what you want.

You have to want to do without the A/S before you consider using it, cause that's what it takes.

Aragorn

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Alright GREEK welcome to A.R. brother. for your bodyweight you need to be taking in 240-300 grams of protein a day from sources (listed from most used to least) such as chicken breast, egg whites, whey protein, protein mix, tuna fish, tilapia, lean ground beef, lean cut steaks, salmon steaks, turkey meat, and cottage cheese. As for your carbohydrate source it really depends on how each individual's body reacts and i dont know your body but for rule of thumb and for the sake of a clean slate start with matching proteing intake with carbohydrates 240-300 grams. In between carbs and proteins that should make up 80-83% of your diet. Get the rest of the remaining 17-20% from good fats.

TexasTraps is offline New Member
    One thing I would be care with is lifting too heavy too quickly especially since you have had a torn ligament. "Gear" will increase strength and the muscles will grow rapidly BUT the tendons/ligaments don't grow as fast. This will only set you up for more injuries down the road. I'm going through that right now.

Thread Information