primetime1 is offline Member

Question prop/sust/d-bal/fina

I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions/comments regarding this cycle I plan to go on in the near future.
    I'm 6'0, 215 lbs, 23 yo, and I've been on two major cycles so far where I retained some muscle but wasn't educated or well informed about steroids so I basically pissed my money away.

My hope from this cycle is to put on roughly 20 lbs of dense muscle while trying to look some what vascular. After this cycle I plan to go on a equipoise , winny, fina, clen cycle with of course clomid.

Prop 50 ED or 100mg EOD x 10 wks
    Sust 500mg every week x 10 wks
    d-ball 30 mg ED (first 5 wks)
    Fina (home made) 75mg ED (last 5 wks)

clomid 100mg x 5 days then 50 mg x 5days initiated 2 wks after my last sust shot.(only reason why I thought it would be better to hold the clomid off for 2 wks after my last sust shot is because I heard it remains active for up to 3 wks in one's body)

How much nolvadex should I go on and when should I start it in comparison to my cycle (IF NEEDED AT ALL)
    Lots of Cals (3000-4000), low carbs, high protein 250-300 grams, tons of water (roughly 1-2 gallons if I can find the time, and cardio every day

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Drop the prop, no need for it, sust already has prop in it. Also if you are running 500mg/wk sust and 50mg/day prop you are already at 850mg/wk test. Thats a lot of test. Roughly the same if you're running 100mg/EOD. I'd run winny alongside the fina and set it up like this

wk 1-5 dbol @ 30mg/day
    wk 1-10 sust @ 500mg/wk
    wk 8-13 fina @ 75mg/day
    wk 8-13 winny @ 50mg/day

you can start clomid like 2 days after your last shot of winny/fina, I'd run more clomid though, 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-10, 50mg days 11-21. Keep some extra on hand just in case. I'd get some arimidex or liquidex to keep the bloat down. Maybe some bromo on hand if you are prone to gyno.

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    could you imagine a pure prop injection......... OUCH!!! no way

primetime1 is offline Member
    you damm right.. ouch.. it hurts like hell for a few days .. and in my thigh is killin me
    thanks for the feedback fellas.. so far everything is goin great ..

Thread Information