Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member

First time user, Test E

wht'as up everyone, i've been in and out of the gym on and off since i was about 16 (25 now), at my best in high school i was 14% bodyfat but not very strong at 175 pounds, between about 2003-2006 i got a girlfriend and just let me self slide (did a 4 week cycle of EQ in 2003 didn't work out or eat properly, stupid i know) sky rocketed to 31% bodyfat, now ive been back hardcore in the gym for about a year and a half and dropped from 31% down to 18% and im currently weighing about 222 pounds, i've been eating good and doing cardio about 4-5 days a week and lifting abotu 4-5 days a week as well, i am however prone to fairly common training injurues (ripped a ligament in my shoulder decline benching, weak wrists etc.) had to take 2 months off due to my shoulder injury so i have lost some strength (could do 285 5 times on flat bench, can now currently do only about 255 good form 5 times)

onto the question, i want to set realistic expectations for a test only cycle, he said i should stack deca and test but im kind of rookie and that sounds like a lot of gear for a rookie, i have a basic idea of what i want to do, 250mg test E for 10 weeks, clomid PCT, and minoxidil to prevent hair loss (unless someone thinks this should not be used in exchange for another product)
    my diet will be a fairly low carb 220-250grams of protein a day (lots of tilapia and chicken breasts) does this sound pretty good for a starter cycle? can i expect to lose bodyfat while gaining muscle mass on test?

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats and goals? test 250 should be bumped to at least 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and i woulkdnt try deca on first cycle, what does your diet look like? you may need to readjust it to lose fat and to be honest and HELPFUL you should lose some more fat before cycling, think about it if you cycle and gain 20 lbs of good mass its still under 18 percent fat so you will look bigger but still not impressive, wait until you are cut im cutting right now and then doing first cycle so when your recepors eat it up it's for a good cause, just my opinion but i would redesign diet and hold off on cycle until you cut some more

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    impressive is a fairly relative term, i don't want to become 500 pound benching monster, i would like to be about 14-15% bodyfat (maintained) and have an above average build (being able to bench about 335-345 would be enough for me, my previous natural record was 305), i have fairly modest goals

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Most people say that you need to only do one compound for you first cycle, like test only. Deca would be good to include in your cycle to lubricate your joints, especially with your injury list. Some people run deca for that purpose at a really low dose. Something that you could look into!!!
    But Yes, I agree with the bodybuilder, it would be good to drop your bf to at least 15% and lower. Reduces a lot of side effects and looks better.
    Last edited by Shurik; 01-04-2009 at 02:26 AM.

tembe is offline Member
    im in same boat as u mate

good luck

Borisanko is offline New Member

First time Rookie...

I'm 6ft 298 .. I had an injury that side lined me and I got back put on some muscle but then hurt myself again. I'm 37 and found a guy here where I live who offered me a up this stack but REALLY am a bit shaky because again I'm a rookie and have read that its not good to stack... I have no problem with diet because I get obsessive and right now I"m at 40.01 BMI... but I want to drop by August and just look lean and not super bulky but good... Can anyone help me along and tell me if this is a good stack for me to start out with or if this guys just trying to make a quick buck...??? PLEASE your help is truly appreciated.

Well....you want to go from 298 to a solid 220, i would recommend Test cypionate /primobolan /trenbolone , clenbuterol tabs would also be good to throw in for fat burning. Check out the profiles section on steroid .com and read up on those items. I carry british dragon, very clean and strong. Price per vial is 120.

He said I wouldn't have to worry about hair loss, even though I had good thick hair and keep it short..I don't want to lose it.. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Thread Information