dananimal is offline Junior Member

New member heres my info

I am 20 years old 5 11 and weighing at 195 with about 9% bf. Last march i did my first cycle. It was EQ and winny. I started the cycle at about 180lbs and finished 8 weeks later at about 185%. Lost lots of BF. Took some time off from the juice. Then in July I took a six weeker of test, deca , and dbol . Man did I blow up. I hit a top weight of 217 and went into the cycle at 190. 27lbs not bad. Ive been off since august and been triming up. I just started an 8 week of winny at 350mg a week. Im doing a for week practice run of cutting. Keeping track of everything I eat and whats going in. Guess what Im wondering is it possible if done correctly, to drop from 9% to about 4% in 4 weeks? Fill me in. I will post some pics on here soon. So you all can give me some comments.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I do not think it is possible to go from 9% to 4% on winny alone and especially in only 4 weeks. You could probably get into the 6-7% range if your diet is on par and depending how easy it is for you to shed fat.

dananimal is offline Junior Member
    also Im going to start using the ehedrine, aspirin, caffeine combo. Just waiting on the ephedrine. Write now im just using an over the counter fat burner.

Thread Information