JIV 35 is offline New Member

Question Test./Deca cycle questions

I am 20 yrs old currently 5'11'', tippin the scales at about 180, and 8-10% body fat. This will be third cycle of AS and my goal is to gain 10-15 lbs. of mass. My diet has been from 2000 to 4000 cal/day with 70-100 grams of protien body fat percent Is this the cycle for me? If not please tell me, i could use some opinions.

wk 1-10] 400 mg Test
    wk 4-10] 300 mg Deca

Anythng missing? Do i need to follow it up with anything? Is there anything better that will help me pack on some sick ass MASS? any info yall got will help alot. Thanks...peace

KeyMastur is offline VET
    3rd cycle and you're only 20 ?? Damn, when did you start, 16 ?? Probably a reason you're only 5'11" ???

As for your diet, well 2000 - 4000 calories is a big range, don't ya think ?? I think if I ate 3000 calories I would start losin weight. Keep it at a high number (3500, 4000) - pick one, and keep it there. Gotta be strict with your diet if you want to gain weight. Food feuls the muscle.

As for protein, well it's 1.5 - 2 grams per pound of body weight. You should be pullin in at least 200 grams, more in the 250 range.

And yes, something is missing - what about clomid ??

What about any other ancillaries - are you prone to bitch tits ?? Do you know what bitch tits are and how they are caused ??

And what's the point with starting the deca at week 4 ?? That shit takes at least 3 weeks, if not 4 to 5 weeks to start kickin in. So, by the end of your cycle, then the deca might kick in for the last few weeks - but that's good right ???? Fuck no !

I wouldn't go stickin yourself until you start readin up a LOT more about everything.

Gig This !!

Angry GIG' THIS

ya i started when i was 17, and my dad is only 5'7'' so 5'11'' is pretty tall for my family. yes i know what bitch tits are, and yes i know how they are caused...when some of the testosterone is converted to estrogens, gynecomastia is developed, which is the growth of female-like breast tissue and yes i am prone to bitch tits. 3,500 cal. and be strict, ok, i can do that. 250 grams of protein, i can do that too. I will start taking the deca earler...around wk 2 and go to wk 12. Is 10 wks long enough for it to kick in? I have never taken Deca before, thats why i was aking questions BEFORE i started stickin myself. What about the dosages? Are they too high, too low, or good? As for Clomid, approx. 2 wks after my last shot of Deca, 2x50 mg tabs for the first 5 days, then 1x50 mg for 10 days? Thats good right? or "FUCK NO"?

thanks for the info buddy

KeyMastur is offline VET
    haha....hey bro, don't mad. i'm just fuckin with ya a little. kinda hard to read sarcasm....

start them both at the same time. don't start deca around week 2, start it AT week 1, the same time you start your test. hell, you can even stick them in the same needle if you want.

i think the dosages are good. wha are your previous cycles like ?

also, you can get some d-bol and throw it in there for the first 4 weeks (30-40 mg's a day).

as for the clomid, some people like to drop 300 mg's on the first day, 100 mgs for 10 days, 50 mgs for 10 days. Someone else (I think the O J) likes to drop 150 on the first day, then 50 mg's for like 20 days or something like that.

whoop ! stay off the grass !

ah shit...my bad man, i thought you were seriously trying to be an ASS. ok, good info. on the clomid, thanks. My first cycle was when i was 17 mainly bc some of the older f-ball players had done them before. i had read a couple of MD (muscular dev.) magazines so i thought i knew everything there was to know about steriods and bodybuilding. i ended up on a 7 week payramid cycle of Test 200:
    wk 1] 200 mg
    wk 2] 300 mg
    wk 3] 400 mg
    wk 4] 400 mg
    wk 5] 300 mg
    wk 6] 200 mg
    wk 7] 200 mg

...and thats it. pretty fuckin dumb. i gained about 15 to 20 lbs (150-170), and i was satisfied with that so i did the exact same thing about a yr later at 18. i wanted to learn more about the other AS's that were available. So for the last yr and a half or so i have been doin' it the natural way trying to increase my knowledge. and im getting ready to start again. Anyway theres my lfe story...sorry about the beef bro...just a mis understanding...thanks alot for that info., good shit...peace

HUMP IT AGS' !!!! WHOOP !!!

durbin22 is offline Member
    Take your bodyweight 180x20= 3600. Thats how many calories you need. Adjust as you gain weight. Take in 1-1.5grams of protein per pound and 2grams of carbs per pound. Train hard and eat big and you can double that 10-15 lbs your looking for. Don't pyramid. Run 500mg/wk test and 400mg/wk deca for 10 weeks followed by clomid post cycle.

ok thanks bro.

malik is offline Banned
    talkin about deca im 210 21 and 6'1,im aboutt to take 400 mg wk 1-8,50 mg winny wk5-9,35mg dbol wk1-4.can i get good gain without the 4000 mg of test or do i need it beacause i cant decide

Thread Information