Thread: Has Anyone...

sparky24 is offline Junior Member

Has Anyone...

Has anyone heard of anyone NOT gaining a thing off a cycle?

I'm currently on a cycle of sus, eq and some d-bol right at the start.

My cycle looks like this:

week 1 - d-bol 15mgs ed
    week 2 - d-bol 20mgs ed
    week 3 - sus250 mgs/eq 50mgs
    week 4 - sus250 mgs/eq 50mgs
    week 5 - sus500mgs/ eq 100mgs
    week 6 - sus500mgs/ eq 100mgs
    week 7 - sus500mgs/ eq 500mgs
    -------------------------------
    sus500mgs/week eq500mgs/week up til week12
    -------------------------------

I Know the whole cycle looks a mess and belive it or not, I did months of research.

1) The d-bol was strted before everything else because I didn't have any pins and was too impatient, so I just got on with it

2) I was told by a mate, (that thought he knew what he was on about)
    to draw the same amount of eq into the barrell as sus. so I thought I was injecting 250mgs of sus and 250mgs of eq when I was only really taking 50mgs of the eq!

Anyway, this is my problem, right at the start of the cycle, within the first week or two I gained about 8lbs which I think is all fat.
    My bench press went up almost 50lbs but has dropped since I dropped the d-bol.

I'm eating well (every 2-3 hours) and getting enough protein, my routine is sound so I don't really know where I'm going wrong?
    I thought I should be gaining muscle by now, but maybe I'm not due to the low doses in the early stages of the cycle?

I have posted this before in the steroid questions forum, but I thought this might be more appropriate.

ps. I know that my gear is legit, don't ask why.

thanks.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ok, help me understand this. you're posting this in this forum because ??? because you think it's more appropriate ??? or you just want some more answers on it ???

believe me, the steroid forum is the most read forum on this whole board. if you want answers, just leave it in there and it will get read a lot more than if it were in this forum. there's no need to post this again. just type bump at the bottom of your other thread and it'll be bumped to the top of the new posts.....

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=37313

okay, I didn't know what 'bump' meant.

I do now, and thats what I'll do!

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    YOU ARE DEFINATELY RIGHT ABOUT THAT CYCLE BEING A MESS. THE WEIGHT YOU PUT ON IN THE BEGGINING WAS PROBABLY WATER WEIGHT AND NOT FAT, SO DON'T COUNT YOURSELF OUT JUST YET. YOU PROBABLY CUT YOUR DBOL OFF AS SOON AS YOUR SYSTEM STARTED TO GET USED TO IT, MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO RUN IT AT ABOUT 35 MG A DAY FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKS. THAT USUALLY WORKS THE BEST FOR MOST. THE EQ SHOULD JUST BE STARTING TO KICK IN SO YOU WILL PROBABLY FEEL ALOT MORE HUNGRY OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. JUST TRY TO EAT CLEAN AND YOU SHOULD SEE SOME POSITIVE GAINS FROM YOUR CYCLE. GOOD LUCK BRO.

cheers bigbod

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Bigbod what is up with the caps bro, i know your keboard is not broke! cause if it were you would go to the office next to you and get another one.

Peace
    test

durbin22 is offline Member
    Your cycle is a mess. Don't pyramid the sus and eq. Keep them constant 500mg sus/wk and 400mg eq/wk. Imo 2 weeks of dbol is a waste. It's used to kickstart your cycle. I would run it for 4 weeks @ 30mg/wk. By the end of the 4 weeks the sus will kick in.With the way you are running the juice up and down like that I am not suprised you are not gaining. How much do you weigh? Take your bodyweight and multiply it by 20. That's how many calories you need a day. Take in 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound and 2-3 grams of carbs. If you eat like that and train hard it's almost impossible not to grow. Good luck!

cheers durbin, appreciated.

I made a mistake in the original post, I continued for another 2 weeks with the d-bol.

Thread Information