FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member

FKNMONSTERS Cycle Diary

well last night was the start, 1cc of sust 300 and 1cc of deca 300, i tell ya my right butt cheek is phickin killin me today, i double up aqnd shot them together but it still aches bad, not a bad pain. just annoying draining type, its the next morning, just took my first d-bol, will have some breakfast in a bit, then off to work my chest, not feeling any different other than a swore ass (never thought i'd say that) but i'll keep things posted, i weighed 250 even last friday night, today is monday..

TeenPL is offline Banned
    I'd kill for your genetics

fast is offline Associate Member
    Keep us updated monster

You were the guy who "have never done steroids " and that has attidude ? Do I remember right?

attitude?? lol not really just didnt want to hear asshole remarks from ppl /aka non believers, but i am as of last night not natural anymore.. its 24hrs since my injection, cheek pain is better, i took 3 advil before goin to the gym and it really helped, so did a really hot shower, not fealin anythin yet, shoulder still bugged me during bench presses today, deca not lubricating my joints yet i guess..

day 2, not fealin much different other than drowsy, injection site still hurts but not nearly as bad as yesturday, while working out dont know for sure but the Dianabol might be starting to take effect, felt alot more bood flow today, almost the same feeling as taking niacine (opens capilaries) dunno, 20mg a day to a virgin user, hope i start feeling the deca and sust soon...

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Seems like everything is going well...you won't be starting to feel the deca and sus for a couple more weeks...that's when the shit hits the fan

Aragorn

day 4,

not feelin much different yet, weight is up 4 lbs all of a sudden?? 254lbs now, this weekend i'm gonna buy another 50 dbol and up the dosage to 35mg a day rather than the 20mg now.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The Prop in the Sust will hit right away - probably the 4lbs. The Deca will take awhile - sooner if you frontload 600mg this week.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by FKNMONSTER
    shoulder still bugged me during bench presses today, deca not lubricating my joints yet i guess..

Trust me give that Deca about 3 to 4 weeks and your shoulder will feel brand new brother... Good luck on the cycle... keep us posted...

end of week 1 (day 8)

just shot up again, left cheek this time, the prop started hurtin 4 hours after injection, everything went smooth, ended the week 6lbs heavier, weighed in at 256lbs on friday night, went the whole weekend without a single beer, hope i start feeling the dbol this week...

upped dbol dosage to 30mg ed, hope this helps

day 11,

the 30mg ed dbol is kickin in finally, ppl are lookin at me funny, i like it, guess they were wondering why i was reppin the stack for lat pulldowns for sets of 10 no probs, with flawless controlled form, i cant wait to bench next monday, hope my shoulder doesnt hurt, some fat woman i'm guessing broke the scale at the gym, so i cant weight myself anymore, oh well, but my my face is all chubby now, thats a good thing, stupid gear better kick in, i wanna explode

day 12

weighed in at 261 today, 11 lbs so far, shoulders were weak today, it was frustrating, still swore from the harsh monday chest workout, i think i'm workin a lil too hard...

day 16

injection #3 was last night, good ol orange peel taste again during injection, i had to work late this weekend and in the freezing rain, so i picked up a cold, its already going away 2 days later, lost 4 lbs because of it, i'll get it back, but what a piss off, tried chest today, no energy, kinda a write off,

day 21

took all your advice and bought another 10cc's of sust, going to inject twice a week at 300mg each, so 600mg a week sust. plus i have extra so i shot 300mg today in my left shoulder, ouch, cant move it, weight is back up and more, 263lbs as of today

day 25

last night shot another 300mg sust/ 300mg deca , mmm orange peels in my mouth, hardly any pain this time with the deca mixed in. i had a shitty workout today, sleepy all day, i think its the sust, starting to kick in i think, my shoulder didnt hurt at all, usually it feels like a knife when i bench, i was very ackward though, because i'm used to feeling the pain, now that its gone, i cant judge when its too much... weight still at 263, last week of dbol

Ahhh here's your thread...too lazy to read but how much weight have you put on so far?

Aragorn

13lbs so far

Got to be happy with that in 3 weeks.

Aragorn

mekler is offline Associate Member
    sounds like things are going well. keep up the good work bro, i'm still followin along with ya

day 31,

its kickin in, weight at 266lbs, today was chest, no shoulder pain till post workout, repped 365 for 7 on flat and 315 for 9 on incline, felt like i could have benched all day long, wicked pump, finally, now i am on my way to freakzilla

day 34

weight is was 268 today, its goin well, did legs today had a guy come up and ask me if i could spare some plates, 11 plates on each side of the hack squat, yesturday had another 1cc shot of sust 300, my shoulder is friggin killin me today... o well.... no pain no gain...

by the way, i am losing fat, big time, i dunno why but its making me alot leaner....

Nevermind is offline New Member
    I hope your planing to post some after pics when your done with your cycle that would be cool

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Awesome gains FKNMONSTER...keep it up. Also, keep posting your updates!

mekler is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro i'd like to see some pics when you're all done with. how much change in bf have you experienced so far?

day 38

shot another 1cc sust, 1 cc deca last night, right quad, big mistake, could hardly walk today.... didnt stop me from working chest 2wice today, my peaks arent getting much bigger, but my brother said i'm getting super thick, i think you guys are gonna be impressed with the finished product... cant weigh myself anymore, a fat women ( i figure) broke the scale at my golds gym.... but i feel heavy as hell.......

ohh i was gonna say too, the pumps are getting so ridiculous that my bicepts when pumped, my stetch marks glow honeslty like christmas lights, i've torn a stretch mark in my chest before, i hope i dont again, its nasty to go through... i'll post about that story another time though

Glad to see everything is still going smooth...remember not to overtrain.

Aragorn

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Wow, keep it coming

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Post pics!!!

I want pics, buddy!!!

Show us your remarkable results...

Decoder is offline Banned
    There is nothing you can do about strech marks, on a cycle like that. Don't bother with vitamin E, its a waste of time.

everything is going well, its really starting to hit now, i wish the scale wasnt broken but I'm gaining pretty fast, everybodies asking me what i'm on, i say i eat well... i'm really starting to get thick, the sust shots hardly hurt anymore, i guess my bodies used to them now, only things bad are the stretch marks, moodiness (no rage, just sometimes happy sometimes sad) and the worst is retiring empty deca and sust jugs...

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    let's see da pics bro!!

if you wanna see pics, you gotta wait till i start the clomid, 6 weeks bro's, i want a before and after only, no inbetween crap, from monster to freak...

Bunta is offline New Member
    keep up the good work bro

cve80373 is offline New Member
    Well done mate....
    Helps keepin a record.Always good...

Thread Information