primetime1 is offline Member

Question some shady sus 250

i got some sus today from a guy and it does not look like the stuff that i had used in the past.. in fact when i looked on the internet for some pics, none are of what i got.. the amp is clear, with a white lable on it.. it has a green 250 in the back round behind the ingrediants with a black bar across the top that says sustanon 250.. it also says manufactued by INFAR INDIA LIMITED under license from organon.. someone please help and see if this shit is the real deal.. thanks lots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails some shady sus 250-sus.jpg  

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I remember seeing a post somewhere with the same exact amp... It's been awhile though, can't remember for sure if they were fake or legit...

flexington is offline New Member
    yea...i got the same shit...havent had a chance to give er a go yet...
    i posted pics before, and ppl sed it was real....
    chek it out: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ighlight=infar

btw, i also noticed on my amps that the green 250 isn't exactly aligned on the same spot on all the amps...is yours? Can anyone comment on this?

primetime1 is offline Member
    thanks alot man.. i checked out your post and that really set me straight.. as long as they are good im happy.. i dont need to be pumpin fake shit into my body ..

POLISH OX 69 is offline New Member
    I cant really tell from the pic because your camera sux...... but i think you are cool. I used that sust before and it worked. try to take some better pix

flexington is offline New Member
    yea...the ones i have look the same...they're bunk....u can totally tell from the labels...the fake ones look like junk, and peel off all in one piece....the real ones don't peel off in one piece and the green 250 should be in the exact same spot....i compared them to the ones in the blister packs (the labels should be exactly the same for all amps!)....so if they didnt come in the blister packs, i'd be a lil skeptical....who knows....they could be omnadrens with fake sust labels or motor oil....i'm not shootin this shit....i hear they're floatin around in ontario, montreal, and vancouver....anywayz...just wanted to let u guys kno....

beachbod is offline Junior Member
    used them and gained 25 pounds along with deca . 500 mgs sus/ 400 mgs deca for 8 weeks. Strength went through the roof. good luck bro

Thread Information