Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    m16a2 is offline Senior Member

My DNP Chart and Live Cycle

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional, nor do I recommend, promote, or suggest that anyone use any substance. I created this chart for my own personal use, and although the data stated within is based on research, it is not necessarily accurate. I strongly suggest that before anyone uses DNP , they spend a great deal of time researching and learning the risks of this particular drug.

If you want to learn more about it, I made a post regarding DNP http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=35418

DNP Chart

Supplement List

Vitamin C 3000 mg/day for antioxidant
    Vitamin E 1200 IU/day for antioxidant
    Potassium Citrate 1089 mg/day (11 99 mg caps) to prevent acidity in blood
    Magnesium 1500 mg/day to prevent muscle soreness and cramping
    Glycerol 3 tablespoons/day to promote perspiration and hydration + anti-catabolism to muscles
    Pyruvate 3000mg/day to help make the fat burning more efficient
    Yohimburn after showers to try to target stubborn fat pockets
    Melatonin for sleep

MISC include, digital weighing scale, digital thermometer, lots of big water containers, 5 beach-size towels, a change of sheets, a standup fan, and most importantly girlfriend to help out.

Supplement Schedule 12.12.2002 – 12.21.2002
    (note that the fractions refer to the dosage amount relative to the daily amount)

Morning

Vitamin E 1/3
    Vitamin C 1/3
    Calcium 1/2
    Potassium Citrate 1/3
    Glycerol 1/3
    Pyruvate 1/3

Afternoon

Vitamin E 1/3
    Vitamin C 1/3
    Magnesium 1/1
    Potassium Citrate 1/3
    Glycerol 1/3
    Pyruvate 1/3

Evening

Vitamin E 1/3
    Vitamin C 1/3
    Calcium 1/2
    Potassium Citrate 1/3
    Glycerol 1/3
    Pyruvate 1/3

Meal Plan (will be updated later)

Basic Nutrient Breakdown 40% carbs, 40% <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>, 20% fat
    Calorie goal: maintenance -- 3000* updated (normal maintainence is 4500, but the reduced activity will lower that significantly)

Dosage

12.12 200 mg (in evening, 10pm)
    12.13 200 mg (evening 10pm)
    12.14 200 mg (evening 10pm)
    12.15 400 mg (morning 10am, evening 10pm)
    12.16 400 mg (morning 10am, evening 10pm)
    12.17 400 mg (morning 10am, evening 10pm)
    12.18 400 mg (morning 10am, evening 10pm)
    12.19 *400 mg (morning 10am, evening 10pm)
    12.20 Drink lots of water, stay on supps
    12.21 Prepare to fly back home, bloated, hot, and weak

12.19 is still undecided; depending on the heat and discomfort, I might end it on the 19th so that my plane trip won’t be a problem.

Daily Checklist (this is to be reposted daily when my cycle starts)

Supps:
    Temperature:
    Weight:
    Reactions/Side Effects:
    Last edited by rampage76; 12-11-2002 at 07:12 PM.

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    Good luck bro! Personally, yellow piss and cum is hard for me to deal with...as is the 102 degree body temps, but that shit works like no other!

I get bright yellow piss whenever I take my multivitamin. Not to mention B6/12, that makes piss glow!

Also, the temp shouldn't rise above 101.5, and after the third day, your temp goes down.

DNPNOOBIE is offline Junior Member
    rampage76 obviously you didnt do your research yet because the body temperature keeps on rising as there is no feedback to bring it back down.

and your heading for disaster.
    NO BEGINNER SHOULD DO 400MG THEIR FIRST CYCLE . AND YOUR A BEGINNER RAMPAGE.

YOU CAN GET AN ALERGIC REACTION.

You idiot keep 200mg for all the cycle.

is it crystal or powder? 400mg crystal will send you the hospital.

I think your doing a big big mistake , go find another method of burning fat, go use clen /t3 and stop being lazy and do 80%max heart rate cardio

also eating 4500 calories will probably make you gain weight on DNP . i doubt your maintenance is that high =\high fat on DNP DOES NOT WORK .

dnp burns DIETARY FAT BEFORE ADIPOSE TISSUE.

do your research man your so unprepared. this kid is gonna kill himself, this shit spells disaster.. someone do something, delete this thread we dont want this board to go down the hill.

rampage .. idiot wheres ALA in the list? ALPHA LIPOIC ACID IS MANDATORY FOR PREVENTION OF CATARACT FORMATION...

sheesh this kid is gonna fuck hmiself real bad...

DNPNOOBIE, please don't reply to my threads anymore. You don't know what your talking about, and that's why you can't loose weight using DNP . Stay off my threads -- and if you want to flame, stay off AR.

someone do something, rampage we are trying to help you.. but you just wont listen.

YOU NEED ALPHA LIPOIC ACID TO PREVENT CATARACTS. ALA recycles glutathione.. which is MANDATORY.

sheesh man do your research before u do a dangerous drug like this..

this guy is gonna bring this board down.. we dont need another kid dying on this drug

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    DNPNOOBIE........IDIOT, Rampage has done some research on the subject and it seems to me that he need not take advise from a guy who registered on this sight with absolutely no knowledge of what he came here to research(I've read you earlier posts). If a guy came to me with a months worth of research and told me I was doing it all wrong, then I would be inclined to tell him to shut the hell up.

Bring the board down? Stop dramatizing situations that havn't happened. If you know your right on this subject, don't come on here and flame a good bro with info you've been reading for a whole 30 days. Post some links to your findings so that other peeps can learn from what you have. The way you are going about this little diff. in opinion is quite childish and pretty much makes you the IDIOT.

hey bro, NO MATTER WHAT INFORMATION YOU READ ON THE WEB will never maek you an expert on DNP . i know all about DNP inside out. and ALA is MANDATORY AS WILL ANY IDIOT TELL YOU THAT.

VITAMIN E /C wont cut it, you need the full line of ANTI oxidants. much more important that other supplements hes taking.

And if he had brains hed know that DNP burns DIETARY fat before adipose tissue. And that NO BEGINNER SHOULD BEGIN AT 400MG even after 3 days. he doent know if hes allergic or not, 3 days wont cut it. The whole cycle must be 200mg.

he never did DNP i have , and i haev 10 times more experience then him on the subject. A little reading wouldnt hurt you know, i cant believe hes not taking ALA. and 4500calories intake is a bit high if u ask me.

and just cuz i signed on this board doesnt not mean i havent learned about dnp years ago? i hang out else where and got tonz of BROs who back me . i know more about this substance than you ever will.

and im trying to help rampage out but he wont listen.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by DNPNOOBIE
    i know all about DNP inside out.

i haev 10 times more experience then him on the subject. A little reading wouldnt hurt you know,

and just cuz i signed on this board doesnt not mean i havent learned about dnp years ago? i hang out else where and got tonz of BROs who back me . i know more about this substance than you ever will.

Allright bro, you've got all the knowledge of DNP their is with bro's to back you but your on here a month ago asking what seems to me pretty elementary questions. If you have usefull knowledge on this matter, post it with links to back it up. Otherwise your a complete contradiction and the mere fact that you would come here claiming to be an expert on a subject your not puts bros lives in danger making you a threat to the board and an overall asshole. Prove me wrong with your plethora of knowledge on DNP and links to every source you learned from. And by source I don't mean a guy you've never met before from an online board. I want to see some documentation of research conducted by you..the self proclaimed DNP genius

Experts thread

Ramp, sorry for your interupted thread bro
    Last edited by Pheedno; 12-11-2002 at 03:26 PM.

first thing rampage has to do is read this site
    http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

lots of info there.
    Second of all frmo experience , most people that do dnp get better results second try. they gotta see what works for them. some do low carb some do high carb. but none do high fat.

some like andy13 dnp guru, do protein/pepsi on dnp. low carb, low fat, protein only low cal, and pepsi whenever they feel hypoglecemic.

Because the body will burn carbs before burning fat, and the body will burn dietary carbs and stored (glycogen) before burning fat as well and the body will burn dietary fat as well before burning adipose tissue.

so eating 4500cals.. is a bit excessive if u ask me.adipose tissue is the last thing burned.

pyruvate enhances krebb cycle indeed, water necessary. FRUITS MANDATORY not only cuz they are fructose and keep the liver carbed up to have enough t3 for the cycle but also fruits are excellent anti oxidants..

i didnt see anywhere in his life that he was gonna eat fruits.. huge mistake. watermelon.. particulary for its mass amounts of water in it, good for hydration.. 2-3 gallons of water a day mandatory.

NO SEX, NO ORAL SEX.. SO KEEP UR GIRLFRIEND AWAY UNLESS SHE WANTS TO GET DNP AND DAMAGE HER EGGS.

hrm what else ALA.. better get some . 200mg will hardly make u hot, even after 3 days little warm barely felt. big difference between 200/400. GET BENADRYL READY... for hives? he forgot that? good job. on that research u forgot like one of the most important things

he didnt do his research he should do more research before he even considers beginning. Also remember ALA isnt only for the cataracts its for the LIVER protecting too.. add some milk thistle, cran berry juice. etcc

lots of shit hes missing.

oh ya for your information the cycle i did a month ago, wasonly 4 days as the dnp was underdosed. henc ei found a new source now and will begin a new cycle pretty soon prolly next week

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Im Sorry regretfully wish to say but Dnpnoobie is right, Rampage is a personal friend of mine .. an I have even told him that starting off with suck a strong fat burner would be dangerous.. VJ bro just try clen or t3 for starters hell you havent even ever tried them.. why bring out the big gun of DNP to start off. specially right after your first cycle..

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to listen to them bro...they are only looking out for your best interest!

Even though jarrett is a pussy!

good god he never did clen or t3? and hes jumping on DNP ?????

man this guy must be insane!!!! DNP is not a MAGIC PILL IT CAN KILL YOU.

and god knows how his body will react to it!!.

rampage, you better stop this dnp stuff, dump the pills in the garbage. and get T3 or clen

T3/CLEN + Keto diet will give you even better results, trust me.

jarrett, I have been researching this quite a bit and have already made the plans necessary. My usage will be responsible bro, so don't worry about my well-being. But DNPnoobie is the last person I'd listen to regarding dnp usage. I have had plenty of good information from the bros here and I'm sure that this cycle will go well. DNP is dangerous for people who don't do it responsibly, but I think I'll be alright.

DNPNoobie -- I didn't include my diet on the chart, and I said I would update that later. So before you go off on a tangent about my diet, you should read what I wrote in there.

rampage looks like your looking for an easy way out hardly responsible.

If you are responsible youd do cardio/keto and maybe clen /t3
    And no matter how much you read about DNP ,it will never be enough because you are risking your life for a few pounds. and you missed half the most important supplements, so you did not do your research .

and if you were responsible you wouldnt do 400mg after third day . thats just asking for trouble and the last thing we need is another kid to die on dnp and bring the media to this board..

good god he never did clen or t3? and hes jumping on DNP ?????

man this guy must be insane!!!! DNP is not a MAGIC PILL IT CAN KILL YOU.

and god knows how his body will react to it!!.

rampage, you better stop this dnp stuff, dump the pills in the garbage. and get T3 or clen

T3/CLEN + Keto diet will give you even better results, trust me.
    Look, your not the person I would take advice from regarding DNP usage

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=36403

You not knowing how to diet while on your cycle

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=38422

DNP not working for you, with all your advice and 'expert knowledge'

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=37997

You ASKING for a damn source and harrassing all the members.

Come on, don't play expert. If you have links to reliable info, POST them

and if you were responsible you wouldnt do 400mg after third day . thats just asking for trouble and the last thing we need is another kid to die on dnp and bring the media to this board..
    OK, THAT'S FUCKING IT. You need to get the fuck off AR dipshit. If nothing else, this proves that your an ignorant son of a bitch who is just trying to start shit on here.

400 mg crystal in a day would fall within the recommended dose of 2-6 mg per kg/bw. The lethal dose would range from 800mg - 2400 mg in a 24 hour period. Here's a tough question, does 400 fall between 800-2400? Would you quit trying to be dramatic and create problems? Like I said earlier, if you have links to actual research, post it, otherwise, quit posting.

rampage you must be the stupidiest human being i ever saw in my life.

not only did you never do dnp in your life and YOU NEVER EVEN TRIED CLEN OR T3. BUT EVEN WORSE YOUR JUMPING ON CRYSTAL?

ARE YOU INSANE? 400MG CRYSTAL SENT ONE GUY AT ELITE TO THE HOSPITAL AND GOT HIS BODY TEMPERATURE 105 DEGREES.

your really suicidal,.. someone ban him , this guy is gonna kill himself. 200mg crystal as it is hell on earth, 400mg... will fuck you up badly for a newbie like yourself.

mods please do something.. this kid is doing 400mg crystal and its his first time, dont let him post his cycle here hes gonna kill himself like this.

if u didnt know someoneone DIED AT 600MG CRYSTAL YES.. CRYSTAL IS 3x ABSORPTION RATE OF POWDER.

YOU WILL VOMIT EVERYWHERE AT 400MG CRYSTAL, you wil fuck your body up. someone do soemthing.. this kid is a lunatic.. 400mg crystal first try... without even trying clen or t3..

rampage you know nothing about DNP, your another clueless kid that is gonna get himself kid.

i dont wanna see people dying because of their egos and thinking they can handle anything, DNP WILL KILL YOU.

400MG CRYSTAL IS NOT 400MG POWDER. ITS LIKE 3 TIMES MORE POWERFUL.

you shouldnt even be thinking about doing this , not only are you going to fuck up your organs but your going to fry your brain for what? 5pounds? where are your priorities.

someone BAN RAMPAGE!! before he does something stupid like fry his brain cells whatever's left of them

and BTW i wrote it ABOVE the link,its right up there all u need to know about DNP

and the RECOMMENDED DOSAGE FOR CRYSTAL is 2mg-5mg MAX for Powder its 2-8. YOUR BORDERLINE AND YOUR A NEWBIE.

this kid is gonna kill himself

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I respect everyone on this bored from the scammers to the mod's and vet's.. but Flaming should never be tolerated.. if anyone should be banned it should be you dnpnoobie, i understand your critisizim but it should always be done in a constructive way, along with reasons for the critisizm. No one should be allowed to tolerate anyone putting someone down telling them how stupid they are or insulting them in any other manner. WE ARE HERE TO LEARN FROM EACH OTHERS PROGRESSIONS AND MISTAKES.

jarrett sometimes you have to do EVERYTHING it takes to save someone's life and if it takes a little criticizm then so be it.

rampage will thank me later.

im for his own good, and DNP is not for his own good.

dnpnoobie, your just starting shit because you begged me for sources and I called you out for asking at least 20 people for sources.

tough shit, deal with it

trying to save your life isnt starting shit boy.

and i did email few people NOT 20. none had any idea where to get it, only few did but didnt want to share. i found already another source my bros gave me refs.

the point is , im trying to save your life, and your trying to mess it up. i mean what is wrong with this picture? id hate to see a kid die on dnp

i think you should step back for a moment, rethink your priorities. do powder if your really obsessed with DNP. and do 200mg. but better yet just sell em or dump em

go buy some clen /t3 ull be better off, combine that with a KETO diet/80 Max heart rate cardio, ull be there in no time.

I have no interest in using cytomel and I will use clen at a later time. Either way, I have expressed my feelings toward your criticisms. Quit posting on my thread, and start your own if you feel the need to post.

bro, is that a way to talk to someone thats trying to help you? by telling him to get lost? wow.

so much for the help i gave u and advice what do i get? trash talking.

solid90062 is offline Member
    Drop it please

hey bro, i understand your concern. but dnp isnt to be taken lightly. 400mg crystal for a beginner is VERY VERY dangerous, hell have hives all over his body guaranteed.
    crystal shouldnt be used by anyone, its TOO dangerous....

powder is much safer , 400mg powder is very tolerable and burns fat like crazy. 600mg powder is a bit suffering.. 800mg powder is alot..

some guys do 1000mg powder for 2 days 2 day cycle
    so watch out i say for crystal as that stuff will SHOCK the body out of nowhere the body will be paranoid.. and begin to go into "dumping mode" Raising fever. vomiting everywhere, and plain feeling like pure trash and sick all week like u were gonna die. not worth it..

get powder . same results as crystal and at least ull feel normal on powder 400-600mg.

SGFuryZ -- thanks bro. Can one of the mods please delete this thread. I will make another one and hope that either dnpnoobie gets banned or stays off my next thread.

I'm not gonna update this one with my cycle progress.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    You should definitely lose some fat with that plan. And for DNPnoobie, the first time I ran crystal, I ran it at 600mg ed with none of the problems you associate with it. If I were you, I might try to continue to up that dose if you think you can handle it. My rule of thumb was whenever I was going to up my dose, I would wait a few hours before I went to bed after taking my last cap. That way, if I got real hot or started to feel weak, I would drink lots of ice water and eat something with a little sugar in it. Just be careful and you should come out with great results.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    I think DNPhobbie means well, and knows about DNP but he comes of in the wrong way.

Rampage just read what he says, take what you want and ignore the rest.

rocksolid thanks bro. finally someone who appreciate the help im giving to rampage.

what may work for someone at 400mg crystal may bring another person in the hospital.

thast why i urge you to rethink 400mg crystal and stick to 200mg powder for 7 days to assess body tolerance etc..

then next cycle if you want you can step up to the plate with 200mg crystal and maybe when your experienced enough do 400mg crystal but thats very dangerous as the crystal limits are 2mg-6mg of body weight..

powder is 4mg-10mg.

so you can see crystal is nothing to joke around with. and peiople should mess with crystalline. just do powder at 600mg and ull do fine.b etter for the body than to hit it hard with pure dnp .

also fonz said it best when he said DNP burns CARBS BEFORE FAT and so if u eat high carb you cause an insulin spike and halts fat loss until carbs are wasted into heat then body resumes fatty acids oxidation. more carbs does not mean more fat loss. its the ratio that matters

70% carbs 30% protein. works better than 70% protein 30% carbs. Why? because carbs convert 100% to glucose and they are wasted into heat hence they dont really count into daily calories. but THEY DO halt Fat oxidation until they are burnt and THEY DO take some time to burn.

hence some people dont wanna waste their dnp burning carbs. or dietary fat.

ask dr evil.. u just need some carb to maek krebb cycle work (pyruvate) more than that and it would defeat the purpose.

rocksolid thanks bro. finally someone who appreciate the help im giving to rampage.

what may work for someone at 400mg crystal may bring another person in the hospital.

thast why i urge you to rethink 400mg crystal and stick to 200mg powder for 7 days to assess body tolerance etc..

then next cycle if you want you can step up to the plate with 200mg crystal and maybe when your experienced enough do 400mg crystal but thats very dangerous as the crystal limits are 2mg-6mg of body weight..

powder is 4mg-10mg.

so you can see crystal is nothing to joke around with. and peiople should mess with crystalline. just do powder at 600mg and ull do fine.b etter for the body than to hit it hard with pure dnp

also fonz said it best when he said DNP burns CARBS BEFORE FAT and so if u eat high carb you cause an insulin spike and halts fat loss until carbs are wasted into heat then body resumes fatty acids oxidation. more carbs does not mean more fat loss. its the ratio that matters

70% carbs 30% <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>. works better than 70% <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> 30% carbs. Why? because carbs convert 100% to glucose and they are wasted into heat hence they dont really count into daily calories. but THEY DO halt Fat oxidation until they are burnt and THEY DO take some time to burn.

hence some people dont wanna waste their dnp burning carbs. or dietary fat.

ask dr evil.. u just need some carb to maek krebb cycle work (pyruvate) more than that and it would defeat the purpose.

Good post bro, you make some good points there. A trick I picked up from Dirty Dieting by Dan Duchaine is to go real low carb, but to drink Pepsi a few times a day. Pepsi is nothing but glucose I believe (it's been awhile) but anyway, the carbs are burned very quickly and efficiently. It made me feel even hotter though.

When you say pepsi, you mean any soft drink right? I was planning on V8 tomato, and fruit splash, and gatorade /w glycerol. I am starting tonight, so I'll have updates posted on another thread.

jp1570 thanks bro. just trying to help rampage out. i had bad luck with dnp first tries, high carb didnt work out for me .

i have like 6 caps left after wasting 15 on high carb.(Barely noticed results)

now im doing 200mg powder for 6 days (ketosis , carb depleted, low carb/pepsi and protein)

we'll give out results if it works. i started tonight already.
    ketones level are pretty high according to urine test.

and i got ripped recently from a guy called nitrox, claiming to sell gear/dnp. wasted 40$ on his ass.. damn scammers are everywhere.

feeels bad..

and i got ripped recently from a guy called nitrox, claiming to sell gear/dnp . wasted 40$ on his ass.. damn scammers are everywhere.

feeels bad..
    That's the truth, good luck to both of ya'll. Rampage, yea I mean Pepsi the soft drink. As you get into your cycle, try it for a day; it makes you pretty hot but it works.

DNP noobie, you aren't helping anyone! YOU'RE RECOMMENDING SOMEONE ON DNP TO DO *KETOSIS* FOR CHRIST SAKES!

Do not listen to this fucking moron. PLEASE. I second the motion that this stuipd fuck should be banished from AR.

Another thing: calories aren't a big consideration while you're on dnp . First of all, your metabolism is running 50% faster than normal so if you're eating 4k calories while on dnp you might be eating 1k because of your revved metabolism. But this is beside the point-- Most fatloss from DNP is due to your body using it as energy- think of it as doing cardio first thing in the morning. You can most definitely lose fat by doing cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, even though you may not be on a calorie deficit. DNP is the same way, except your body is in that state 24/7.

SO THATS WHY YOU DONT NEED TO BE ON LOW CARB WHILE ON DNP, YA FUCKIN MORON.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information