First time using GH

I just started my first cycle of GH 3 1/2 weeks ago and I'm running something like this:

800mg Cyp / week
    50mg Dbol / day (first 4 weeks until cyp kicks in)

Midmorning: 2ius GH + 5ius Insulin (Monday-Friday)
    Post-workout: 2ius GH + 10-12ius Insulin (Monday-Friday)

I am probably going to add deca in there also at 300-400mg/w.
    I started the GH at 1iu am + 1iu postworkout, but I didn't feel I was getting enough out of it, so I went up to 4ius/d this week.

The reason for the high insulin doses are that I exhibit very slight symptoms of diabetes and my entire mother's side of the family has it. I have actually been put on insulin for a short time before by my doctor, although I am not prescribed any now. So, now I just use it to build muscle, but I have to use a higher dose since my body is very resistant to it.

So far all I've noticed from the growth is that I am eating a lot more calories, and I'm on Dbol and I haven't gained a single pound. But I am thickening up and gaining a little strength from the dbol, and my stomach is starting to lean out slightly (very slightly, but its definitely doing it).

I am just starting to feel the cyp kick in and finishing up the dbol, so I think things from this point out should be good.

Please critique and tell me what you think.
    Later,
    GBH

fausto666 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonna Be HUGE
    I just started my first cycle of GH 3 1/2 weeks ago and I'm running something like this:

800mg Cyp / week
    50mg Dbol / day (first 4 weeks until cyp kicks in)

Midmorning: 2ius GH + 5ius Insulin (Monday-Friday)
    Post-workout: 2ius GH + 10-12ius Insulin (Monday-Friday)

I am probably going to add deca in there also at 300-400mg/w.
    I started the GH at 1iu am + 1iu postworkout, but I didn't feel I was getting enough out of it, so I went up to 4ius/d this week.

The reason for the high insulin doses are that I exhibit very slight symptoms of diabetes and my entire mother's side of the family has it. I have actually been put on insulin for a short time before by my doctor, although I am not prescribed any now. So, now I just use it to build muscle, but I have to use a higher dose since my body is very resistant to it.

So far all I've noticed from the growth is that I am eating a lot more calories, and I'm on Dbol and I haven't gained a single pound. But I am thickening up and gaining a little strength from the dbol, and my stomach is starting to lean out slightly (very slightly, but its definitely doing it).

I am just starting to feel the cyp kick in and finishing up the dbol, so I think things from this point out should be good.

Please critique and tell me what you think.
    Later,
    GBH
    Keep going man , try to eat like a pig donīt be afraid about the fat gains just do it.
    My cycles are like this long acting test sust 5 w middle act test enanthate 2 w
    short act test prop 2 w long act anabolic eq 5 w short act anabolic stano3 w
    oral Dbol 5 w and ins 3 w.I never used hgh but i will.

Sorken is offline Member
    how long are you running this cycle ?

Good luck bro !

fausto666 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorken
    how long are you running this cycle ?

Good luck bro !
    This is my 2nd (like this). why????

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    wasnt that question directed at the thread starter?

Thread Information