noob is offline New Member

comment to my cycle please

hallo.. i was wondering what you experts say about my cycle.. im going to start with it, in 1-2 month.
    it is a mass cycle im gonna eat everything, i can find in the kitchen!
    ---------------------------------------------
    week 1-4
    40 mg Thai, 500 mg test E, 400 mg Norma

week 5-8
    400 mg Norma Deca
    500 mg Test E
    ----------------------------------------------
    right now my weight is about 85-86 kg, i have though to start the cycle when my weight is about 100 kg ( i guess 1-2 month )

please comment!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    How are you going to get 15kg´s in 2 months clean? From just working out it´s not posible. How old are you? How long have you trained etc.

hmmm i think its possible. i have gainet about 7-8 kg in one month. offcourse it isnt only muscle mass!. im eating like a pig! i have also become a litle chubby, but what tha f*** its winther!!
    im 19 year old and have been training for 2 years serious.
    (i started training, when i was about 15 years old, but its the last to years i have started the serious training, and will doo it from now ( serious training...))

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    i like running longer cycles 10wks-12wks.
    if you can gain weight that easily naturally i would say hold off on the AS gain as much as you can naturally before even taking any kind of gear..

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Well ok if your not eating clean i can understand. But the majority of what you put on will be fat and not muscle so why go that way? Will make the cutting time longer and harder when that time comes bro.
    I think you should listen to kreper about 10+ weeks and read up alittle more.

i mostly eat clean food ( chicken and stuff like that ( with high protein levels) offcourse i also gain some fatt, because i allmost eat 24 7.
    about the cutting fase, it dosent bother me, that it will take me 3 months more to cut all of the fat away.
    i also understand you that you tell me to wait, untill i have gained, more mass naturly, but i cant wait!. 100 kg and i have a needle in my ass.
    please comment the cycle, to. What do you think ?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Cycle looks fine, could lower the doses to 400mg/wk test and 300mg/wk deca if this is your first cycle..but if you are still gaining naturally then why are you in such a rush to hit the juice ?

its a good point you have there about waiting. i think it is the result of the cycle whic make me "horny"

and another question, whey 10-12 weeks ?

how do you train when your are on a cycle? i have thought about HST when im on, what do you think ?

hey, i have just started my cycle, and was wondering if any of you had same pain as me, after injectin the test E!`?

Thread Information