nutz_gtd is offline Junior Member

Second Week of cycle (2nd cycle)

Cycle Info

Wk 1-10
    Cyp 2cc
    Deca 1 1/2cc
    Dbol 20-30 wk 1-4
    A50 - wk5-8

Nova/Clomid on hand in case of anything.

2 shots a week

Forgot how sore thigh shot is the next day.
    Start weight 253.5
    week 2 weight 260

I think its water but starting to have those crazy pumps, lower back kind of tight all the time. Im stretching all the time, cant wait till the cyp and deca kick in. I feel strong but its in my head, diet is good but its tough on weekends hard to get all the calories. Quit drinking beer 5 months ago(only drink like 2 on the entire weekend) I drink tons of water instead. Bought 40lbs of protein (Musclemag) sale. The photo is the most recent. Please comment

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Second Week of cycle  (2nd cycle)-double-bi.jpg  

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What are your stats and body fat?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

MDMA is offline Banned
    You look good to me bro, keep it up - you'll be huge by the end of this one.

Stats

Pre Cycle measurements

Arms 19.5
    Thighs 28.5
    Calves 18.5
    Waist 38
    Weight 254.5 (Dec 8/02) now (261.3)
    BF around 16-18%

I want to gain some quality inches everywhere. After this cycle I hope I gain alot, Im eating like a pig (4000 plus cals). I want to hit 275 and then one more bulking cycle and then taper my build. By Aug 2003 I'll be in wicked shape, but for now Im just trying to gain some good size.

Next Cycle
    Sus for sure with a few other quality ingredients.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Looking good man, arms look thick as a brick. Keep the calorie intake up and you will swell up like a tick. I was gonna do Cyp but I heard it gives you gyno, what have you experienced so far?

Nothing bad so far, Ive gain 5lbs so far but I think its water. I got some headaches from the dbol , but nothing you cant handle. But I'll be expecting alot when week 5 kicks in. But I'll keep you updated, the pumps I must say are crazy sick nasty.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Cock Diesel155
    Looking good man, arms look thick as a brick. Keep the calorie intake up and you will swell up like a tick. I was gonna do Cyp but I heard it gives you gyno, what have you experienced so far?
    Any test CAN give you gyno, cyp, enan, prop, susp, etc. It all depends on how prone you are to gyno and what anti-e's you take.

nutz_gtd, I'd suggest dropping the A50's out of your cycle for weeks 5-8, because 8 weeks straight of orals is gonna be rough on the liver and 3 weeks of A50's aren't gonna do anything besides make you hold even more water and you'll end up losing the gains from the A50's once you come off them since they are so close to the end of your cycle.

Very happy
    End of week 2 up 10.3 lbs, the pumps are nasty.
    I banged out the 120lbs dumbbells Incline for like 15 felt like my first warmup set. Geared up for life
    Eating everything in site but clean. Im trying to eat banana's but hate em, cant stand the smell or taste.
    My legs are starting to respond well now.

Next week some pics

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    didn't see this thread before i responded to the first one. like the other bro mentioned, i would drop the A50s they will make coming off very drastic if you run them at the end. plus this is only your second cycle. save them for when you need to hit 400 pounds

Golden thanks for both reply's and I have dropped the A50 I'll just save them for my next cycle. Well its week 3 and Im up 15lbs hopefully I gain like 12 more punds. Im eating like every minute like right now, shakes all day and clean foods.
    My lifts are getting crazy also

Bench and Back workouts are nasty

Bent over rows with 275 for 6 (almost puked)
    Bench press 315 for like 13 easy, wanted to go heavier but no spot.
    Anyways Bench today trying for 4 plates and reps.
    Wanna get Jurassic huge
    I'll post pics tomorrow

Nut

Update
    Finished my 4th week of cycle, everything is cool. Had some serious back pumps, really tight feeling. Finally gone now and strength is crazy
    Bent over rows 285lbs for 10
    Deadlift 495 for 4
    Bench 405 for 2
    Incline 315 for 4
    Trainers in my gym are asking me about my diet and supplements hahahahahahahaha. I just give them the bid ol tons of protein and creatine, and it works.
    I had shoulder front delt pain before cycle but now all gone, the pumps are crazy still. My weight is currently 268-273 but Im happy with everything so far, my buddy says I'll gain the most on my 5th week. After week 5 photo's for member to comment.

Next cycle will be Sus/A50(maybe not sure)/Deca /Winni

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Keep it up nutz......damn, you're thick as hell!!

4th week ending

Okay this is week 4 pic @ 270lbs.
    Holding a load of water but will start cardio to decrease the bloat. Please comment.
    My diet is basically eat every 2 hours but clean and 5 shakes a day.
    Im planning to do another bulk cycle in the end of March some nice a tailored like Majorpecs. If any one reads this and comments or just for info on a detailed cycle check majorpecs cycle and progress. Wait till you see the recent pics and the after. I might copy majorpecs but with minor adjustments.
    Please comment on my pic.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Second Week of cycle  (2nd cycle)-double-bi.jpg  

BillyBob is offline Junior Member
    u packin on the pounds bro. keep up the good work

RockSolid is offline Banned
    All I gotta say is your a big mofo, your arms are huge, are your legs up to par with ur upper body?

Blog Entries
    Looking great nutz.....you are truly huge!!

Thanks Guys
    RockSolid my legs are close to my upper but they are growing like weeds. Never really like doing legs cause of bad knees from playing sports, but now I love it. MajorPecs you've made a crazy tranformation, anyone who reads this thread check my man MajorPecs and see his log. All in all Im happy with my progress. I have planned my next cycle to begin the end of March or April. But I will most-likely ask major pecs and Tapout for some advice.
    THanks again AR

David B. is offline Member

Re: Stats

Originally posted by nutz_gtd
    Pre Cycle measurements

Arms 19.5
    Thighs 28.5
    Calves 18.5
    Waist 38
    Weight 254.5 (Dec 8/02) now (261.3)
    BF around 16-18%
    What's your height?

--dnb

Yeah
    Week 7 feeling good pumps are still wicked, but strength has stabilized.
    Injsctions are nothing now just smooth and easy, I was wondering since Im going to run this for 10 - 12 weeks could I introduce d-bols again. I ran them for the first 3 weeks could I run them again for the last 3 just a question. Also I wanted to add some winni near the end but wasnt sure when or what week to start. Any suggestions would be great.
    David B Im 6ft even and now my weight is 274lbs.
    Curent stats
    Neck 18
    Thighs 29
    Arms 20. almost 20.5
    Calves 18.5
    Calves are not responding they way I would like.
    Arms have grown a little I wanted more but Im cool with them for now
    Thighs I wanted more but satisfied
    Im very happy that my waist has shrunk a inch dont know why because i eat like (hard to explain). Anyways any suggestions regading the winni and dianabol would be much appreciated.

Nutz
    Stay Pumped

Run Winny at the end of your cycle. You'll tighten up nice. I had a friend who just ran a similar cycle, he got nice results.

Cock Diesel155 thanks man, I just was wondering when. I guess that answers my question. However what amount should I run and for how long I would say for 4 weeks but how much. I know the shots would be ED or EOD.

thanks again
    ANy suggestions

Nut

8 weeks now finished and Im starting to grow again, very unusual. My back is getting thicker and I seem to have gotten a second wind so to speak. And thinking I should run this cycle a little longer but how long? And also when I run winni how much should I take and for how long? Just a question any suggestions please submit.

Thanks

Nut

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by nutz_gtd
    8 weeks now finished and Im starting to grow again, very unusual. My back is getting thicker and I seem to have gotten a second wind so to speak. And thinking I should run this cycle a little longer but how long? And also when I run winni how much should I take and for how long? Just a question any suggestions please submit.

Thanks

Nut
    hey bro...i had the same results and the same line of thinking. that's why my cycle is now going to be 22 weeks..

I'd run the winny 50mg ed if possible for 8 weeks..that's seems to be where most people get the best results. I have 55cc's of winny and will running it the last 8 weeks of my cycle..

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Your one guy I dont wanna arm wrestle anytime soon !! Nice work

Thumbs up Yeah

9th week feeling nice everything is going good. Diet is steady but very hard sometimes, eat anything on Sundays but still hard. My weight is steady at 272lbs and my strength is still really good. Im still gaining size but strength hasnt changed, Im posting a photo AR members let me know.

1 week left then winni for 8 weeks, Oh ya MajorP thanks for the info on cycle duration.

thanks again

Nut
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Second Week of cycle  (2nd cycle)-back-shot.jpg  

Blog Entries
    No problem you thick ass son of a bitch...dude, when you get cut up, you are going to be a monster!!

Nutz sorry for not replying. Havent been on this board for a while. I would listen to major pecs and run your winni 50mg. You are gettin thick as shit. I'm jealous already. Lookin great.. Keep it up bro.

Havent been here in a while didnt end up taking the winni, I figured since diet has everything to do with cutting and isshhhh I would go that way. Ive started my clomid therapy and I havent lost any strength, but Ive lost some weight and Im starting to see some nice shape. I will be posting pics tonight for comments. I will list my stats at that time

Gyeah

Nutz

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Right on brah - BTW - I am running Winstrol at 75mg (1 1/2 underground tabs ED)... stacked with Tren , with good results and no negative sides If you have a healthy diet and avoid alcohol - go for 75mg ED of Winstrol if you deside to add it to a later cycle. Your a big dude - and IMO, should like 75mg ED better than the common 50...

Looking foward to seeing those pics nutz.. Havent seen you on here in a while.. Are you overall satisfied with your cycle?

Updated Pics

Well Im done my clomid therapy and Im happy with the end results. My weight has gone down 5 lbs to a nice 264lbs.

Let me know what you guys think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Second Week of cycle  (2nd cycle)-dcp_0009.jpg  

Th

Major Pecs thanks for the info earlier into my cycle and Tapout also. Cockdiesel good looking out.
    next cycle gonna go crazy like MajorP and see if I can explode in size and then maybe who knows try the stage.
    Hahahaahah ya right but maybe.

Blog Entries
    Looks great bro....I'd recommend a cutting cycle if you are interested in getting on stage. That's something that I've set as a goal for myself also, and will be doing a 16 week cutter next go round. But whatever you do...do it balls out!! Good luck Nutz

justme is offline Associate Member
    looking good, job well done.

Big shouts to all AR members
    Just wanted a little help. I want to run my next cycle by the end of April but Im not sure if I should use Cyp again. I was thinking something like this.

Cyp 600(3cc) for 3 weeks (2cc) for 9weeks after
    Deca of Equ for 12 weeks (2cc)
    Dbl 30-40mg ed for 4 weeks
    Then after Clomid therapy I will run fina or winni for 6 weeks
    Any suggestions or changes will be appreciated.

Nutz

Thumbs up It has begun again

Ive been absent for a while but due to wedding planning, but Im back to improve.

Cycle

AD 50 50mg 1-4 weeks
    Test prop 1.5cc eod 1-4 weeks
    Cyp 1-3 weeks 3cc, 2cc for the remainder
    EQU 1-12 weeks 2cc
    Winni or Finapliz 12-16 week
    I just want to bulk and then harden up like I should have with my second cycle. I picked prop to start just until the Cyp really kicks in (Thanks to MajorPec). But i love Cyp and the strength I get from it is crazy. But Im gonna focus on my wheels and calves. Next week I will have photo's for comments and If I should change anything above please let me know.

For any newbie's on this forum check majorpecs thread, it will be helpful.

Stay Pumped

Nutz

The cycle above went well but i got the flu. Its all good But I have got my gear for my next cycle and it consist of this.

Sus 3cc wk 1-3
    2cc wk 4-10or 12
    Eq 2cc for 10wks
    Dbol 6tab decending to 3 fro 4 weeks

Clomid and Nova on hand

Weight 258
    Heght 6"
    Biceps 20
    Waist 37
    Thigh 30
    Calves 19
    Bf 16%