Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fast Results Cycle!

OK, heres my final conclusion for ME! Hopefully you guys like it. This cycle is really important to me since Im tying the knot in May and those wedding pics should be the ones forever

Jan 6th - April 29th

wks 1 - 10: 400mg EQ ( frontload 800mg 1st 2 wks)

wks 1 - 5: 50mg D-bol ED

wks 1 - 13: 50mg T-prop ED

wks 4 - 8; T-3 running ED as follows 11111,22222,33333,44444,33333,22222,11111

wks 1&2, 5&6, 9&10, 13&14 clen ; 12345677777777

wks 3&4, 7&8, 11&12, 15&16 ECA ED

wks 8 - 13; 50mg winny ED

wks 14 - 17; 21 days starting 2nd day after last T-prop shot clomid 300mg/100mg/50mg

800mgs milk thisle all the way through ED, normal supps, cals down to about 1500, carbs 30 max protien high.... and Liquidex all the way through ED

So Fellas what ya think?
    Last edited by Fast Results; 01-24-2002 at 02:46 AM.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy S**t , that's alot of prop!

Why not run t200 for weeks 1-10 with the EQ , then add the prop for weeks 11-13?

Everything else looks good!

careful with the t3, high doses can rob some of that muscle you want to earn, or should I say eat it? maybe 2 tabs/day?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Nothing wrong with the prop Mallet hehe, he just needs to enjoy stabbing himself everyday. No but seriously if you dont mind all the injects its a good cycle, keep us updated

Mallett, If you havent noticed its a cutting cycle t200 is for bulking, but I added some dbol in the biginning. It really shouldnt be there ... you know "bulk or cut" but I love dbol and I gots plenty ofs it massa

but I got plenty of test in there so no worry of muscle loss from t3

thx Psycoswole, I'll keep ya informed

D-bol is for bulking also, and you've included it?

I think the prop is a good idea, but wow that's alot of little pin pricks!

All the power to you though!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Lookin good playboy. You're gonna do killa. and CONGRATS on the wedding. No more Martini Ranch and Sanctuary...Who am i gonna chill with?!?!

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Lookin good playboy. You're gonna do killa. and CONGRATS on the wedding. No more Martini Ranch and Sanctuary...Who am i gonna chill with?!?!
    Dont worry brother.... come april in mtni rnch and sanc look for the guy 5 10 240 @ 4% bf

Talking just a little update.. wish i was 2 months in already...

ok fellas not to make a novel ou tof it...

3rd day in and nothing to brag about. I cant stop eatting, I dont know if its because I was cautious b4 or the EQ, dbol is saying hello? No shakes from the clen and t-prop I really dont expect much from it for a while.

Meantime at the bat cave... The eq,tprop hurts like a bitch so Im gotta figure a alternating routine. I went right glute, right qaud, back to right glute. There not heavy shots nor are they sloppy but the TTOKKYO brand hurts but never heard a bad thing about it yet. My spidey senses are telling be to get some sleep so I'll fill in the details in a week.

Fast Results

Hell ya bro, keep it up, im expecting big things.

Ok I know I said I would be back next week with an update but day 4 reminded me why Im cycling.... The extra "pump" is insane, my cardio went from 30 mins to 50 and wanting more "thats not me" I worked my shoulder and traps for 50 mins with intensity that blew my mind. Usually Im in an out in about 45 but I didnt want to leave so I went home and grabbed my girl and worked my abbs and lower back All in all, this is gonna be great

See ya in a few

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Mallet
    D-bol is for bulking also, and you've included it?
    yeah, but d-bol won't get tremendous gains like a t-200 will. t-200 blows ya up, while d-bol hardens and adds a little size.

Ok fellas, heres the skinny...

Its been about a week in and I wasn't to impressed the first few days till day 4 but just like my last cycles I still do my shots and look in the mirror as if something supposed to come popping out? Well, this week has been real good, no extreme sides just slight head aches every few days (I think its the AR board on the brain)
    My weight is from 204 to 212, bench is up 20 lb., squats up 35 lb., my back and shoulders are through the roof but my arms are hard to say ... they just wont die. I keep adding and adding and they take it all but Im not gonna go to crazy till a few weeks in. My diet is real clean and just cant stop eating so its been hard to give average on cal but its been very clean. The recoup time is fast and painless so I haven't taken a day off. Not retaining too much water from what I see probably because of the Liquidex which is steady ed. My only complaint is the prop shots, just sore a few a days after and really affects my cardio time. All in all its going just as planned and feeling great. I found a PIC from August and I'll post it sometime...

Later

Last edited by Fast Results; 01-30-2002 at 07:48 PM.

week 3!!!

Well week three is here and feeling good. Sittin steady at 210 for the last 2 weeks. I havent seen any water build up so Im figuring the liquiodex is doing its job. My BF% is down from around 11% to 9% and lovin it. My pumps are incredible, strength is off the roof .... making some personal records and only on the 3rd week. Everything is going as planned and I expect more to come. The prop shots are still tuff but its just a little pin prick and its over till the next day when the injection site is a little sore. My ass and shoulders are starting to show bruising from the everyday shots so Im going to add back in to my leg shots very carefully then bring back the glutes in a week or 2 depending on how clean I can keep the shots. My diet is right on and real easy to keep track of now. Funny how everything just clicks Im starting the T-3 in a week or so , gotta check the schedule but I was thinking about ramping up the t-3 faster and hold it longer then bring it down a little slower but all in the same time period (cycleons theroy) I never used T-3 before so I'll do it the "safer way" if there is one. Still keeping steady with cardio for 50mins everyday and hitting the gym hard.... I still havent taken a day off yet but recoop time isnt as fast as it was a week ago. Im thinking I might take 3-4 days off to grow a little and rest. Well guys its bed time and work in the morning so I'll talk to ya in another week I forgot to mention that Im having a hard time sleeping, just falling in and out for the past week lots of tossing and turning. I guess thats a sign to take a day or 2 off and get some rest

Sounds good. Def take a couple days to rest, let all that work pay off. Keep it up and keep us updated

WatsonTDawg is offline New Member

I love it

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!
    where else can you talk with other people about Sh*t
    and also learn so much.
    \ If you havent noticed im new to this site, but i think its great and think you all know a lot about this sh*t.

keep it up.
    WatsonTDawg

Re: I love it

Originally posted by WatsonTDawg
    I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!
    where else can you talk with other people about Sh*t
    and also learn so much.
    \ If you havent noticed im new to this site, but i think its great and think you all know a lot about this sh*t.

keep it up.
    WatsonTDawg
    Welcome to the board couldnt agree with you more

Thhata boy FR. Sounds good, definately take them days off, it does a body good. Keep up the hard work.

solid90062 is offline Member
    Nice work

Flame away...

These are the first pics I posted on the board so take it easy on me...
    Mid August at 215ish? w/ 11-12% BF?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fast Results Cycle!-dsc00009.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fast Results Cycle!-dsc00010.jpg  

solid90062 is offline Member
    What am I supposed to flame?...U look good. Good Work.

Thanks bro...

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    i agree bro..you look good..get that bf in the the single digits..and you will look freaky

Thanks Shredz

Those pics are from August. Im sitting at 9-9.5% BF now and busting my ass to get to 5ish. With this cycle, diet and the progress I've been making I should have it hands down
    Im at 210lbs right now so Im thinking a loss I gained about 12 lbs of lean mass but Im trying not to measure as much untill Im past the clomid therapy.

That last pic makes me look like a beaver... Pushing too hard ,lol

Holy shit killa. You are my dentist!

I'll be looking for you now, watch your back. . .boy. Martini Ranch? Sanctuary? Rio? You can't hide from me, I'm universal.

BTW...i love the most muscular pose. Shit bro, you're lookin sick man! Damn. . .not much to say, but damn.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Your upper body is lookin massive bro , just curious about the legs

Originally posted by PaPaPumP

BTW...i love the most muscular pose. Shit bro, you're lookin sick man! Damn. . .not much to say, but damn. [/B]
    lol.. So you like the pic of me looking like a wood chuck?

ok, all together... How much wood could a wood chuck chuck? If a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Originally posted by Triple Plates
    Your upper body is lookin massive bro , just curious about the legs

dont have any leg pics but they are proportionate with my upper body. For now, my legs are just really swollen and bruised from the prop shots everyday so its hard to say but There coming along

thanks for the props guys

Originally posted by Fast Results

lol.. So you like the pic of me looking like a wood chuck?

ok, all together... How much wood could a wood chuck chuck? If a wood chuck could chuck wood?
    I think it's more

"How much juice, could a juice head juice, if a juice head could juice juice."

Oh, that's too good, that's goin in my signature.

Damn bro! Looking real good. What's the latest update?

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Looking great bro.
    Keep us updated.

Thanks for the motivational words, it'll makes it easier to work harder...
    Ive been real sick and weak lately, but havent been to gym in 5 days. I went on a 3 week run there and with no off days and it really broke me down. Today it's time to get back on track with my weekly routine and try to shake this cold or whatever it is. I wonder if the T-3 is making me feel the way I do? Dosent matter its not forever
    Talk to ya soon

Looking very solid bro.
    Your signatures kill me PPP

Great pics FastResults!

Hope you reach your goals!

Is everything back on track?

??/ Is this right? My weight from a week ago was 209 and today it was 196??? I looked over the whole scale in fact I spent a good 15 minutes checking it over. Some people were looking at me like I was mental but another came over and asked me what was wrong?? So I told him and he goes" haha, If you eat right and W/O hard then you'll gain weight" but the scale is right!!! Well, at first I wanted to kick him in his shins but I smiled and said "your right you fat fuck!!" no j/k... I just said thanks. So I dont know how to handle it but I just lost 15lbs in a week. Cardio, clen and T-3 what a combo and I cant forget the EQ and prop. HMMMM I did cut the D-bol out a week ago so maybe thats it??? But I didn't lose any size in fact I gained muscle??? I need to stop talking to myself someone might say something.. haha
    Well anyway I had a good week so far ... real good pumps and an increase strength again !!! Thats right again! And I expect only more, more, more these next couple of months.

Oh yea ... as of yesterday Im doing 100 mg prop EOD instead of 50 mg ED. I cant handle all these stabbing. I think I have more scar tissue on my ass then in my knee (recon surgery)

talk to ya soon

Hey what happened to the picture of me looking like a wood chuck???

THATS WHAT I WANNA KNOW! I thought you deleted it.

Btw....damn 15lbs in a week? Your body must be a furnace..lol..its gotta be the combo of clen and T3...but dont fear, with the prop and and eq, you ain't losin muscle bro. . .that shit is golden.keep it up.

Great to hear Fast Results!

I'm looking forward to starting my clen ,T3,prop,winnie in another 10 weeks or so,right now i'm still gaining

15lbs Holy S##T! that's fantastic,especially if none of it was muscle.you probably only lost 4-5lbs of water from the d-bol unless you were already keeping it at bay.

Got any recent pics...

i feel so sexy!!

one month in
    look at my shoulder... red and sore from prop shots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fast Results Cycle!-dsc00008.jpg  
    Last edited by Fast Results; 02-06-2002 at 11:48 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information