crushhhh859 is offline New Member

Susta vs Ethanate

delete
    Last edited by crushhhh859; 01-08-2007 at 06:23 AM.

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    You'll gain well on either, most likely. Sust however hurts like a bitch when you inject, unless you mix it with something else

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would go with Enan. unless you were injecting EOD with some other kind of gear. For example winny or 50mgEQ.
    Sust has prop in it that needs ED or EOD administration for consistant blood levels.

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    Pheedno, sust250 only has 30mg prop which doesn't make much of a difference...I know alot of people that have used sust 250 2x a week with great gains.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by poantrex
    Pheedno, sust250 only has 30mg prop which doesn't make much of a difference...I know alot of people that have used sust 250 2x a week with great gains.
    Well, IMO every bit makes a difference. But with that said, why use a test that has in your words "30mg prop which doesnt make much difference" and also the added possibility of sust flu from the combo of 3 diff. tests when you can hit up Enan. or Cyp. alone and avoid wasting of test(no matter useless or not) and flu symptoms.

Now the sust flu some believe it's not thte combo of test, but instead a bacterial infection from unsanitary conditions through manufacturing or injecting, I happen to think it's the combo of test but it's arguable.

A lot of people choose sust on a 2x schedule and I just never have understood why you would go that way when your not hittin EOD or ED

Then theirs the issue of price. Why pay 55 for sust when you can pay 30 for Enan.

To each his own, I know as long as prop and enan are readily available, sust won't be on my Christmas list.

Thread Information