BigBadBoy is offline New Member

good stack with winny?

I am currently about 210 11%. I want to be about 220 and and maybe around 8%. I want to stack something with Winstrol and was thinking about maybe Primo but I hear it's hard to get the real thing with Primo these days. I need somethin with a low detection time so I can pass a pee test. I want to cycle for about 8 weeks total as well. Any suggestions?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if it is a regular urinalysis for a job then i wouldn't worry about detection times since it is highly unlikely they would pay to see if you were using any AS.

my recommendation here would be test prop and tren . you can definitely put on 10lbs in 6-8 weeks with winny/prop/tren.

water retention will be held to a minimum, your sex drive will be higher than usual, and you will harden up/lean out quite nicely if you throw in cardio.

i don't think you could beat a stack like that.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    I agree with daem, my buddy is in the beginning of his 2nd week of test prop/tren and hes up 6 pounds is harder, leaner and has no bloat, but everyone is different...goodluck

BigBadBoy is offline New Member
    I am positive that they will pay for the AS test as it will be a test for athtletics. I also want to get faster/jumper higher etc and I hear winstrol is best for that.

Thread Information