Mighty Max is offline Junior Member

Question Athlete need to gain 15-20lb

I currently weigh 170, tryin to get to 190 but also maintain my fast running speed or get faster, Dont want to get blowded!!! (face)

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well if you weigh 170 and want to know how to get to 190....well....eat. Just playing, use the search key and take a look around. There's many great threads that will help you out.

buckeye44 is offline Junior Member
    big texan is right. search and no matter what you decide you have to eat, and eat and eat, and when you are done eating, eat some more. you can put on a good 12-15lbs from just eating without the help of gear. good luck bro

calidude is offline Senior Member
    and through in some protein drinks between your regular meals.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    winny/prop/fina and eat/rest/train

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    How old are you and what sport do you play???

21 and playing semi-pro football, I was really considering in taking Deca /prop/winny

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Mighty Max
    21 and playing semi-pro football, I was really considering in taking Deca/prop/winny
    donty use deca if there is a chance on gettin tested which im sure there is if your playing semi's. deca can be detected up to 18 months.
    JLI

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    look up a prop/fina/winny cycle

Webb0101 is offline Junior Member
    Am i the only one out there that heard that fina was used to get cut. the only reason i ask is the main ingredient is trembolone acatate. and isn't that supposed to get you super shreded??

I KNOW, I KNOW MORE RESEARCH!!!!!!!!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Webb0101
    Am i the only one out there that heard that fina was used to get cut. the only reason i ask is the main ingredient is trembolone acatate. and isn't that supposed to get you super shreded??

I KNOW, I KNOW MORE RESEARCH!!!!!!!!
    Tren can be used as a cutter or bulker, it is a jack of all trades just like test. I think it is better suited as a cutter as it doesn't give you much water bloat. And I don't really get that good of mass gains with it. But that is just me.

Pain

if you want to use it as a bulker what should you take it with??

Test/EQ. Those would be my choices.

Pain

Good to hear i am starting to run it with test suspension 50mg ed fro 9 weeks with trembolone 76mg eod for 7 weeks and 50 mg d-bol ed for 4 weeks

Thats true cancel out the deca , but if I cant get a hold of the fina, what should I use otherwise? What are the sides in fina? I'm still trying to maintain bulk, but no BLOWDING!

Fina dick is the worst side I have gotten.

Pain

how long before the strenght gains really start to kick in though. doesn't fina take like four weeks for the strenght gains to start. if so he might want to take something that hits him a little quicker. also i thought it was deca dick not fina dick, i have not noticed any problems with my junk at all.

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Mighty Max
    21 and playing semi-pro football, I was really considering in taking Deca/prop/winny
    Semi pro football at 170 ??? what are you the punter ??

Deca and Fina both have sexual side effects. Fina took me about 2 or 3 weeks to really feel it working, some people say it takes less time but gear always takes awhile to start working for me.

Pain

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    how long before the strenght gains really start to kick in though. doesn't fina take like four weeks for the strenght gains to start. if so he might want to take something that hits him a little quicker. also i thought it was deca dick not fina dick, i have not noticed any problems with my junk at all.
    I never had a problem with fina dick or deca dick... all personal.... My fina hit in week 3 or 4... but its the shit... i think its a great way to go for an athlete.... good solid, lean gains..........

what kind of strength gains did you see?? also what kind of dosage were you taking.
    Right now i am in week 2 of
    50mg d-bol ed
    50mgtest suspension ed
    76mg trembolone acetate eod

was hoping to gain a lot of strenght and mass but if i had to choose i would take strength.

Semi pro football at 170 ??? what are you the punter ??

I have 4.3 40 speed playing tailback

How does QV prod sound for Fina??

sounds YUMMY

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    d-bol and prop, its not in the body long just incase of any testing
    2g pro-tein times BW... 1.5 carbs x BW.... .25g fat x BW hard days lower intensity raise your fat to .5 and drop carbs to .75... Zero refined sugar

You must have a fast metabolism, a good test like prop would be good for you because you should metabolize your nutrient intake very efficiently. If you don’t eat your wasting your time training hard... you have to feed the lean mass you add or gain then wave it good bye.
    How many times a week do you sprint for speed training? Cause you will need some hella rest if you expect to grow sprinting and weight training.
    Again cause you sprint... well I think you do... your gonna need a test and good diet to keep from losing your newly gained mass. focus on quads in to gym, but let your sprinting take care of the glute ham routine...just my .02
    Are you focused? Will you be focusing on your hams and glute and shoulders for sprinting...? I would pin point all three and fly...
    thats my .02 bro

100mg prop eod 1-10
    25mg d-bol ed 1-3...8-10

If test not prob then
    200mg deca e/4th/day 1-11
    100mg prop e/2/d or 1-10
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 03-17-2003 at 01:23 AM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A little quicker - the strength gains you can make off using Tren /Test and a good diet are quick enough. How much quicker do you expect your body to adapt and create new quality muscle that is noticable while training? A week? Come on now... Tren/Test is a very good bulker as well as a potent strength cycle.

I never had issues with Fina Dick either. The biggest side effect was after about 50 days on I started to get a little less patient with people and annoyed easier... but nothing that a little self control over your emotions can't handle. Other than that - Trenbolone is very androgenic (3 times more androgenic than test mg per mg) so sides associated with androgenic gear apply... but it's unique quality as a potent androgen is it does not aromatize to estrogen - it is a 19-Nor like Deca .

As far as a cycle for you... are you going to get tested should be your main concern right now... ???? If you doubt it - but it is even remotely a concern - I would stick to mmaximus's cycle using Prop/Dbol , this will really only be measurable in your system for a matter of weeks vs months.

Be careful - don't get suspended or banned from the sport simply because you want to get from 170 to 190lbs... this is well within your natural potential.

Alright guys I think I know what I am going to do, appreciate all your help.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are eating and still not gaining weight, the solution is eat more. If you eat 300 calories a day and maintain the same body wieght, you need to eat 4-5000 calories a day. It is that simple. No magic answer except to spend twice as much at the grocery store. More food, more gear. Shit, it already sounds expensive. You fat people are lucky

ESP_2002 is offline New Member
    What about tren /prop/primo ????

Would that be a good alternative???

Thread Information