Thread: Here I Fkn Come

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

Here I Fkn Come

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The time has come for Mr. Joshua To get off of his lazy, fat, overweight, obese, disgusting, and malnutritioned ass and do something with his body. You see the rest of my life has been pretty good lately with me maintaining a 3.75 in college while doing pratically nothing. I have an academic scholarship which was a blessing considering I did jack in high school and I have recently started up a few business's which I hope will be the beginning to a long road of financial success. Well now that you know my current situation ill tell you my current stats. They are as follows

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 280 on the dot this morning
    Bodyfat: I will say 20% which is an overestimation. calculator says 17%
    The way I feel about my body: like hammered dog shit in a paper bag that has been ignited on fire
    My outlook for the rest of my life: im ready and here I come b/c this is the beginning of the greatest times of my life.

I will keep up this journal hopefully everyday and if i dont or if i slag please call me a pu#@y and make fun of me.

My short term goal will be to obtain 250 lbs @ 10% b/f

My long term goal is to eventually become a cetified personal trainer and nutritional consultant; As you can see I have no intentions of ever actually using a college degree but for the sake of old times will get one anyway. Wish me luck my friends because you will be the only thing to keep me going
    Last edited by str82hellnback; 12-16-2002 at 07:54 AM.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    The date: December 16th 2002
    The weight: 280 lbs
    The diet: CKD
    The cardio: 30 minutes every morning before breakfast
    The training: heavy and intense with extreme form
    The supplements: (ECA) two days on 1 day off/ multiplex vitamin complex, lots of whey protein

Here I come!!!!!!

zillamonster is offline Junior Member
    You Go Bro!!!

Zilla

nuke is offline Member

Nice going brother !

Josh,
    We talk alot and I am glad to hear ya moving bro. The bug has finally bitten you huh. listen hang in there and hit it hard....Dont expect any changes for the first 4-6 weeks. Then watch out !!!

Keep the journal bro....

Nuke

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'm confident that you can reach your goals with the proper workout routine and diet. Good Luck!

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, good luck man. Several years ago I shed 70 lbs off my body, as well as nearly 8 inches off my waist...if I can do it, I know you can.
    Motivation is the single most important factor, and it looks like you have it...

December 17th:

Weight- 277
    mental state- feel great feel like im on my way
    did cardio this morning again and about to go work out,chest workout yesterday left me sore sore sore this morning

Diet went really well yesterday!! thank you all for your encouragement

RockSolid is offline Banned
    you should have gotten some clen , and switch clen and eca together, just a suggestion.

December 18th:

weight-272 (same scale) (same time) (same amount of clothing)
    The change in scale is due to mostly water weight loss but however you look at it i still look better in the mirror after only three days. There may have been minimal amount of fat loss but nothing to brag about or to even mention.

Yesterday I blasted biceps and they are sore this morning. Chest is still sore from Monday.

Walked for 40 minutes this morning. I like the cardio in the morning really jump starts my day and gives me time to think about everything. I have some really good ideas while doing cardio!!!

All in all im satisfied so far but I know that it will start getting difficult but ill push through b/c i know im on the spot with this journal.

On another note: My diet yesterday was troublesome. I got all of my meals in and ate the right things but my timing ended up being 3 1/2-4 hours apart instead of the goal of 3 hours. Oh well live and learn and today will be on time. later
    Last edited by str82hellnback; 12-18-2002 at 08:23 AM.

One more thing this morning fellaz(and ladies). The week before Easter im going to panama for spring break and me and my friends plan on entering the Panama City Hardbody contest. I believe that this will give me motivation to work even harder and most of all to stay consistant. Does anyone have reccomendations about what stats I should go in at? Im thinking that 250 @ 10% would be great but do you guys think I should aim for lower bodyfat or will 10% suffice. I will post up measurements in a little bit. Please dont laugh!!!!!!

Also if you go to the archives in the pictures forum I have a pic somewhere in there so you can see what i currently look like
    Last edited by str82hellnback; 12-18-2002 at 08:30 AM.

December 19th:

weight: 270 More water im assuming.

Chest still feeling lil sore, bi's are sore and my shoulders and traps feeling good this morning after blastin em yesterday

I really need to shapen up my diet,foods im eating are great, the timing is bad and im missing my last meal so that may have attributed to some weight loss

THE HOLIDAYS ARE FKN OVER!!!!

The weight: 280 on da dot
    The Date: December 30

How do I look ? I have a pic in the pic forum go check it out give me some encouragement

Still approaching the fat loss with ckd

Ill update tommorrow

nuke is offline Member
    HANG IN THERE BRO !!! 12 WEEKS ..iT AINT NOTHING BUT A THANG !

Thread Information