Mike62200 is offline Associate Member

Talking first time was great

whats up guys, its been two weeks since my last shot of test and deca . i can feel the effects fading already but will wait till next week to start clomid. My cycle consisted of tornel test enanthate 400mg a week and ttokyo deca 300mg a week for 10 weeks. This was my first cycle. Im 19 years old. I weighed 185 lbs when I first started. My goal was mostly to build alot of strength, but I also wanted to put on 30lbs of good mass. I've been weighing in between 212-215 all this week, so I accomplished my goal of 30 lbs. I do believe diet is the key. I ate 4500 -5500 calories every day. protein carbs and good fats.as far as strength, my bench has gone from 245-255 to 335lbs(most I have tried so far) my deadlift has gone from 315-335 to 465lbs. my squat has gone from 365 to 470lbs. its not just my maxes that went up though, my rep strength has gone up alot too. i can hit sets of 6-7 reps with 275 on bench. i can deadlift 375 6-7 reps. my strength in general has gone up alot. . also, i look good. i really like the results. all the size i put on is hard ass muscle. i dont look puffy at all and put on pretty much no body fat. i can see veins in my forearms, bi's shoulders and chest that I couldn't see before. i kept the partying to a bare minimum while on this cycle. i drank a few times and smoked a little KB here and there to keep my head straight. overall I loved the results. I'll probably do another cycle in the future but am ready to get back to training natural for a while. I plan on getting to a solid 225 naturally and then maybe doing some sust and equipoise . anyway, thanks to all the guys on here who helped me out and answered my questions. i appreciate it. i went from not knowing shit about juice to answering all my friends questions about it.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Excellent gains bro! Now comes the hard part. Make sure to follow through with your clomid and don't miss a meal or day at the gym. Deca shuts you down pretty hard so depression is a possibillity.

The first couple of weeks off, you'll loose some weight from the water retension subsiding and the dip in test that will occur while your natural test is kicking back in. With the diet kept up and training optimal, their is no reason you could'nt come out keeping weight at 205-210.

Sounds like things went well for you and thats great. I wish for pleasant experiences for all bros during and after cycle.
    Good luck on solidifying those gains!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Post some picts so we can see the results.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Thats great results Mike.Let us know how you get on during the clomid.I'm going to be doing almost the same cycle, 500mgs Test E/300mgs Deca also starting at 185lbs, so it will be interesting to see if i can get the same gains as you, or better!

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys. my dad just got a digital camera for christmas, but he's going to exchange it to get a better one. so I'll be posting some pics in a few days once he does that. i dont really have any before pics, I'll try to dig some up.

shujaat is offline Junior Member
    make sure u use clomid man and clen as well eca will help too in mainting the muscles while loosing fat.....train hard but do take rest man ......picture thing well where was the cam before bro...lol k mike man be happy bro.....

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Nice Gains bro...My bro just got test400 and deca200. He is about 187 lbs right now and just under 6 foot tall. I hope he gets gains like you...that would be great for him. My little brother will be stronger than me LoL

Thread Information