Hugh G. Rection is offline New Member

Lightbulb Sus 500mg p/week

hey whats up everyone I was looking through the threads and i noticed alot of the steroids on here gain alot of fat and water but im starting off with a low body fat % and i dont wanna get all huge just bigger with alot of definition. Im 17 and am 160lbs and I'm gonna start maybe Sus 500mg p/week but when i read through all the threads I notice that people always use something else like d-bol or something? my goals are maybe 190 lbs so 30 lbs in 8 weeks is that likely? will winstrol be good to take towards the end of my cycle? I should get clomid and nolvadex and proviron right?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    The reason no one is giving you advice is that you are too young to do any AAS. Plus the AAS you are asking about is posted every single day here. Hit the search button then type in sust or sustanon you Will find something. BUT YOU SHOULD NOT BE DOING ANYTHING YOU ARE TOO YOUNG. YOUR BODY WILL GAIN NATURALLY IF YOU EAT RIGHT IN THE NEXT 3-5 YRS

Hugh G. Rection is offline New Member
    well how bad could it possibly hurt, Im only doing a small dosage maybe even 250 a week but im already working out prior to this so wouldnt that "hurt my body".???

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member

PrOviRoN is offline New Member
    Bro u are defenitly too young man, You're only 17 yrs old u have plenty of time to grow. You natural test level right now is very high. All u need to succeed is TIME AND DEDICATION BRO !, Eat right, get planty of rest, and train like an animal, gains will come just be patient.
    Peace , Proviron

Thread Information