cardioman is offline New Member

A good cycle for a boxer???

Does anyone know of a good cycle I could use for training for my up coming fight..... I am using winni v... Great stuff I never get tired. I was thinking of incorperating deca .... So I could fight at middle weight.... But I like fighting at welter.... Any suggestions????

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca will be in you system a long time brah - any chance you might get tested in the next year or two?

As far as testing, probably good with sticking to Winstrol , Testosterone Cyp/Prop, possibly Primobolan Depot, ... with nearly any oral. Stay away from long deconates that will leave traces for many, many months.

Most athletes who need to watch weight prefer Winstrol. Try a cleaner version (non Vet like Winny-V, try Zambons - human grade shiznizzle) next time around and run it with a Test Cyp.

PumpBreezer is offline Associate Member
    Winstrol 50 mg ED
    50 mg Test prop ED
    0.20 mg Clen ED

Yea,

They dont test under 10 rounds, Thats what is great about boxing and thier testing policy. They only test for drugs, Only because of fernando vargas, is the only reson why they test in title matches. How long does deca stay in ones system?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca , over a year.

Are you looking at relative strength or are you trying to add size and perhaps box in a new weight class?

RabbitX29 is offline New Member
    you should try some halotestin ......i too am a boxer and this stuff will increase your strength without putting on too much size.

solid-d is offline Member
    Im also a boxer, I tryed test, its good..But Im going to try EQ next..To say slim/trim, and cut...But Im not looking for too much weight

I fight at welter wieght. I am looking to move to jr middle, witch is 7 pounds. I like using winni because of the boost in cardio. holatestin makes me break out. So i dont mess around with that... I am hearing alot about eq. What does it do? Or better yet how does it affect a boxer??

MDMA is offline Banned
    Test Prop and EQ

daren is offline New Member
    hello everyone
    I am looking for advice aswell to keep a weight for competition. i do brazilian jiujitsu. deca comes recomended. Is oral useless.
    thanks and have a great holiday
    daren

PrOviRoN is offline New Member
    Hey cardioman listen I've been boxing fir about 6 months . I started summer time my friend ( kick ass boxer ) thought me how to box and I tell youi really got into it , aftet 3 months everyday boxing at my local gym i was getting really nasty and quick, but one time i was boxing and i rolled my wrist throwing a hook and i do excersise my wrists and foreamrs but when i box , my wrist still swells up a little and it hurts sometimes , should i stop boxing for a little longer 'till it completely heals or what ?
    thx, peace

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    Daren I do BJJ/Muay Thai/MMA and I am on deca . Its fine. 10 pounds and no problems at all.

Proviron

I would not box until my hands were totally healed, Yea, you dont want to have ali type of hands damange after damage.

airborne81 is offline New Member
    I've been boxing for about 6 yrs now...I have been a member of my college boxing team up until this year due to a broken hand suffered in nov. Eq focuses on the same receptor sites that deca does. I have never personally used it, I have taken deca due to it's ability to give a slower steady gain that will last. I didn't want to put on too much weight like yourself seeing as boxing was in the picture. I think either Eq or Deca would be a good choice for you...you can run either one with winnie and get good results of quality muscle. Seeing as I took a year off with the University boxing team...I'm going to try and build a little more by running Sust with Deca. Well, good luck.

Thread Information