Thread: New Guy

Ammar is offline Senior Member

New Guy

Hi all, I am new to the forums here but I have been reading up alot about steriods . I have decided to start my first cycle in about a month or so. I am currently 195 lbs at 5'11. I want to put alittle bit of size on but I really wanna cut up. I was thinking about taking deca 200 and some winstrol ...what do you guys think?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I would add some test to that...do a search there are plenty of posts that include what you want...That is probably why no one has answered you. They want you to do some research first.

I have done alot of research but the whole point is that I dont wanna add too much size. My brother did test 400 and he gained about 25 lbs with it. I dont really want that much weight. I rather just cut up and get stronger. Thanks for the reply though.

i'd still add test, it will help you with deca dick. As far as your brother gaining 25lbs...he wanted to you don't. It's all in your diet. The more carbs and fat you eat the more weight you will gain

Thank you very much for replying. But I have one more question, sorry. I was reading up on this site and I think I want to do deca 200 and Test400 my first cycle. Like you said, I will just watch my calorie and carb intake so I dont put on too much weight. Would that be ok you think??

Yes that is fine don't forget the anti e's are you still going to add the winny??

I would like to add the winny but I dont think I can afford all of it right now. Are anti e's necessary for the first cycle?? I read somewhere that they are not necessary for the first cycle...is this true?? Thanks for all your help man.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Ammar
    I would like to add the winny but I dont think I can afford all of it right now. Are anti e's necessary for the first cycle?? I read somewhere that they are not necessary for the first cycle...is this true?? Thanks for all your help man.
    Who told you anti e's aren't neccesary for a first cycle? You should have them for any cycle you do.

Originally posted by Red5

Who told you anti e's aren't neccesary for a first cycle? You should have them for any cycle you do.
    I was told this by a gentleman in the gym. I guess he is wrong...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya, I have never heard that anti e's are not neccesary for your first cycle. Maybe he meant in the theory that your first cycle shouldn't be in a dosage range were you would get that much gyno or acne. I dont know though. If you cant afford a good anti est. try some 6-oxo. it is sold OTC and I have heard that some people have had good result with it. I am saying this based on what I have heard and I have never tried it so I dont know for sure! Taking some type of anti e will help you not gain 25 pounds since it cut out some of the water gains you get.

Pain,

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Also you don't have to take Test if you don't want too. My first cycle was Deca at 400mg a week and I gained about 15lbs of muscle and bench went up 50lbs in 8 weeks. I am not saying that just Deca will give you those results, everybody is different. I am saying try what works for you. I am a big fan of upping my dosage by little amounts. Your body isnt used to AAS and will gain greatly from them at first. As you do more AAS your receptor sites get used to them or start to die. Then you need to start doing more AAS. Once you do a certain level of steriods you cant go back down, your body wont gain the same. That is how I feel. Don't do something because you read it online, or some guy on a msg board told you to do it. Trial and error is the best way to start. I feel that you can always go up with less side effects, than over doing it and trying to come down.

Pain,

BTW -- CaliDude this is not a flame on you, I have read some of your past stuff and you have some good inteligent things to say. Just trying to get Newbe's to do a little thinking on their own. I am afraid of new guys reading here about our cycles of Dbol at 35mg/day and 1000mg of Test/week and trying that for their first cycle.

Oh I am only gonna shoot Test400 and the Deca200 1 time a week. I know not to take too much right away cuz I am not into the bodybuilding aspect of it. I really appreciate all the help from all you guys. Thanks so much.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Painintheazz, can you tell me more about 6 oxo?? Is that the full name ,I cant seem to find it in any searches I do.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Am about ready to start a new cycle Monday adn might pick up some Oxo to see if it works for me or not. Thanks Bro

Thumbs up AGREE WITH LITTLE AMOUNTS...

Originally posted by painintheazz
    Also you don't have to take Test if you don't want too. My first cycle was Deca at 400mg a week and I gained about 15lbs of muscle and bench went up 50lbs in 8 weeks. I am not saying that just Deca will give you those results, everybody is different. I am saying try what works for you. I am a big fan of upping my dosage by little amounts. Your body isnt used to AAS and will gain greatly from them at first. As you do more AAS your receptor sites get used to them or start to die. Then you need to start doing more AAS. Once you do a certain level of steriods you cant go back down, your body wont gain the same. That is how I feel. Don't do something because you read it online, or some guy on a msg board told you to do it. Trial and error is the best way to start. I feel that you can always go up with less side effects, than over doing it and trying to come down.

Pain,

BTW -- CaliDude this is not a flame on you, I have read some of your past stuff and you have some good inteligent things to say. Just trying to get Newbe's to do a little thinking on their own. I am afraid of new guys reading here about our cycles of Dbol at 35mg/day and 1000mg of Test/week and trying that for their first cycle.
    ...but all I said was I would add some test. I didn't say 1000mg or anything about d-bol. I was trying to help his sex life out. If you didn't have any problems with Deca Dick then that is great for you. But a lot of people do have problems with it. It would help his chances more if he did add some test. Also as you know deca works real well with test or vice versa. What I'm trying to say is that you could have real GREAT gains with just deca or just test, because you have not done any AAS before. As far as anti e's, yes you NEED them, if you don't use them your body will lose the majority of what you gained. One last thing don't forget to eat. AAS is not magic if you don't eat you won't gain no matter what your goals are.

Ok That sounds good...what are some good anti e's to take and when should I take them during my cycle?

clomid... post cycle
    nolvadex ...if you see signs of gyno during cycle( at your dosage gyno will probably not occur)
    arimidex ...will help with bloating

is clomid expensive?? how long should I stay on it post cycle?

you know what...i just read those links in your sig calidude and I understand Clomid for the most part now. Thanks alot bro.

NO WORRIES

Whats usually a good price for clomid??

Thread Information