caseyjones is offline New Member

cycle for first time user, only d-bol n clomid posttreatment

DO you think this cycle will be at all worthwhile, im just looking for a little boost because i just started training a month ago ....
    I am 20 yrs old, 6 ft and 185lbs
    week 1) 10 mg's dbol per day
    2) 15 mg's dbol per day
    3) 20 mg's dbol per day
    4) 15 mg's dbol per day
    5) 10 mg's dbol per day
    6) 100 mg's clomid per day
    7) 100 mg's clomid per day
    8) 100 mg's clomid per day
    thanks, im new to this so if this seems retarded then thats why

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No it sucks ass to be honest with you. where is the test. I think at you age your a bit younge but you have probably herd it before. If your just stsrting out training I would try and develope a base to work with and get on a solid diet program to meet your goals. Once you have developed a solid base then get some test and if you wanted to kick off the cycle with some d-bol , then go for it! but if your going to run the d-bol I would not taper it and run it 35 mg/ed for 4 weeks.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Well..bro I can promise you that your stength would go up and you would think that...AS IS AWESOME...until you got off the d-bol and there goes the gains..and you would get upset and your gains would disappear and you will problem quiet lifting or do another shitty oral cycle..Bro trust me..lift for a few years...Work on the diet and train, you will grow...then when you can't go another day because your bench is stuck at 300 lbs. and you have tried everything..remember AR and research the shit out of a real cycle...You won't be sorry! Good Luck!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I'm with the others. Dbol will bulk you up and make you strong fast. Unfortunately, it goes away just as fast as it goes on. Also, I don't believe anyone pyramids their doses anymore. Dbol is a good way to jumpstart a long acting test cycle. You'd be better off making some fina and doing that for 8 weeks but at 20 your natural test levels are pretty high. I wouldn't use AS at 20 unles I was a pitifully hard gainer unable to make progress naturally.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah Bro - stay natural - 20 is too young unless there is some health problem you haven't told us about - until then read up and know everything before you put something into your body that could have life long consequences just my .02

SaTyR is offline Member
    You have only been training for 1 month and are allready thinking about AS . You are an example of someone who should not be doing AS . Train natural for at least 1 year before doing a cycle .

Latimus is offline Banned
    Its funny to hear satyr tell someone not to do roid haha j/k. Anyway, 5 weeks is a bit long on Dbols...the usual is 4 (its hard on your system)...and its just used as a kickstart...if its your first cycle you will want to do it with a test such as enan which kicks in later... or you could just do prop test and not worry about dbols at all. It seems to be that when people run only dbols they lose it all which would be terrible. You are all over the map with mistakes i wonder how much research you have done...atleast you have a PCT plan...which is actually way off..you want to taper that...you can research how to do that yourself...and you arent taking any anti-estrogens which will be a definate with dbols...its a great thing you came to the forum....eventhough you are in the wrong one....steroid questoins is really where this one should be hahaha.... good luck

Chef is offline New Member
    Ive just acquired 6000mg Test-Cyp and 4000 mg Deca -nandro..what would be the best cycle for this? and do i need clomid or anything else with it?

email is [email protected]
    thanks,
    chef

Latimus is offline Banned
    you arent even close do where you want to be bro

steroid questions....

Thread Information