HBK
    HBK is offline Banned

How much bench with deca

In using a 10cc vial of deca ,how much should his shoot my bench press up to. i'm currently at 400 at 6'1 225and im 28.

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Deca is not good for strength gains using it alone. Deca is a tissue builder. If you havent started the deca yet I would try to get you hands on some test probabaly Sustanon . Run 2cc of each once a week for 8 - 12 weeks. This is one of the best stacks for strength and muscle gains. Your keep gains are very good also.

As far as your gains on the bench. Well, it all depends on your diet. If you don't eat right they won't work the way they are supposed to. If you do it right you should be able to put about 70 - 80 lbs on your bench.

Later,
    Braz_Machine

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    go with test buddy!! read up on sus. alot of people had results running it on 2x's per week but other would say it needs to be shot eod to get the full results out of it(prop) --just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Suspension really hurts like hell and you have to shoot every day or every other day. If this is your first time doing a cycle which it sounds like it is. I would just stick with Sustanon 500mg week Deca 400mg week for 8 -12 weeks. That was my first cycle and I put 90lbs on my bench in 8 weeks.

Diet, Eat about 4000 - 5000 cal and 400 - 500 grams of protein every day. Keep the fats and carbs low. Stay away from pasta, Potatoes, and breads they will only bloat you. Eat egg whites, limit yourself to only 1-2 slices of toast a day, cottage cheese, yogurt, steak, extra lean beef, chicken breasts, protein bars, meal replacement drinks, "but eat a meal with the drink", oatmeal, orange juice, vegetables, and lots of water.

LOL,
    Braz_Machine

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    Thanx for the Honest feedback.For an initial cycle deca and sustanon seem the way to go.Can i make good gains with sustanon alone?

Yes, you can make good gains with sustanon alone.

Later,
    Braz_Machine

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    My brother just did Deca200 and Test400 just shooting 1 time a week for 10 weeks. He is on week 2 right now and starting to see some strenght gains already...I am excited to see where he can get by week 6 or 7.

Thread Information