ttgb200 is offline New Member

Question first cycle help

I am 21 years old, 5'11", 155lbs. I have been working out off and on for about 3 years. I am a perfect example of a hard gainer. I have wasted money on pretty much every legal supplement . I have been researching AS for a while mainly on this site. But I am still confused on what to take for my first cycle. I am looking to gain mass and strength, with no more than 1 injection p/w, but with the research i read so far I dont want to take D-bol because of toxicity. I was thinking deca and sust, but i dont want to take sust EOD. and im still partial to deca because im worried about future piss tests ( if i switch jobs or something). So i was thinking EQ and winny or something like that. and of course noval. and clomid. i dont want to go too extreme for my first cycle but want to make impressive gains.
    ANY FEEDBACK IS MUCH APPRECIATED.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    First off, you won't get tested for steroids in a normal job environment. And EQ is sort of like deca , as it has a tendency to stay in your system for a while too - just not as long.

nutz_gtd is offline Junior Member
    ttgb200 I think your still to young, and inaddition you should read more threads and think it over. I think If you really train hard for at least 2 more years and get your diet right you will gain. Dont go for the quick easy muscle. I was a hard gainer for years until I hit like 25 began to train and eat better. I hadnt touch any gear until now and Im 30.
    So no ruch my friend just read and ask questions for now and train.

Take care

Nutz

Thread Information