magic-lx is offline New Member

Cool hgh with steroid cycle

hi alllllllllll
    i want to get hgh with 8 weeks cycle but i dont no what is the best cycle can i take it with hgh and insulin .
    please help................

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats...hgh and slin are not for begginers..8 weeks of hgh is a waste..Madmax...

Decoder is offline Banned
    don't fuck with insulin . Unless you want to die. I'm pretty sure you have no clue about insulin, And hgh is used mainly used with test.

getfreakybig is offline New Member
    F..... The slin bro unless u def no what u r doing.... Love the HGH with test though

sd11 is offline Banned
    Like Madmax said 8 weeks is a waste!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Decoder
    don't fuck with insulin. Unless you want to die. I'm pretty sure you have no clue about insulin, And hgh is used mainly used with test.
    I would have to agree.

Pain

Douceberg is offline New Member
    If you can't afford enough GHG for at least 5-6 months then don't bother. Mix it with about 500mg of test per week but obviously not for the whole 6 months. Stay away from insulin unless you get a doctor to check your blood sugar levels every 3 weeks and have him suggest the proper doses. Also think about adding some T3 in there for about 6 weeks.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    I am a pharmacist specializing in diabetes care and I am not sure how a healthy non diabetic will react to an insulin shot. Usually 5 units of Humalin R covers an average meal of carbs. If you took 5 units and didn't eat or drink any sugar you would pass out in a few minutes. I asked the pro to comment on how he does it, lets see if he posts. Very curious?

shawnrayy is offline New Member
    dont use insulin because if u dont take enough carb ,than u will die in no min

Webb0101 is offline Junior Member
    Can someone give me a good site to get more info on hgh i only have 2 small bottles and i am unsure how long it will last or how long to tak eit for or how much to take daily i am 6'1 225lbs
    thanks for the info

Originally posted by Webb0101
    Can someone give me a good site to get more info on hgh i only have 2 small bottles and i am unsure how long it will last or how long to tak eit for or how much to take daily i am 6'1 225lbs
    thanks for the info
    Your at the site, see that button that says search?? It serves a purpose.

Pain

thanks but i mean one specifically for gh or a site by the company

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Can someone give me a good site to get more info on hgh i only have 2 small bottles and i am unsure how long it will last or how long to tak eit for or how much to take daily

That is a scary statement, almost depressing.....

You seriously have to be on top of your shit before you even CONSIDER taking HGH... and you don't even know HOW MUCH TO TAKE!

I would normally shrug it off but you actually have your hands on some, which is the scary part. How bout you sell it to someone and keep researching for a few more months/years.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 03-13-2003 at 02:09 PM.

it is not about the amount of reasearch i have done or need to do because i would bet you cash that i have look at every fucking thread and post out there on this site and any other and they are all a little bit different. what i am looking for is if there is proper dosages for my body weight and style. i cannot seem to find any. as for my question how long it will last i mean if i do not use it will it expire even though they are not mixed yet. as for when i asked how long to take it some site say 5 on 2 off for 6 months some say 7 days for 8 weeks, all i want is something consistent, and selling to someone is the dumbest fucking idea because i have been researching gh for about 6 months and know when you find real shit grab it. i am not planning on doing it tommorow or even next month but all the info i can gather now will be to my advantge later. so i do not need you telling me to research more, instead why don't you give me something useful to use instead of being a complete dick!!! try and be less of a fucking flamer and help a guy out.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Bro there is tons of research on here about HGH.. You gonna have to do research. Also, he didnt flame on you, so dont get all pissy about it.. Whoisdaman is right, you shouldnt be taking something until you have advanced knowledge about the subject. Especailly something like Growth.. Thats some serious shit bro, its not fun and games anymore when you throw that into your body....

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    it is not about the amount of reasearch i have done or need to do because i would bet you cash that i have look at every fucking thread and post out there on this site and any other and they are all a little bit different. what i am looking for is if there is proper dosages for my body weight and style. i cannot seem to find any. as for my question how long it will last i mean if i do not use it will it expire even though they are not mixed yet. as for when i asked how long to take it some site say 5 on 2 off for 6 months some say 7 days for 8 weeks, all i want is something consistent, and selling to someone is the dumbest fucking idea because i have been researching gh for about 6 months and know when you find real shit grab it. i am not planning on doing it tommorow or even next month but all the info i can gather now will be to my advantge later. so i do not need you telling me to research more, instead why don't you give me something useful to use instead of being a complete dick!!! try and be less of a fucking flamer and help a guy out.
    thats because there isnt a certain one way for you to take it. it hasnt been studied well enough with young people or bodybuilders to know exactly so why dont you research a little more and make your own decision intead of having someone else make it for you.
    and bro give us some stats unless your older i think its about a waste to use HGH anyway.
    JLI

I was just hoping someone could point me in the right direction instead of having to go through every single post and thread on here and every other sight. and like i said i am not planning on taking for a while at least until i get all the shit together i need so i do not fuck myself up with GH. I do understand how serious this shit is that is why i came here to get advice. it is not like i said " I just started taking GH and was wondering how to properly dose it and when i should take it" NO!!! what i said was I have some and wanted to get the best info i could before i even think about doing it. and as for sounding pissy i guess that is my fault i tend to get a little upset when i am mid cycle and getting ready to Eat.

Going throught every post is where you will learn the most, you will see all the different opinions on it and be able to get info from members that aren't around anymore and other concepts that have fallen off the map. We are not trying to be pricks on the subject we are just trying to do what is right for you. I am sorry but I have done some research on GH but I haven't ran it personally so I can't be of any help to you in that dept.

Pain

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro there isnt a certain way you have to weigh alot of different things when you decide when and how to take. so the best advice i can give is just keep reading and come to some conclusions and if you have more specific questions im sure people can help.
    JLI

As for My stats i am 6'1 228lbs 9%bf and 24yrs old. i am 2 weeks into a cycle now consisting of

50mg d-bol ed
    50mg test suspension ed
    76mg trembolone acatate
    clomid for post therapy

When i started this cycle i was about 217lbs and gould only bench 305 for 4 and squat 275 for 4
    now my bench is up to 325 for 4 and i can squat 315 for 4 also i have gotten good gains, i think

This is my fourth cycle and was thinking about the GH for the next one but i am still very unsure.

Thanks jleighty and painintheazz that was all i was looking to hear.

Thread Information