Thread: 1st timer

joe andrews is offline New Member

1st timer

I've been lifting for about the last three years of my life. I was a high school wrestler and runner. Right now i'm running cross country in college. I realize taking roids may slow me down a bit. I talked to alot of people and everyone seems to have a different opinion as to what i should take. I'm 5 11, 180 pounds, about 14 or 15 percent body fat (I got a little heavy after cross country ended) What i really want is to weigh about 180 pounds and have only 4 or 5 percent bodyfat. I'm sure once i start running alot again i will loose alot of body fat, with 4 or 5 percent body fat, if my muscles grow very minimally, i will probably be down to like 150-155 pounds or so...my whole life ive been like a little, really cut up kid (until recently) what i really want is to be a decent sized really cut up kid. Some people have reccomended i take deca with anavar . I know Dbol isnt the answer because that is just going to make me swell up. HGH sounds good but i heard it is really expensive. Can someone help me out? I would really appreciate it...Thanks

paulastone is offline Member
    you should do lots more research before doing anything.
    read, read, and then read some more. also using the search botton if very effective. you could probly do all that naturaly with good supplementation and a good diet. All your question can be answered by using search
    have a good search bro!

Thread Information